Page 714 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714715716717718724764814 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Whatever it is, it's clear you'd attack Flavor Flav just to support Sanders, regardless of the views and opinions of others.

If someone had told me 48 hours ago that this sentence would make sense, and that I would agree with it, I would have slugged them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Warren has a lot of support in CA. This might actually drag Sanders down and be a boost for Biden, or she might come in 2nd place.
    Everyone needs to re-do their Super Tuesday predictions for each state now! Or do we think it won't effect any of them that much? Surely this means Biden might win over a few more states?

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    If someone had told me 48 hours ago that this sentence would make sense, and that I would agree with it, I would have slugged them.
    BWWHAHAHAHA! I just spat my tea out over my laptop! Thread win. Thread win!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    The minority of gay people who don’t like the word queer come off as oddly self-loathing.
    It's quite common for gay men in the UK to dislike the word. America isn't the centre of the universe on all issues

Still holding on to some adolescent trauma.
    WOW!! I feel positively bathed in the continued kindness of thoughts. Darn those LGBT+ kids, always whining about something. The bullying, the beatings, wahhhhhhhh! They all should just man up, am I right? What cry babies. I mean I was joking about that Phi Phi thing earlier, but... you're not helping matters...
    (I kid, of course... because Phi Phi O'Hara actually talked about her adolescent trauma of her dad never accepted she was gay... which I'm sure hold little sympathy with you)

I don’t feel the need to tiptoe around their internalized homophobia.
    I would respectfully caution you in your phraseology, because I'm not sure a poster who:
    - takes joy in the most successful gay man to ever run for president dropping out
    - boasts about deliberating disrespecting gay men by mislabeling them
    - uses phrases like "rainbow soapbox" when someone explains simple LGBT+ community thoughts

...should chuck around the phrase "internalized homophobia" without a dash of irony.

P.S. last gif (probably). But everytime I imagine you reading my response, I think you're pulling this face:

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Yeah there's a lot of online freak out over Warren staying in lol. It's kinda funny how shes being called all kinds of names and having hexes and **** put on her . I think she would just endorse Bernie but I don't see her getting out before Bloomberg does officially so she can continue to drag him.
    Hexes? Please tell me #wiccansforBernie isn't trending right now???
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-02-2020 at 02:00 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Tulsi erasure.
    Did you just assume Tulsi's gender?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    So let's see. Bernie Wins three states, and Democrats are like **** that guy.
    Biden wins ONE state, and now everybody is dropping out at once, just before super Tuesday? LMAO.
    The Democratic party is trying its hardest to not help working people.
    We tried a Centrist in 2016 and we got Trump. We gotta make sure Bernie wins.
    No, I don't trust Elizabeth Warren anymore. She dropped the "Bernie is my friend" routine a while ago, and now just viciously attacks him with not policy, but literal smears.

Sanders 2020
    Bernie did not win 3 states. Buttigieg won Iowa, remember?

Biden going full malarkey:
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing."
    BB

He won the popular vote, simple as
    BB

He won the popular vote, simple as
    He lost the Iowa caucus to Mayor Pete. Enough with your homophobic Pete erasure.

How is you making fun of Biden's speech impairment different from Trump mocking the disabled journalist? Have you no decency?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Tulsi erasure.
    Has anyone really been paying attention to her. Be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Bernie supporters on Twitter are desperately trying to get Elizabeth Warren to endorse Bernie Sanders.
    Why? She's not dropping out yet. Why doesn't Bernie endorse her?

I hope she stays in the race, I have a feelings she's going to do well on her own. And even if she gets' out, there is no assurance that she'll endorse Sanders. She might endorse Biden.
    People tend to forget that for Bernie supporters who are not Bernie or nothing have her as second choice. I'm damn sure that everyone will want her to do something in the government.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    She should stay in until MA. Sanders and Biden could fight a war and she could be the compromise once the two become too toxic for each other’s bases
    She's one of the few that can deflect against Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    You're right. We should not forget about Fox News' favorite Democrat.
    She's going to work for them after this I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Awww, can't we say Mama Warren? If we're doing the family thing. Pete's the proud son. And Trump is the angry neighbour across the road, yelling at the Mexican kids to get off his lawn or he'll build a fence. And it's gonna be big. HA-UGE!
    Mama Liz then. Yes, and Amy is the Aunt that hands out candy to said kids.

Oh dear. They'll move their hate from Pete to Warren.

I think so too. She appeals to a lot, and with three others out, she'll certainly gain some of it.
    People that don't want the other two or Bernie will go to her. I should hope.

Stop reminding them of facts! You're not helping! He won all 4 states, and was crowned King President yesterday. The end. All hail Emperor Bernie, who everyone likes, has won every poll ever, all of them, even the ones not about him, he won-

-WOAH! Okay as I was typing that, eeeeeek, completely unintentionally you know who that sounds like? Am I amused or worried that BernieBro opinions just easily morphed into Donald Trump???
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

He lost the Iowa caucus to Mayor Pete. Enough with your homophobic Pete erasure.
    Mayor cheat, simple as
    BB

How is you making fun of Biden's speech impairment different from Trump mocking the disabled journalist? Have you no decency?
    He has dementia. It's elder abuse to let him continue.
    BB

Stop reminding them of facts! You're not helping! He won all 4 states, and was crowned King President yesterday. The end. All hail Emperor Bernie, who everyone likes, has won every poll ever, all of them, even the ones not about him, he won-

-WOAH! Okay as I was typing that, eeeeeek, completely unintentionally you know who that sounds like? Am I amused or worried that BernieBro opinions just easily morphed into Donald Trump???
    Bernie and Trump supporters have a lot in common. Sadly.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I know you guys hate FOX news, and so do I. But don't act like MSNBC or CNN is any better. They have their favorites too, and their favorites are mostly not the voters favorites.
    Sure. There are problems with those stations but they are nowhere near as white nationalist, homophobic, transphobic, and other uglier bits as Fox News. As such, Tulsi's insistence on continuing to pop up there and on Carlson's show in particular is not a good look.

BANNED

- takes joy in the most successful gay man to ever run for president dropping out
    I’m not convinced he’s actually gay but that’s a theory for another time.

- boasts about deliberating disrespecting gay men by mislabeling them
    It was just you. I don’t make a habit of it.

- uses phrases like "rainbow soapbox" when someone explains simple LGBT+ community thoughts
    It was an appropriate phrase. You love to patronize.

P.S. last gif (probably). But everytime I imagine you reading my response, I think you're pulling this face:
    No, I’m more of a Tammie Brown kind of girl.