Page 581 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 814815315715775785795805815825835845855916316811081 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 17573
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I don't know about dumb, that's your bias.
    But have you seen how they treat Sanders and his supporters?
    Please tell me you don't think they are being fair?
    There's been numerous evidence in this thread for why they react like this. It's not Sanders or his campaign has done all they can to get them on side. When you do nothing and antagonise your opposition don't be shocked when the opposition takes it personal. Sanders' will, however, go on Fox News and Joe Rogan. Platforms who are a thousand times worse by every metric for progressives.

If you do I can show you literally dozens of videos of MSNBC lying and shitting on him for the tiniest reasons. CNN was bad, but they've gotten their act together somewhat.
    Give us some links. Every candidate gets scrutinised for silly things, Sanders isn't special. It's not like the media were great for Hillary, they'd rather shoot live footage of an empty podium waiting fro Trump then show her in the middle of a speech. This ignoring the numerous propaganda networks shilling for Sanders at every opportunity.

Liberals LOVE MSNBC, Progressives can't fuckin stand it.
    Liberals are progressives.

This is why I have an issue voting for people who want half measures. We're compromising ourselves to death, literally.
    Except you won't get "full measures" with President Sanders.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    He's close enough.

Sexually harassed women
    Racist
    Stop-and-frisk
    Transphobic
    Friends with Epstein
    Was friends with Trump until recently and after the election said American people should get behind Donald Trump

He's not running to beat Trump. He's running to stop progressives.
    Exactly, To say Bloomberg isn't terrible is remarkable lol. He's literally Trump with a D next to his name, when yesterday he had an R.

The dude is LITERALLY buying the Presidency because he gives no shits about Democracy.

He BOUGHT a third term in New York. He's a fuckin Authoritarian to the core. He wants people past a certain age to just die... I posted the video of HIM saying that.
    Liberals want to beat Trump so bad, they'll settle for another Devil, because of the damn tribalism.

How Bloomberg Got Away With Buying New York
    Mayor Michael Bloomberg has spent $100 million of his own money to win re-election

MAX FISHER
    NOVEMBER 3, 2009/

OCTOBER 23, 2008 / 1:24 PM / 11 YEARS AGO
    NY council extends term limit so Bloomberg can run
    Edith Honan

Trump is an INCOMPETENT Nincompoop in comparison to an evil ******* like Bloomberg. But hey Liberals gonna Lib.
    Bloomberg is like a comic book villain, and people don't see it.

I restate, I will not vote for him. Period.

Michael Bloomberg and the Dangers of ‘Any Blue Will Do’ Politics
    The presidential candidate is a mirror image of Trump.

BY DAVID DAYEN FEBRUARY 17, 2020

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    There's been numerous evidence in this thread for why they react like this. It's not Sanders or his campaign has done all they can to get them on side. When you do nothing and antagonise your opposition don't be shocked when the opposition takes it personal. Sanders' will, however, go on Fox News and Joe Rogan. Platforms who are a thousand times worse by every metric for progressives.

Give us some links. Every candidate gets scrutinised for silly things, Sanders isn't special. It's not like the media were great for Hillary, they'd rather shoot live footage of an empty podium waiting fro Trump then show her in the middle of a speech. This ignoring the numerous propaganda networks shilling for Sanders at every opportunity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Astonishing Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please, explain to my why you think they aren't.

BANNED

I already have, but I'll post some more of the idiots on MSNBC going after him on "POLICY!"

Here's a compilation...

As a person who has lived around the world, and experienced medicine from the UK, Japan, Germany, and Canada. I can say easily the US system SUUUUUCCCCKKKKSSS.
    People trying to defend it are insane.
    I think John Oliver has the best take on why our system sucks...
    This is why I have an issue voting for people who want half measures. We're compromising ourselves to death, literally.

Jeez...

Yeah.

Every single time I hear "Medicare For All Who Want It...", I just want someone to ask if Mayor Pete will commit to bankrupting himself helping all of the people that "Medicare For All Who Want It..." takes to the cleaners pay for care when it happens.

BANNED

I'll just shoot you a link that does it better... or two.
    One is from over a decade ago, so it has no relation to Sanders at all.

MARCH 27, 2010
    The Difference Between Liberalism and Progressivism

This is one from modernity...

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBERAL AND PROGRESSIVE
    RYAN 3 YEARS AGO

BANNED

Steel...
    Here's ya girl Joy Reid doing what Joy Reid does best... lol.

BANNED

Chuck todd being Chuck todd...

Exactly, To say Bloomberg isn't terrible is remarkable lol. He's literally Trump with a D next to his name, when yesterday he had an R.

The dude is LITERALLY buying the Presidency because he gives no shits about Democracy.

He BOUGHT a third term in New York. He's a fuckin Authoritarian to the core. He wants people past a certain age to just die... I posted the video of HIM saying that.
    Liberals want to beat Trump so bad, they'll settle for another Devil, because of the damn tribalism.

How Bloomberg Got Away With Buying New York
    Mayor Michael Bloomberg has spent $100 million of his own money to win re-election

MAX FISHER
    NOVEMBER 3, 2009/

OCTOBER 23, 2008 / 1:24 PM / 11 YEARS AGO
    NY council extends term limit so Bloomberg can run
    Edith Honan

Trump is an INCOMPETENT Nincompoop in comparison to an evil ******* like Bloomberg. But hey Liberals gonna Lib.
    Bloomberg is like a comic book villain, and people don't see it.

I restate, I will not vote for him. Period.

Michael Bloomberg and the Dangers of ‘Any Blue Will Do’ Politics
    The presidential candidate is a mirror image of Trump.

BY DAVID DAYEN FEBRUARY 17, 2020
    Except for me talking about a couple of folks in the running, I'm pretty sure Bloomberg is the only instance in the thread where someone said "I Would Probably Just Not Vote..."

Edit:

Make that one "I Would Probably Just Not Vote..." and one "Will Not Vote For Him. Period."
    Last edited by numberthirty; 02-19-2020 at 12:25 AM.

BANNED

Cris Matthews being well...

BANNED

Last one before bed. OH, the fails the fails the fails...

One quick "Credit Where It Is Due..." nod -

At least Elizabeth Warren gets that it needs to be Medicare For All to even have a chance to be anything except a tire fire that America just keeps on walking right back into.

There will probably never be any version of Public Option that will stop "For Profit" health insurance from being what it is by it's very nature. A product that is sold to turn a profit.

There's only one way to do that, and it does the consumer right around "Zero..." good.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 02-19-2020 at 12:25 AM.

I'll just shoot you a link that does it better... or two.
    One is from over a decade ago, so it has no relation to Sanders at all.

MARCH 27, 2010
    The Difference Between Liberalism and Progressivism

This is one from modernity...

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBERAL AND PROGRESSIVE
    RYAN 3 YEARS AGO
    To start with, you've got to be straight with yourself about what a "Liberal..." in America even is. Which is "On The Left Edge Of What Is Actually 'The Right'..."

It's been that way for decades now.

An American who is even remotely "Progressive..." would just be someone that everyone else the world around would look at and say "Hey, Do You Think He Has Any Idea That He I Actually Just A Little Left Of 'Center'?..."

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Since I'm seeing "I'm Not Letting Them Out Of That NDA..." out of both of them, we'll just have to agree to disagree there.
    You know who else wasn't letting people out of NDAs?

Lucas. George Lucas.