Page 588 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 884885385785845855865875885895905915925986386881088 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 17573
    Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I started out loathing Trump as a candidate back in 2016. Could care less about him before that.
    Ended up eating my (very public at workplace words) in 2017 based on the works he did and is doing. Apologized for my dislike at the exact same setting and in the same volume of voice.

Found out my dislike was based a lot on articles from BBC. End result is I don't much care for BBC based on their works.

Lesson learned: I now pay less attention to what the various medias say without doing at least some cross research from various sources ..and most importantly.. what the candidates say and do.

Vote for whom you want, but please pay attention to the candidates. Just how do they plan to pay for their personal agendas? Who will get hurt by them? Who will benefit? What is the validity of accusations being slung around by the various candidates? Do they hold up under research or are just hearsay?

Female/hispanic voter
    If you don't hate Trump now, that says volumes about you.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Astonishing Member

I started out loathing Trump as a candidate back in 2016. Could care less about him before that.
    Ended up eating my (very public at workplace words) in 2017 based on the works he did and is doing. Apologized for my dislike at the exact same setting and in the same volume of voice.

Found out my dislike was based a lot on articles from BBC. End result is I don't much care for BBC based on their works.

Lesson learned: I now pay less attention to what the various medias say without doing at least some cross research from various sources ..and most importantly.. what the candidates say and do.

Vote for whom you want, but please pay attention to the candidates. Just how do they plan to pay for their personal agendas? Who will get hurt by them? Who will benefit? What is the validity of accusations being slung around by the various candidates? Do they hold up under research or are just hearsay?

Female/hispanic voter
    What is it about trump that turned you around?

Astonishing Member

Essay Bernie wrote in 1972 talks about women fantasizing about being repeatedly raped by 3 men while having sex with her partner. I'm beginning to understand why Bernie Bros have latched onto Saint Bernard.

Extraordinary Member

Female/hispanic voter
    I’d be interested in hearing your reasoning on this. Not being sarcastic either. I’ve noticed Trump has a lot of Hispanic support despite the doom and gloom on that front

Extraordinary Member

Trump approval with each candidates supporters

Klobuchar: 22%
    Buttigieg: 11%
    Bloomberg: 10%
    Biden: 10%
    Warren: 9%
    Sanders: 4%

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...kers-any-other

Weird I thought all the Bernie Bros were down for throwing the election for Trump or something. Why is it always the centrist supporters that are cool with Republicans winning like all the Dems who voted McCain in 2008?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Female/hispanic voter
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Essay Bernie wrote in 1972 talks about women fantasizing about being repeatedly raped by 3 men while having sex with her partner. I'm beginning to understand why Bernie Bros have latched onto Saint Bernard.
    That essay making the rounds in 2016 didn't stop Bernie from being the real winner of the totally rigged 2016 primaries, and it won't stop him from being the moral winner after he loses to Trump.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member

Bernie Sanders’ Press Secretary Compares Call For Medical Records To Birtherism. Huge difference. Obama was born in the US. And even if he weren't he would still be an American as his mother was born in HI. Bernie had a heart attack and a stressful job like the POTUS can further damage his weakened heart and health.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Already discussed to death on here. Everyone who actually read and analyzed the essay understands it to be about non conventional gender dynamics between men and women in contrast with the rigid expectation of gender roles. The segment on rape (which was a sentence) was meant as an example oft he disconnect between the two. Nobody could reasonable come to the conclusion that Sanders is pro rape or pro rape fantasy from that essay.

Either you didn’t read it or you lack the ability to actually know what the essay is about. More likely you are just trolling and didn’t read it, but I gave me the opportunity to display how informed you actually are.

Btw your Bernie Bros are compromised of many women. So here in you we have another example of someone not understanding the makeup of his coalition and a man thinking he knows and understands better than women.

So toxic

Bernard's press secretary:
    Fifty-one days ago, Bernie released his full medical records
    Narrator's voice: No he fucking didn't.
    Briahna is turning into the Kellyanne of the Sanders campaign, only actually telling more lies per hour and spinning faster and more awkwardly. Sanders needs to let her go if he wants ANY credibility left to his shameful campaign.

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    That essay making the rounds in 2016 didn't stop Bernie from being the real winner of the totally rigged 2016 primaries, and it won't stop him from being the moral winner after he loses to Trump.
    You seem very giddy at the prospect of continuing having babies in cages on the border. Strange change from when you went around this thread shaming people for possibly not supporting Democrats

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Female/hispanic voter
    Well, when it comes to Trump, there's not much in the way of falsehoods about him from the media....he very much IS the scumbag you started out loathing. Nothing about him had changed at all since 2016, if anything, he's become even more reprehensible, especially since the GOP saved his orange ass from being thrown out of office several weeks ago. What is it you see in Trump that the rest of us don't?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

A moronic racist rapist who wants to deport you.

Yeah he sounds like a swell guy.

Also the BBC are fairly legit with foreign news, they just swing a bit right on uk based politics.

Female/hispanic voter
    I am not calling you a liar, but of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Already discussed to death on here. Everyone who actually read and analyzed the essay understands it to be about non conventional gender dynamics between men and women in contrast with the rigid expectation of gender roles. The segment on rape (which was a sentence) was meant as an example oft he disconnect between the two. Nobody could reasonable come to the conclusion that Sanders is pro rape or pro rape fantasy from that essay.

Either you didn’t read it or you lack the ability to actually know what the essay is about. More likely you are just trolling and didn’t read it, but I gave me the opportunity to display how informed you actually are.

Btw your Bernie Bros are compromised of many women. So here in you we have another example of someone not understanding the makeup of his coalition and a man thinking he knows and understands better than women.

So toxic
    I don't think anyone considers women to be part of the toxicity from Bernie Bros as they were victims of their sexual harassment.