Page 972 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 47287292296296896997097197297397497597698210221072 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 17573
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    That's true if you don't count Al Franken, Anthony Weiner, Bobby Scott, Ruben Kihuen, John Conyers...
    None of them are a preferred presidential candidate by the Establishment.

BANNED

Tom Pérez should be fired and Neera Tanden forever ignored.
    You want Biden so bad you risked lives. These people sadly fell for the bullshit. Now they're sick.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...mpression=true

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Never said it was. That they do, and you don't question anything, if the Young Turks said it then it must be true. Money does corrupt, except this credo goes to the wayside when it's aimed at the left. The left are impeccable, they don't make mistakes, they can't be sexist, they rigged the election as Sanders decisions are never wrong. I'm not responding to hurt your feelings, I'm discrediting your propaganda and efforts to derail the chosen nominee.

If Sanders was a stronger candidate he would be the nominee, he along with Biden were in the best position to win these primaries. It's not our fault he didn't go to Selma during the Bloody Sunday anniversary, wrote of the South again, didn't try to get Clyburn's endorsement and numerous other mistakes. It wasn't rigged in the last primaries. I don't know who "they" are, it's the voters who wanted Biden. Every candidate works with the media to an extent. Left You Tube were practically Sanders networks. It's a primary, of course candidates are going to attack each other.

You don't have any idea how this works.
    I actually think for myself. It comes from having lived around the world and experiencing more than just this silly ass country I served in uniform for. Sometimes TYT is wrong.

And...?

BANNED

To the person who keeps saying Sanders lost. That's not how math works and when you still have a chance and half the country hasn't voted. Then your hopes and dreams of Biden fall flat.

Let people vote. There are a. **** down of down ballot votes to take place that need to happen. Just stop. If Biden is strong then the unity argument should be a big deal right?

Also I was wondering how long it would take to call Reade something something Russia lol. �� �� ��

I would be less surprised to see Ronald McDonald elected as potus than Sanders really.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I actually think for myself. It comes from having lived around the world and experiencing more than just this silly ass country I served in uniform for. Sometimes TYT is wrong.

And...?
    Except you can't help signal boosting leftist propaganda, like from Kyle Kulinski. When has TYT been wrong? The country won't progress by not learning from its mistakes. Will you learn from Sanders?

All of us have experience, but experience is worthless without acknowledging the facts. Tulsi's experience in the military certainly doesn't make her a good politician who we should take at her word, for example.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Meanwhile, in FAR more important matters than Biden, Sanders and elections....

====================

The United States Has The Most Confirmed Coronavirus Cases In The World

More than 1,000 people have died across the country so far, with the highest death toll in New York. WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WHOOOOOOOO!!

Trump Rejects New York’s Plea For Ventilators: ‘I Don’t Believe You Need’ That Many

“I have a feeling,” the president told Fox News as the coronavirus continues to spread around the country. Well, I have a feeling Trump is letting prejudice over the state itching to nail his hide to the wall in court and hatred of Governor Andrew Cuomo stealing headlines from him shape his misguided opinion that could potentially cost lives.

L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti Has A Grim Prediction Of What Coronavirus Will Do Next

The mayor revealed the projections that he said are keeping him awake at night. This, boys and girls, is some damn scary ****!

Fauci Says Trump’s Call For Country To Open Up By Easter Is ‘Aspirational’

The doctor said the president was trying to “give people some hope” amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic but added that now is no time to “pull back.” And more from Dr. Fauci....

Anthony Fauci Hits Younger People With A Stark Coronavirus Reality Check

The infectious diseases expert dispels a key myth about the COVID-19 infections. In other words, it's not just a "Boomer Remover", it could well be a Millennium Mauler and a Gen Z Zapper.

Trump Campaign Threatens TV Stations That Air Ad Critical Of President

Not removing the ad about rising U.S. coronavirus cases “could put your station’s license in jeopardy,” the Trump campaign warned. So much for the president protecting the First Amendment.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Trump Campaign Threatens TV Stations That Air Ad Critical Of President

Not removing the ad about rising U.S. coronavirus cases “could put your station’s license in jeopardy,” the Trump campaign warned. So much for the president protecting the First Amendment.
    This is actually turning into quite the blunder from Trump going by what I've seen online, he's basically causing a Streisand Effect. The more he demands it removed, the more people are interested in it, the more it is posted online. MSNBC had a hilarious segment where they played it multiple times trying to find out what was inaccurate about it.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Extraordinary Member

Boris a Johnson has now tested positive for Covid-19

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Oh my, oh dear, that's just so saaaaaaaaaad. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    This is actually turning into quite the blunder from Trump going by what I've seen online, he's basically causing a Streisand Effect. The more he demands it removed, the more people are interested in it, the more it is posted online. MSNBC had a hilarious segment where they played it multiple times trying to find out what was inaccurate about it.
    Well, ****, nothing is inaccurate about the spot, Trump just doesn’t want it out there for fear his lemmings might see it, actually start to think, come to the realization they’ve been conned and dump his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Not that I would wish it on anyone, but I still find it kind of amazing that Trump didn't test positive.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Yup, that’s pretty much the jist of it

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not that I would wish it on anyone, but I still find it kind of amazing that Trump didn't test positive.
    As far as I know, Trump had come in direct contact with at least three men who tested positive. That miserable orange bastard has the Devil's own luck.

Using his office and government action to stymie his political opponents is an impeachable act. Not that that matters any more.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!