Page 341 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    False comparison and you know it lo. Would you be okay if Reagan Endorsed Bernie, because Regan said some racist **** once.
    But please stay woke.
    No because Reagan was a sack of ****. Also you realise Bernie is "woke" right ? Or are you just going to keep trolling.

Either Bernies a noble progressuve, so he should stick by his guns and tell Rogan eat ****. Or he's a moderate and willing to bend to win.

I mean how hard is it for Bernie to literally say "I dont agree nor want him on my side" on a video and not lose minority votes ?

BUT THE BROS!!!!!!

THE BROS!

YASSS!

But CNN can host White Supremacists like all the time?

Area man discovers that two wrongs make a right. Movie at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I mean how hard is it for Bernie to literally say "I dont agree nor want him on my side" on a video and not lose minority votes ?
    Instead, they're doubling down.

Sanders nat’l press sec @briebriejoy
    on the Rogan endorsement and today’s backlash: “Sharing a big tent requires including those who do not share every one of our beliefs, while always making clear that we will never compromise our values.”
    https://twitter.com/GregJKrieg/statu...330579968?s=20

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Why does he have to besides to satisfy people who already don’t like him?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    You think they would have neither ignored it, nor distanced themselves? You really think the Biden campaign is that insensitive and inept?
    Maybe ignored? I don't know. They wouldn't have celebrated it, but I doubt they disavow it either.

People like Rogan should not be shunned from voting Democrat. Our lines of purity run too broadly for my liking.

Extraordinary Member

We don’t agree with all his views and won’t compromise our values even if he supports us.

Squirrel turns into “zomg they are doubling down”.

Yeah we really need such valuable advice from such a sound ally lol

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I can’t control David Duke. Would you refrain from voting for the Democratic nom if David Duke came out in support of whoever it was? There’s shitty people in every coalition.
    Again, the only people saying they refuse to vote for the nominee if it's not their guy are Bernie supporters. Just like we are doing here with Bernie getting Joe Rogan's support, you better believe we would criticize anyone who got Duke's support.

Of course, that won't happen, and you know it, making this an exercise in distraction from the issue.
    Which is that Bernie not only sought out, but got an endorsement from Joe Rogan, but that his Bernie Bros are flying out of the woodwork to defend their prophecied saint from cruel and unprovoked criticisms that he is proud to have the support of a racist and homophobe...

Boot edge edge
    Is that a joke about gay sex?

I can see why you don't mind getting into bed with Rogan.

I can’t control David Duke. Would you refrain from voting for the Democratic nom if David Duke came out in support of whoever it was? There’s shitty people in every coalition.
    Again, you're missing the point on purpose and being obtuse, after having it explained in simple terms 3 times at least.

We do not care Rogan endorsed Bernie.

We care that the Bernie campaign LOVES it. Releases a greatest hits video. Tries to raise money off it.

Why does he have to besides to satisfy people who already don’t like him?
    Wait. Didn't you say the blacks love Bernie now?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Again, the only people saying they refuse to vote for the nominee if it's not their guy are Bernie supporters. Just like we are doing here with Bernie getting Joe Rogan's support, you better believe we would criticize anyone who got Duke's support.

Of course, that won't happen, and you know it, making this an exercise in distraction from the issue.
    Which is that Bernie not only sought out, but got an endorsement from Joe Rogan, but that his Bernie Bros are flying out of the woodwork to defend their prophecied saint from cruel and unprovoked criticisms that he is proud to have the support of a racist and homophobe...
    Actually that’s a lie lol. When Bernie first announced a bunch of jilted Hillary voters got #neverBernie trending. The fact is that Bernie supporters just get gaslit with that line and asked the most. Even the last Democratic nom had trouble bringing herself to say that she would support him.

So stop peddling demonstrable lies to sow discord

People who use "lol" all the time.
    Do we know more about those yet?

Extraordinary Member

Wait. Didn't you say the blacks love Bernie now?
    Yeah he has a significant amount of black support. So does Joe Rogan btw.

The only people complaining and saying they have issues are people like you who didn’t like him anyways.

Extraordinary Member

Again, you're missing the point on purpose and being obtuse, after having it explained in simple terms 3 times at least.

We do not care Rogan endorsed Bernie.

We care that the Bernie campaign LOVES it. Releases a greatest hits video. Tries to raise money off it.
    You only care because you already don’t like him. The only people in this thread complaining are people who already didn’t like him and quite frankly have shown they like to put him in a bad light.

It’s pretty transparent. You aren’t fooling anyone.