Page 573 of 573 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573
Results 8,581 to 8,585 of 8585

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You really don't see how lying about sexual harassment allegations is bad for ALL victims? Are you really that deep in the koolaid pool?
    1. She did not lie. She mistook reports of sexual harassment for sexual assault. She corrected her statement to note that Bloomberg had not been accused of assault.

2. What's bad for survivors and victims is when someone who has accusations made against them starts suing people. Something you encouraged.
    Last edited by Superbat; Today at 02:30 PM.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    In 2016, people sarcastically said they had to hold their noses when they voted for Hillary Clinton. If things keep up, what with all the shenanigans coming from his camp, I’m gonna have to wear a fucking hazmat suit to vote for Sanders if he winds up being the standard bearer for the Democrats come November.
    "Sarcastically".
    BB

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    1. She did not lie. She mistook reports of sexual harassment for sexual assault. She corrected her statement to note that Bloomberg had not been accused of assault.
    Again, you're also still lying. The number she mentioned includes allegations of DISCRIMINATION and lumps in allegations against other people in the organisation with allegations against Bloomberg himself.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Again, you're also still lying. The number she mentioned includes allegations of DISCRIMINATION and lumps in allegations against other people in the organisation with allegations against Bloomberg himself.
    The number is off but she's still right that he has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women and that he is blamed for fostering a culture where sexism and sexual harassment was common.

But keep on defending the sexist billionaire. I'm not going to forget that you actually wanted the sexist billionaire to sue someone because they misspoke while calling him out.

Accuracy is important so I don't blame anyone for wanting her to get the details right but you wanted the sexist billionaire to enrich himself.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

The next debate should resolve a whole lot of questions. There is more on the line and more controversy that might come up. I think we will see who is strong and who isn't.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.