Page 293 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17573

OMG! Teh whole impeachment was a conspiracy against Bernie! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!

How Impeachment Will Force Senators Off the Campaign Trail
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

BREAKING NEWS: GAO report finds Trump administration violated law by withholding Ukraine aid. Details to come.
    \

I'm sure this won't matter at all to the Senate (because of course it won't) but you know.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    \

I'm sure this won't matter at all to the Senate (because of course it won't) but you know.
    Yeah, we're nearly to the point where Trump actually COULD gun down innocent people in Times Square and Senate Republicans would eagerly makes excuses for him.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, we're nearly to the point where Trump actually COULD gun down innocent people in Times Square and Senate Republicans would eagerly makes excuses for him.
    What if it was behind the scenes **** ? Like he ordered his goons to murder a reporter like Kashoggi ?

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    What if it was behind the scenes **** ? Like he ordered his goons to murder a reporter like Kashoggi ?
    With a “suspicious” name like Kashoggi, it might play quite well to his fan base.....

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Almost, nah, we're there or rather here. I bet if it happened some Republicans would even blame the victims or maybe Pelosi. They or she left Trumper no choice but to act.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    OMG! Teh whole impeachment was a conspiracy against Bernie! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!

How Impeachment Will Force Senators Off the Campaign Trail
    Senators aren't allowed to speak during the trial, so Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren can easily watch the trial on C-SPAN from Iowa, New Hampshire or South Carolina, and text any questions they have to Chuck Schumer, who would then submit the questions in writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Senators aren't allowed to speak during the trial, so Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren can easily watch the trial on C-SPAN from Iowa, New Hampshire or South Carolina, and text any questions they have to Chuck Schumer, who would then submit the questions in writing.
    The problem is that if they are absent, Moscow Mitch will likely have enough votes to force through the changes he wants.
    Dark does not mean deep.

LIVE ---> Chief Justice Roberts sworn in by President Pro Tempore Senator Grassley followed by Chief Justice swearing in all 100 Senators for Senate Impeachment Trial.
    Senate Impeachment Trial, Part 2

Twitter Link
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

She seems nice.

When you get a direct question, attack the reporter:

Manu- “@SenMcSallyAZ, should the Senate consider new evidence as part of the impeachment trial?”

McSally-“Manu You’re a liberal hack I’m not talking to you.”

Manu- “You’re not going to comment?”

(Walks away)

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Sanders is right that it wsan't the time and place. But if Warren is that bothered by this, I'm surprised she wasn't more aggressive in the debate.
    We don't allow women to be be aggressive. The media would have called her "shrill" and "emotional". Sanders supporters would have wondered how she can have PMS at her age. Etc.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    We don't allow women to be be aggressive. The media would have called her "shrill" and "emotional". Sanders supporters would have wondered how she can have PMS at her age. Etc.
    i would just wonder why she was acting like Hillary. i still support Warren. but this crap with Bernie is seriously disappointing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You're absolutely right, I should've mentioned that in my post as well. Still....I'm disappointed she didn't press that issue. Even if it means wading through that **** from Sanders and the media - I think it could have been a galvanizing moment for her.

Astonishing Member

Conversation overheard at lunch today. "You see those pens Pelosi had for the signing?" "So disrespectful" "Imagine if they did Obama like that"

LOL

I am somehow thinking those people are selectively outraged at "disrespect" Considering they think trump is a victim of it

Trumps tweet is fucking goldunknown.jpg