Page 633 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1335335836236296306316326336346356366376436837331133 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    We are doing that because we will see more babies in cages with a front runner with too much baggage to beat Trump/Pence. Don't you ideologues DARE take the moral high road. You will get people killed with your purist views and your social experiment.

All with the help of Putin's bot army, as we know now.
    He has more support in the country than any other candidate.

You two are in denial.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Paul and I just want his doctors to tell him that the risk of another heart attack is too big if he takes on this stressful role. It's quite apparent that running for president is not healthy for the man. He should go home and fish.
    You don’t know a single thing about the state of his health and are just saying baseless things because you aren’t getting what you want. Thank you for confirming what we all suspected

BB

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    He has more support in the country than any other candidate.

You two are in denial.
    It’s shocking that two people that post nothing but negative Sanders posts are hoping his health is bad enough to get him out. Strange. Now that there isn’t the excuse that he can’t win big in a minority heavy state they are hoping his heart is bad and they have to have a doctor stop him. Meanwhile all the other people who have a shot to stop him are also in their 70’s (Paul particular spent the last week pretending a 70 year old Warren was the front runner). They didn’t say anything about their health.

It’s just sad because I voted for Clinton when I didn’t want to. I have a feeling if push comes to shove they will have an excuse for why they couldn’t.

Bernie has the most diverse base
    He has the most energetic base
    He has raised more money than any other candidate and without the help of billionaires
    He is more popular than any of the other candidates
    Americans say they share his values more than any other candidate
    He is winning the Democratic primary
    He is the 1st candidate in a competitive primary to win the popular vote in all 3 of the first states in the history of US elections

But he shouldn't be the nominee because someone that backed a losing candidate in 2016's general election and backed Kamala Harris in 2020, who was in 4th place in her own state before dropping out, thinks Bernie would lose to Trump.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post

Question. Are you denying the horde of Russian bots that helped Trump and also Bernie. Yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You don’t know a single thing about the state of his health and are just saying baseless things because you aren’t getting what you want. Thank you for confirming what we all suspected
    It doesn't help him however to say "Sure you can have my health records" then not release them

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It’s shocking that two people that post nothing but negative Sanders posts are hoping his health is bad enough to get him out. Strange. Now that there isn’t the excuse that he can’t win big in a minority heavy state they are hoping his heart is bad and they have to have a doctor stop him. Meanwhile all the other people who have a shot to stop him are also in their 70’s (Paul particular spent the last week pretending a 70 year old Warren was the front runner). They didn’t say anything about their health.

It’s just sad because I voted for Clinton when I didn’t want to. I have a feeling if push comes to shove they will have an excuse for why they couldn’t.
    Democratic loyalists keep saying they care about women, POC, and LGBTQ people but they want the candidate that leads in all 3 of those groups to exit the race.

They care about us so much that they want to make our decisions for us.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    It doesn't help him however to say "Sure you can have my health records" then not release them
    Which candidates have released more health records than Bernie?
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Right now Sanders is a rather distant second place in Minnesota polling, behind Klobuchar, who isn't even viable. Isn't one lesson from 2016 that this means he cannot win?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Stop erasing Liz Ann Warren.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...-health-077100

what she released contained actual blood pressure, weight, cholesterol - the works. Not just a note saying she's fine.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Thats kind of irrelevant when he said "Yes I'll do it" then....not do it. People are concerned. Theres also the ludicrously easy target of "He didnt do it, whats he hiding !" that will be picked up

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Right now Sanders is a rather distant second place in Minnesota polling, behind Klobuchar, who isn't even viable. Isn't one lesson from 2016 that this means he cannot win?
    Oh wow he’s in second to a Senator from Minnesota in Minnesota. Really Paul? If Klobuchar can’t wins Minnesota she has no business being in this race. That’s politics 101. Like what is your point here.

You literally just throw **** at the wall to feel better about things

Extraordinary Member

Democratic loyalists keep saying they care about women, POC, and LGBTQ people but they want the candidate that leads in all 3 of those groups to exit the race.

They care about us so much that they want to make our decisions for us.
    Well that’s because they don’t really care about them. They like to speak for them. However, when they don’t do what they want, then all of a sudden those people know what’s really good for them. Funny how it works

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Klobuchar might not even make it to Super Tuesday after South Carolina. Bernie keeps gaining momentum.

He's 6 points behind Amy and 12 points ahead of Warren, who you called the front runner a day ago. Sanders keeps going up in Minnesota unlike everyone else that isn't Klobuchar. He has a better chance of winning there than everyone other than Klobuchar herself.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us