Page 284 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384784 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 17573

Warren is to the left of Obama on pretty much everything. This progressive purity stuff is bullshit. I'd vote for her, Sanders or Biden. I guess people don't see the existential threat Trump is to this country.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The mafia style intimidation from Robert Hyde and Trump’s team is just disgusting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LouiseMen...293732869?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddLegum...971670530?s=19
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-14-2020 at 06:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'll give you that, I did overreact lol.

Still, Warren is right at the bottom of my list of semi-acceptable choices. I simply don't trust her.
    I really don't understand the basis for this. How exactly has she demonstrated a worthiness of mistrust?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The mafia style intimidation from Robert Hyde and Trump’s team is just disgusting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LouiseMen...293732869?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddLegum...971670530?s=19
    I just saw this. What the absolute F**K.

This **** is why I don't care about all this petty squabbles or mud slinging with Democrats or the left. Every Democrat is 100 times better than this president and administration. No matter what flaw they have or how "centrist" or "not enough left" they are, they are still better. I'll vote for who I want in the primaries.

After that, I'm going all in on blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I really don't understand the basis for this. How exactly has she demonstrated a worthiness of mistrust?
    Falsely claiming native American heritage for one and then the revelation that she lied on admissions forms back in the 70's claiming such as well.

Attacking Buttegieg over Wine Cave donations when she has done the exact same thing many times in her past.

She is a hypocritical liar. Granted, you can make that argument against most politicians.

Warren is dead last amongst my choices, slightly behind Bernie, and if it came down to Warren vs Trump I'm voting 3rd party again just as I did in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'll give you that, I did overreact lol.

Still, Warren is right at the bottom of my list of semi-acceptable choices. I simply don't trust her.
    Replace Warren with Clinton and we may as well be back in 2016.
    We've had the last few years as a lesson. How about we learn from our mistakes this time?
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Replace Warren with Clinton and we may as well be back in 2016.
    We've had the last few years as a lesson. How about we learn from our mistakes this time?
    Yeah, because the way the party is dealing with Sanders is so different this time out.

Might be more than one mistake folks haven't learned much from yet.

Man, long term care insurance...

That is a whole other kettle of fish.

Dang, Steyer started telling a little too much of the truth and they had to get the muzzle out.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Falsely claiming native American heritage for one and then the revelation that she lied on admissions forms back in the 70's claiming such as well.

Attacking Buttegieg over Wine Cave donations when she has done the exact same thing many times in her past.

She is a hypocritical liar. Granted, you can make that argument against most politicians.

Warren is dead last amongst my choices, slightly behind Bernie, and if it came down to Warren vs Trump I'm voting 3rd party again just as I did in 2016.
    Native heritage explained, over and over again. What a pathetic attack.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Yeah, because the way the party is dealing with Sanders is so different this time out.

Might be more than one mistake folks haven't learned much from yet.
    The party's treating him pretty good considering he wasn't a Democrat until he decided to run for President.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member

I know trump supporters and Bernie bros hate facts but fact checker states Warren's DNA revealed Native American ancestry.

"Two weeks ago, Sen. Elizabeth Warren released the results of a genetic test showing she has a small but detectable amount of Native American DNA. The report concluded there is “strong evidence” she had a Native American ancestor approximately six to 10 generations ago."

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    The party's treating him pretty good considering he wasn't a Democrat until he decided to run for President.
    The people look at that and see "Pretty Good..." is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I know trump supporters and Bernie bros hate facts but fact checker states Warren's DNA revealed Native American ancestry.

"Two weeks ago, Sen. Elizabeth Warren released the results of a genetic test showing she has a small but detectable amount of Native American DNA. The report concluded there is “strong evidence” she had a Native American ancestor approximately six to 10 generations ago."
    Shoosh, there ain't not win there.

I absolutely agree with what you posted, but it is not something folks should be bringing up.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Shoosh, there ain't not win there.

I absolutely agree with what you posted, but it is not something folks should be bringing up.
    True that.