Page 509 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 94094594995055065075085095105115125135195596091009 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Here is the chart being put out by the Sanders campaign.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForP...rall_cost_you/

At 140,000 a year I'd be close to $5000 vs the $1848 I pay now.
    Is this supposed to be a good thing???
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I would love it if the vengeful spirits of the Native Americans buried there rose up as one seriously pissed off faction and haunt the everloving **** out of Trump.

More nonsense from Tulsi the Russian Asset. Is our favorite DINO (Democrat In Name Only) still in the running for president or has she finally cashed out?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Is this supposed to be a good thing???
    How much do you spend on premiums a year? Obviously, most of us aren't at 100k in income while only managing to pay 1800 in premiums, before we get into deductibles, pharmacy bills and more.

According to the CDC, during 2015 health expenditures per-person were nearly $10,000 on average, with total expenditures of $3.2 trillion or 17.8% GDP.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 02-11-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member

That’s because you are making an incorrect assumption on the chart and thinking that you will fall somewhere along the side gap between the 100k bracket and 200k bracket. The reality is the percentage has a jump for individual incomes after 200k and joint incomes after 200k. So it’s not a gradual increase between those two gaps (it’s pretty obvious when you look at how the percentages are obviously different between those two brackets and all the prior ones.

You’re going to be closer to the high 2000’s overall and then you can deduct what you pay for vision and medical (because that’s included), deduct any premiums, copays, and out of pocket out of pocket. When it’s all said and done you end up pretty close to where you already are. For the average family it’s probably less all said and done

Watch this space.....

The DOJ is changing its sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, according to a Senior DOJ official.
    “The Department finds seven to nine years extreme, excessive and grossly disproportionate," the source said, adding the DOJ will clarify its position on sentencing later today
    Twitter Link

Bet they are going to recommend 1-2 years probation.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Watch this space.....

Twitter Link

Bet they are going to recommend 1-2 years probation.
    I'll take the under on that prediction. Can't say I'm surprised Droopy Dog Barr stepped up to do one of Trump's buddies a solid.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

DOJ indefinitely postponed Flynn's sentencing.

Team Trump also fired 30 NSA and 70 NSC people.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    DOJ indefinitely postponed Flynn's sentencing.

Team Trump also fired 30 NSA and 70 NSC people.
    Bet they wouldn't pledge their loyalty to Trump. :headshake:

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I would love it if the vengeful spirits of the Native Americans buried there rose up as one seriously pissed off faction and haunt the everloving **** out of Trump.

More nonsense from Tulsi the Russian Asset. Is our favorite DINO (Democrat In Name Only) still in the running for president or has she finally cashed out?
    Oh, she's still in. BTW, with that white streak in her hair, can we start calling Tulsi Cruella DeVille?

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't trust a Reddit post as factual. Especially when it doesn't list a source.

BANNED

That's a singular proposal, Also. His average rating on his Website says you'd pay no more than 5% more of your current tax bracket.

I get it though. You guys hate him. Good thing when he's your POTUS, he'll still look out for ya.

BANNED

This is why Bernie Supporters are vociferous in defending Sanders and ourselves. Because Liberals FUCKING SUCK!
    Centrists and moderates who are ALWAYS complaining about Sanders SUCK. Because if we DARE defend ourselves we're seen as
    purists, so I say **** it, and take the mantle of Bros, and Purist, because I'm sick of centrist and mainstream bullshit.

Being nice and trying to be #civility with the Liberals of the Democratic party isn't working, so screw it.

#FIRECHUCKTODD

'Indefensible': MSNBC's Chuck Todd Under Fire for Reciting Quote Comparing Sanders Supporters to Nazis
    "When Chuck Todd attacked us, including Jews like me with family erased by the Holocaust and pogroms, for being 'brownshirts,' it's bad enough. But the implication also is that Bernie Sanders, whose family was executed by Nazis, is Hitler."

How does Trigger pay only $150 a month for Insurance? The average now for individuals is around $5000 a year and $10,000 for families. And there are thousands more in deductibles.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    How does Trigger pay only $150 a month for Insurance? The average now for individuals is around $5000 a year and $10,000 for families. And there are thousands more in deductibles.
    It’s possible he has insanely good insurance. It’s more likely a super high deductible or HSA plan where the costs are backended. That said this is most likely a combo of him misunderstanding Sanders plan and him not having a comprehensive depiction of his health insurance. He’ll be paying at most high 2000’s. So he’s likely breaking even once all other costs are accounted for.

His worst case scenario is maybe he’s paying a few 100 more when it’s all said and done. I would call that punishment if the trade off is literally everyone who is dying gets covered

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    He works in law enforcement. I work in education and our family pays about $250 a month for my wife and I and our kids. Some jobs pay really well in terms of insurance and you can find ways to bring costs down. Plus we're (knock on wood) always healthy.