Page 723 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733773823 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 17573
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    You are the one who doesn't understand, friend. Say Sanders & co get their revolution, I hope for your sake you never run afoul of your brethren by saying or doing something they don't approve of. If you do, you'll soon learn what authoritarianism (Fascism and Communism) is all about firsthand.
    I know, right? You could have like police killing innocent people on the streets, or people being put in jail for stupid ****, or even like these insane witch hunts for foreign agents and collaborators. Insanity I tells ya!

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    I know, right? You could have like police killing innocent people on the streets, or people being put in jail for stupid ****, or even like these insane witch hunts for foreign agents and collaborators. Insanity I tells ya!
    Seeing how I can run off to Canada (dual citizen here, baby), I kind of hope you Sanders supporters get your paradise. I'm not cruel, however, "Bernie Bros" might deserve the chaos Sanders could bring and the slid towards despotism he or another Trump term will likely cause but others don't. I hope, somehow, Biden puts the burn on Bernie and his troll squad. I'll enjoy watching your meltdown when Sanders is "cheated" again. You should get the enemies list ready for additions, just in case.
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-02-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Seeing how I can run off to Canada (dual citizen here, baby), I kind of hope you Sanders supporters get your paradise. I'm not cruel, however, "Bernie Bros" might deserve the chaos Sanders could bring and the slid towards despotism he or another Trump term will likely cause but others don't. I hope, somehow, Biden puts the burn on Bernie and his troll squad. I'll enjoy watching your meltdown when Sanders is "cheated" again. You should get the enemies list ready for additions, just in case.
    I honestly feel bad for poor Sleepy Joe, never have such high expectations been placed on such a mediocre individual and I'm sure nobody realizes more than Biden himself how far out of his depth he is.

I honestly feel bad for poor Sleepy Joe, never have such high expectations been placed on such a mediocre individual and I'm sure nobody realizes more than Biden himself how far out of his depth he is.
    Okkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy, I'm not touching this one.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    I didn't say anyone supported his racism -- just that purity tests didn't apply to him with regards to his endorsement.
    What purity test are you talking about then? No one here asked for Rogan's endorsement, no one here celebrated it. No one here wants him to be campaigning with Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    And I couldn't care much less what other people said about Charlamagne -- it just shows you and Sanders aren't any better than others in that regard.
    I remember you saying that if any other candidate promoted someone like Rogan, you would call them out but you didn't. You didn't say anything about Charlamagne and Pete. You didn't say anything about Biden promoting Anita Dunn when she helped Harvey Weistein strategist to deal with the women that came forward, and now your latest angle has been to blame Bernie for getting a Trump supporting domestic abuser fired.

This isn't about purity tests. This is about your hatred of Bernie.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    I remember you saying that if any other candidate promoted someone like Rogan, you would call them out but you didn't. You didn't say anything about Charlamagne and Pete. You didn't say anything about Biden promoting Anita Dunn when she helped Harvey Weistein strategist to deal with the women that came forward, and now your latest angle has been to blame Bernie for getting a Trump supporting domestic abuser fired.

This isn't about purity tests. This is about your hatred of Bernie.
    I didn't call them out because I wasn't reading or posting on this thread at the time due to recent influx of unreasonable posters who can't -- or won't -- even accurately answer questions about Sanders' budget plans, yet will support him by any means necessary, even if it means turning a blind eye to the endorsements of individuals who call black people "apes".

I don't hate Sanders at all but I do have a low tolerance for hypocrisy and false accusations from people who support a candidate who won't even openly tell the truth about what his plans will cost the American public.

Again you're trying to make this personal and attack anyone who criticizes or disagrees with Sanders which is exactly why I said there's little point in discussing politics with you in an earlier post -- let me know when you get to the point of being able to explain how Sanders will pay for his programs without the support of Congress rather than constantly trashing others and making false accusations about people "hating" a candidate who wants to provide health care and free college tuition.

That's always your fallback -- Sanders is being attacked because people "hate" him and not because he's dishonest about disclosing the truth about the his programs and how he will pass legislation to pay for them, or because he openly seeks to cause division within the Democratic party, even though he claims he's not a Democrat, and thus not only jeopardizes this election but the entire foundation of the only political party standing between Republicans and total authoriarian rule.

Maybe you think that helps you win arguments on a message board, but it just drives people away from both you and your candidate. And I'll be straight up -- it's selfish as hell for you to behave that way when everyone else is going to have to deal with the consequences of said divisiveness, whether he wins or loses.

Sounds like Sanders last run where he got soundly beat by Clinton.

Just because he's competetive this time around doesn't change his mediocrity, especially with regards to his legislative record.

If Sanders could actually do 1/10 the things his supporters claim, he would already be president and you wouldn't have to be so desperate to get him into the White House before he's too old to run again.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-02-2020 at 11:53 PM.

It's getting ugly here, isn't it? Let's get something straight. Bernie would not lead us down a path toward a Soviet style authoritarian government, and Biden is not as clueless as he seems at times. One of them is most likely going to be the nominee, so we better not whip ourselves into a Bernie or bust mentality or Biden or bust mentality that won't let us vote for the other guy. Don't let your ego keep you from doing the right thing come November.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Pretty sure she just got pushed to at least third, what with others dropping out.
    I almost mentioned that. Not on her own merit but because the more successful candidate Pete dropped out.
    BB

Lol, I wonder what changed since Biden hasn't
    “You cannot go back to the end of the Obama administration and think that that’s good enough,” the former Texas congressman said at the end of a lengthy interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “As much of a horror show as Trump has been — his racism, the disaster of his foreign policy, his punishment of farmers and workers here in this country — we had real problems before Donald Trump became president.”

Asked, “Is Joe Biden a return to the past?” O’Rourke answered bluntly, "He is. And that cannot be who we are going forward. We’ve got to be bigger, we’ve got to be bolder. We have to set a much higher mark and be relentless in pursuing that.”
    BB

I dont hate Bernie, I don't think he'll get anything done and is a tad divisive but this "He's a communist" thing is ridiculous and frankly a Republican scare tactic. Dudes a european left of centre politician. If he's a communist then so is Norway ffs.

Also this flavour flav thing is fucking pathetic and as bad as when Bernie Bros pick on minor things for Biden/Warren etc.
    It literally boils down to a band member who's a psin in the ass and never doing anything without being paid first getting rankled that he has to do free work and taking legal action, thus looking like a petty chump. The band then use this as a good excuse to kick his ass out. Do better guys, your making yourselves look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Wow Chris Matthew is announcing his immediate retirement tonight live on MSnbc

Hardball over. Good they should give that slot to Ari also

Holy **** he didn't even finish the show bye and peace out
    He's a 74 year old sexist. It was time to go years ago.

Yeah it must be that Trump derangement syndrome, us libs are just sooooo melodramatic about everything.

Biden can't do ANYTHING, his entire campaign is based on the idea of him just being an empty suit that will be electable because he doesn't offend moderate white voters as much as Trump does, and with all his gaffes on the campaign trail he can't even do that. No offense to Jim Clyburn, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that his endorsement isn't going to matter much to swing voters in the general.
    Biden took on Reagan and won when it came to opposing Apartheid.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Feel the Bern:
    Actually, as Paul would say, he has been Warrened.

If they don't I'd say the two-party system has failed in this country. On one side you'll have a naked Fascist and his rabid supporters on the other side you'll have a trojan Communist and his rabid supporters. It'll be a bleak day for democracy, moderation and, quite frankly, common sense.
    What am I even reading here?

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Pretty sure she just got pushed to at least third, what with others dropping out.
    According to Bernie math, Sanders won all 4 primaries so far (South Carolina where it counts: White working class males under 34 who have at least one black friend) and Warren is a distant ninth place.