Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    yes, i am wondering why you would be saying that. i thought that the goal was to beat trump in the next election. how does the taunting aid that goal or comply with board rules?

we're on page 330. you made a very specific claim that i asked you back up with evidence. but i'm the one who is unreasonable?

he has been referred to as unlikable more than once in the past few pages. you are incapable of constructive criticism, apparently.
    You wonder why I say that, as you post unreasonable nonsense about how bullied Bernie is while people rail against literally every candidate who isn’t him. Since paying attention to the thread you are participating in is too hard for you, apparently, take a look at Tazerai and their list of candidates they will not support for lack of idealogical purity, or Numberthirty constantly ragging on Dems at every opportunity, and refusing the reality that ‘voting Trump out’ is more important than perfection on every front. Like, they LITERALLY posted relevant posts in the time since you last insisted I do the work for you...

As to ‘hatred’...? Oh NO!!!! Saint Bernie got called ‘unlikeable’ by some people on a message board?!?!? You are right. People DO hate him! I’ve never HEARD such vitriol lobbed at a candidate!! *eyeroll*

But please...keep proving my point about the fanatical, pseudo-religious fervor with which some Bernie supporters hold him with every feverish post in defense of Saint Bernardus Immaculatus.

Meanwhile, I’ll go ahead and pay attention to the human beings running for office, not the half-divine demigod of liberalism you are here to defend and exalt above all other heresies...
    Last edited by zinderel; 01-24-2020 at 11:28 AM.