The CDC Advises Everyone To Wear Masks In Public

The advisory is in addition to current social distancing guidelines. Meanwhile....

Trump Announces CDC Mask Guidelines But Says He Probably Won’t Follow Them

“This is voluntary. I don’t think I am going to be doing it,” the president told reporters at Friday’s coronavirus task force meeting. And his brain dead lemmings will faithfully follow his cue and do likewise, poetntially exposing others to the virus.

Detroit Bus Driver Who Implored Sick People To Stay Home Dies Of Coronavirus

Jason Hargrove posted a heartfelt video about bus drivers’ working conditions less than two weeks ago.

Will The Coronavirus Pandemic Lead To A Political Shakeup?

Even reluctant world leaders like Donald Trump and Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro have been forced to reckon with the crisis — for political reasons, if not scientific ones. The only shakeup in the U.S. will happen at the ballot box come November because at present, the GOP will continue protecting Trump to the bitter end.

Trump Says The Government Will Cover Coronavirus Expenses For The Uninsured

Lots of people will get help, though lots more will need it. I'll believe that when it happens and not before.

Scathing Supercut Hails The Fox News Hosts, Republicans Who Are ‘Heroes Of The Pandumbic’

Donald Trump takes center stage in “The Daily Show” montage of conservatives who for weeks dismissed the threat of the coronavirus.