Page 342 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Yeah he has a significant amount of black support. So does Joe Rogan btw.

The only people complaining and saying they have issues are people like you who didn’t like him anyways.
    A guy who compares black people to apes has significant black support?

Who, Diamond and Silk?

Yeah all of them. Bernie would be many magnitudes better for them than Trump. I’m sorry Joe Rogan would make you want to make it easier for Trump to hurt them
    ...What the hell are you even talking about!?

Good lord. I criticize Bernie for getting and seeking a d-bag racist homophobe's endorsement, and I criticize fervent Bernie worshippers like you for making excuses and distractions rather than addressing the problematic nature of the endorsement, and somehow that means I want to have Trump again? Are you high, or have you just drunk the koolaid so deeply that rational thought and reading comprehension are too hard for you?

Whether we like it or not, we're getting Trump again. The impeachment isnt going to stick because Republicans lie, cheat and steal and everyone shrugs it off to waste time arguing about fucking Bernie Sanders again. As if 2016 wasn't enough. Bernie lost in 2016, dude. Deal with it. He didnt get enough votes in the primary, and he lost. And rather than support the ACTUAL nominee, plenty of Bernie supporters cast protest votes for the likes of Jill Stein or Gary Johnson or someone else who had zero chance of winning because Hillary wasn't perfect enough.

Bernie Bros wont stand for anyone else getting the nom, and non-Bernie Bros cant do anything to get the worshippers to see reason. That's what is getting us Trump in 2020. Republicans cheating, and the continued deification of Bernie by his core supporters who refuse to acknowledge when he fucks up, and blames the rest of us for daring to talk about it.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    A guy who compares black people to apes has significant black support?

Who, Diamond and Silk?
    Maybe Milo Yiannopolous' black husband?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Actually that’s a lie lol. When Bernie first announced a bunch of jilted Hillary voters got #neverBernie trending. The fact is that Bernie supporters just get gaslit with that line and asked the most. Even the last Democratic nom had trouble bringing herself to say that she would support him.

So stop peddling demonstrable lies to sow discord
    'When Bernie first announced', some of her supporters did a shitty.

Versus 'When Hillary got the nomination' and nearly every Bernie supporter I knew personally flocked to protest votes or abstention.

One group was shitty in the early days of the primary. One group was shitty on election day.

Try again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    ...What the hell are you even talking about!?

Good lord. I criticize Bernie for getting and seeking a d-bag racist homophobe's endorsement, and I criticize fervent Bernie worshippers like you for making excuses and distractions rather than addressing the problematic nature of the endorsement, and somehow that means I want to have Trump again? Are you high, or have you just drunk the koolaid so deeply that rational thought and reading comprehension are too hard for you?

Whether we like it or not, we're getting Trump again. The impeachment isnt going to stick because Republicans lie, cheat and steal and everyone shrugs it off to waste time arguing about fucking Bernie Sanders again. As if 2016 wasn't enough. Bernie lost in 2016, dude. Deal with it. He didnt get enough votes in the primary, and he lost. And rather than support the ACTUAL nominee, plenty of Bernie supporters cast protest votes for the likes of Jill Stein or Gary Johnson or someone else who had zero chance of winning because Hillary wasn't perfect enough.

Bernie Bros wont stand for anyone else getting the nom, and non-Bernie Bros cant do anything to get the worshippers to see reason. That's what is getting us Trump in 2020. Republicans cheating, and the continued deification of Bernie by his core supporters who refuse to acknowledge when he fucks up, and blames the rest of us for daring to talk about it.
    You criticize Bernie all the time. This isn’t the first or only thing you complained about him for or used as an excuse to bash his supporters. This is just par for the course.

Tomorrow you’ll write another novel that nobody reads doing the same thing about something else. Nobody besides the people in this thread that also smear him all the time really care or think you are genuinely attempting to be constructive

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    'When Bernie first announced', some of her supporters did a shitty.

Versus 'When Hillary got the nomination' and nearly every Bernie supporter I knew personally flocked to protest votes or abstention.

One group was shitty in the early days of the primary. One group was shitty on election day.

Try again.
    It’s been demonstrably proven that more Hillary supporters voted for McCain than Bernie supporters voted for Trump. So.... we already know which side between the two causes more damage. But keep trying to play false equivalence and using personal anecdotes nobody can verify

It’s been demonstrably proven that more Hillary supporters voted for McCain than Bernie supporters voted for Trump. So.... we already know which side between the two causes more damage. But keep trying to play false equivalence and using personal anecdotes nobody can verify
    Science has also proven that McCain was not Trump.

Extraordinary Member

Science has also proven that McCain was not Trump.
    So you are more comfortable with Hillary voters supporting the same party that just put in DOMA, neglected black peoples during Hurricane Katrina, started the Iraq War, and had the greatest economic decline since the Depression?

Haha and you are sure you are an ally? With friends like that who needs enemies.

You only care because you already don’t like him. The only people in this thread complaining are people who already didn’t like him and quite frankly have shown they like to put him in a bad light.

It’s pretty transparent. You aren’t fooling anyone.
    Again: I worked for the Bernie campaign in 2016. I was out getting votes registered, working phone banks, and raising awareness. (I've said this multiple times, but hey...it isnt a criticism of Bernie, so I'm not surprised the Bros ignore it...)

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY supported Bernie for President, and registered Democrat for the first time so I could support him in the primary. I knew it was a long shot, but I believed. I supported his goals and worked hard to get him elected.

And then, on election day, I saw the vast majority of the people I worked with discussing how they would cast protest votes or simply not vote at all, because Hillary was going to get us into war with Russia or Syria or Israel. And when Trump won, those same people refused to accept that the propaganda they had spread about Hillary wanting to start a war or suiciding people and their protest votes - writ large across the entire nation - had helped Trump win.

And then we spent the last four years here relitigating the 2016 election, listening to true believers like you tell us that Bernie WOULD have won (despite not even getting a majority in his own primary...) and telling us how you wont support this or that candidate if Bernie loses the Primary again. And yet its US who are unreasonable and want Trump to win.

*shakes head*

So you are more comfortable with Hillary voters supporting the same party that just put in DOMA, neglected black peoples during Hurricane Katrina, started the Iraq War, and had the greatest economic decline since the Depression?

Haha and you are sure you are an ally? With friends like that who needs enemies.
    You know what.

Debating you makes me really, really sad.

Because it makes me realize there probably are a lot of voters out there like you.

So I say good day. Good day, sir.

Ultimate Member

"There are people who are making arguments that the tent isn't big enough for Joe Biden. But big enough for Joe Rogan."

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...itics/78356546

Extraordinary Member

You know what.

Debating you makes me really, really sad.

Because it makes me realize there probably are a lot of voters out there like you.

So I say good day. Good day, sir.
    AKA: I have no real response for that

I’m glad. I’m sure you’ll find something another day to complain about. Later

You criticize Bernie all the time. This isn’t the first or only thing you complained about him for or used as an excuse to bash his supporters. This is just par for the course.

Tomorrow you’ll write another novel that nobody reads doing the same thing about something else. Nobody besides the people in this thread that also smear him all the time really care or think you are genuinely attempting to be constructive
    I also criticize Buttiegeig and Biden on the reg. I disliked Kamala Harris on the virtue of her past as a cop. I criticize bad decisions by politicians. It just so happens that only one politician has attack dogs that leap on any criticism of their guy, so I criticize them, too. And here you are, barking and slobbering and attacking, right on cue, refusing to accept that criticism of your guy does not equal hate.

That is the hallmark of a fanatic.

Anyway. Sorry for writing novels, I guess? I guess I should just post fragmented pseudo sentences and say 'lol' a lot like you do to get my point across clearly and be taken seriously by you, instead of trying to make my thoughts clear by...writing them out. I know reading things that arent complimentary to your God is hard for zealots, so I'll try to do better.

"Bernie proud about big happy words from racist. Racist bad. Bernie should do better."

Is that more acceptible?
    Last edited by zinderel; 01-24-2020 at 03:03 PM.

AKA: I have no real response for that

I’m glad. I’m sure you’ll find something another day to complain about. Later
    The fact that you really thought your 5th grade "argument" was worth a response makes me agree with the squirrel.

Good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

People who use "lol" all the time.
    Do we know more about those yet?
    They are very maturish.

Hillary was right!