Page 321 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Of course he cares. He just cares more about the future of our country than he cares about your feelings.
    No he doesn’t. That was an oversized post to call people he disagrees with cultists. Fact is there’s like 5 posters that consistently make unsolicited attacks on Bernie and then play victim and claim exhaustion when the argument breaks out. Like you can’t really have it both ways.

Astonishing Member

It's the internet. If you have thin skin maybe you shouldn't be on forums discussing politics.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    It's the internet. If you have thin skin maybe you shouldn't be on forums discussing politics.
    I’m not the one complaining constantly about this discussion. I’m clearly fine having it, I just think it’s weak to pretend like you aren’t contributing to it whenever it breaks out.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Well tons of you are going on and on and on about this Democrat infighting and elections of the past, we got real s**t going on that's slipping on by without notice. It's more BS from the president who continues to be awful.

Here's this exchange that's SUPER important to note.

In an incredible exchange at Davos, @realdonaldtrump admits he is comfortable with the status of the impeachment trial because the White House is withholding evidence. "Honestly, we have all the material. They don't have the material." As always, he says the quiet part out loud.
    And here is this ignorance of extreme proportions.

When asked about the 11 U.S. servicemen injured in the Iran airstrikes, President Trump told @weijia he didn't "consider them serious injuries relative to other injuries I've seen."

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Of course he cares. He just cares more about the future of our country than he cares about your feelings.
    You don't care about the country if you go along with people calling Bernie supporters more racist than Trump supporters or calling Bernie supporters sexist.

How is that going to help the country? It will only hurt the Democrats chances in the election.

If Bernie is the nominee, everyone voting for him is associated with racists worse than Trump supporters. If someone else is the nominee, Democrats will have to explain why they want votes from racists worse than Trump supporters.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    You said Bernie was going to make sexist attacks against Klobuchar. How was that focusing on the impeachment trial?
    I made one post to comment on the tendency of Bernie to go negative. ONE POST.

How many Bernie supporters flailed about for the majority an entire day yesterday?

If you're trying to prove some hypocrisy, I'd suggest not comparing a mountain to a molehill.

Also, getting over it already, because the hearings are back on.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Blameless Bernie again, I see.
    Yeah, because Bernie had control of state closed primary rules that had people need to change party affiliation a year out, since they knew he was a threat. The Bernie hate from folks in this thread is amazing. She ran two horrible campaigns and lost twice, with the help of insiders and superdelegates. She used the sexism thing twice, on Obama and Bernie, yet somehow she's a saint and showing her record is somehow hurting her or giving the GOP ammo.

Worse is when centrists think her record or Bidens record should not be talked about in a primary.

Even worse is claiming her and Bidens records are just GOP smears and lies, especially when we can look things up ourselves now.

Worse than that is when centrists blame everything on Russia, lol.

If Bernie had a 3rd independent party peop,e would mass leave the shitty democratic party structure, just like they left the shitty GOP structure. The are more I's in America, than D's or R's. I used to be a Democrat, now I'm an Independent. I only go back go to the party to vote in primaries, since NC has closed ones.

Todays Democratic party sucks and in the next decade we're gonna take it over, that's a ghost ship that needs cleansing.

Afternoon Tweets

The second article of impeachment was for obstruction of Congress: covering up witnesses and documents from the American people.

This morning the President not only confessed to it, he bragged about it:

"Honestly, we have all the material. They don't have the material."
    Twitter Link with Video

Like Nixon bragging on TV that he has the tapes [Which, I don't think he did].

------

"When a man, unprincipled in private life, desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents... [but] despotic... may justly be suspected that his object is to [undermine the Government itself]"

Hamilton, quoted by Schiff now
    Twitter Link
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    You made 3 posts since that post and 2 of them contain attacks at either Bernie or his supporters.

You're obsessed with bashing Bernie but get upset whenever anyone calls you on it.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

BANNED

Yes, like trying to focus on the impeachment trial that Bernie's currently at, as opposed to impotently throwing a tantrum about how he lost in 2016.

Eyes on that. Because the Democratic impeachment managers are running circles around Trump's legal team (WHO FORGOT TO BRING THEIR VIDEO PRESENTATION BECAUSE THEY SUCK THAT MUCH).
    Probably because his draft 2016 opponent keeps smearing him and his supporter,funny how that works.

Also, the sham of a trial has already had its outcome determined because Democrats did a narrow focus instead of all of his corruption and crimes.
    So what you're saying is mostly for drama and gossip.

Corruption runs deep in the Republican party, Trump got acquitted yesterday.lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Considering that the same people keep bringing up the same arguments and whining about the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...and considering that we have been forced to relitigate the 2016 election EVERY GODDAMNED DAY SINCE because of those same people not being able to let go of their cult-like obsession with Bernie?

Bernie supporters have an uphill battle here convincing most posters that they aren’t the same. Especially since a lot of us DID support Bernie, until he lost the party election, at which point we swallowed our pride and voted for the candidate who got the most popular votes, and still lost thanks to both cheating bullshit by the Republicans and an over-abundance of protest votes and abstentions that split the left and left us too fragmented to stand against a united right. And here we are, in 2020, arguing the same crap because of the same people bringing up the same stuff they did in 2016, and only some of you will GRUDGINGLY accept that if you Blessed, Sinless, Perfect, Tide Change candidate doesn’t get the nomination, incremental change is STILL better than no change at all.

So, yeah. Bernie Bros get looked down on here, because, no Bernie supporter here has, upon being challenged, managed to not end up sounding like a fanatical true believer who thinks that their path of enlightenment is the only true path, and that only one man can save us:

Saint Bernardus Immaculatus, Half-Divine, He Who Is Anointed by God and the One True Left, He Who Is Never Wrong, Only True Candidate of the People, He With Blessed Vision Unmatched by Mere Mortal Men. May he be ever honored and revered, amen.
    This post about supporters is why they call us bros. Lol.

Did you use the term Obama boys also?

You can smear us, but we can't fight back?

Got it.

Extraordinary Member

How many Bernie supporters flailed about for the majority an entire day yesterday?

If you're trying to prove some hypocrisy, I'd suggest not comparing a mountain to a molehill.

Also, getting over it already, because the hearings are back on.
    You make unsolicited negative posts about him all the time. This is hardly the first

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    This post about supporters is why they call us bros. Lol.

Did you use the term Obama boys also?

You can smear us, but we can't fight back?

Got it.
    I don't recall having called Sanders supporters "Bernie Bros". Right now, given what's going on in Washington, that's the dead LAST thing on my mind. THIS, I have said: If Sanders is the candidate, I will vote for him, the objective is to get Trump the **** out of office, if Bernie can pull that off, good!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Probably because his draft 2016 opponent keeps smearing him and his supporter,funny how that works.

Also, the sham of a trial has already had its outcome determined because Democrats did a narrow focus instead of all of his corruption and crimes.
    So what you're saying is mostly for drama and gossip.

Corruption runs deep in the Republican party, Trump got acquitted yesterday.lol
    Actually he was acquitted when the Republicans got the Senate years ago. I don’t know why people are surprised that everything that had been predicted the minute impeachment was brought up is coming to pass. Everyone knew. This is just going through the motions.

I don’t maybe we are supposed to pretend to be surprised and outraged about things we already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You make unsolicited negative posts about him all the time. This is hardly the first
    He does so occasionally. Don't confuse him with Paul, who I am beginning to think is unable to check his mail without sniping at Sanders.
    Dark does not mean deep.