Page 339 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    You know, I liked Joe Rogan when he was on Newsradio. I loved that whole cast, and show. But then he got his talk show and it's just been WTF after WTF, from him...

Nothing like 'criticizing a candidate for bragging about an endorsement from an alt-right homophobic racist' to reveal 'palpable hatred' for a candidate. How utterly unreasonable people are, for wanting Bernie to do better and denounce this. And how utterly predictable that the Bernie Bros are already making excuses and pretending like being upset at this endorsement is somehow unreasonable 'hatred'...

Zzzzzzz...

Further proof you dont pay attention to the thread you post in unless it's a post criticizing Bernie Bros or Bernie's campaign. I have already said that I would support him if he wins the nom. Endorsements like this...won't help him get that, though.

And as for being a Warren supporter, hey...Trump says he's a Christian and he's CLEARLY not, so why not claim to be a supporter of a different candidate while living up to all the worst Bernie Bro stereotypes? *shrug*
    ohhh the irony. you keep telling me to read the thread. you could easily confirm or refute my point by reading my past posts in the thread. but since you opened the door. how do i know that all 3 of you crapping all over Bernie aren't actually Trump supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Actually it’s going to have zero impact and the only people complaining are people who already didn’t like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    No that's stupid. If Bernie went on Rogan's show and changed his message and catered to a right wing base that would be one thing. He didn't. His appearance there was widely lauded. This is just, "oh he got support from this guy I don't like". Also considering how much gaslighting has been done on here saying he was toxic to women and POC's, it's hard to find it credible now. It's just same old same old from people who he isn't going to please anyways.

At this point the only damage it's doing is turning off Bernie voters from unifying with the party. Which is sad, because it was unneccessary. But some people who don't like him can't control themselves
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt you JUST SAY that criticizing Bernie about this would turn Bernie voters off of unity?

As if they had any desire for it, anyway...

BANNED

Joen Rogan's endorsement would've been weaponized against any candidate. It's pretty much a perfect example of what the left does to itself.

I think it's just fine that Rogan endorsed Bernie. Just as it would've been if he endorsed Biden. Is it too much to ask to have consistency?

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    I love that the best the Russian bots could come up with to try to drown out the trend was #HotGirlsForBernie.

Not suspicious at all, that one.

Attachment 92108
    But, but, but...if its trending that high, I guess that means that there are more people having a problem with it than just you, me and that nefarious PaulBullion!!

Conspiracy proven! A small handful of Anti-Bernie message board posters are plotting a coup!

..or...something...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    ohhh the irony. you keep telling me to read the thread. you could easily confirm or refute my point by reading my past posts in the thread. but since you opened the door. how do i know that all 3 of you crapping all over Bernie aren't actually Trump supporters?
    Again, buddy. Read the actual thread you participate in instead of only responding to 'anti-Bernie hate'. It's amazing what you learn if you pay attention...

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Joen Rogan's endorsement would've been weaponized against any candidate. It's pretty much a perfect example of what the left does to itself.

I think it's just fine that Rogan endorsed Bernie. Just as it would've been if he endorsed Biden. Is it too much to ask to have consistency?
    Here's consistency: I'd be upset if ANY candidate got an endorsement from a racist homophobic piece of crap like Joe Rogan. But the thing is, only one candidate has. Bernie. So I'm gonna criticize him for it. I dont hate him. Hell, I dont even hate Bernie Bros. But I ABSOLUTELY will criticize him - and them - for this endorsement and their attempts to minimize it or blame 'anti-Bernie' people for the controversy.

Biden's campaign would have either ignored that it happened, or distanced himself of it. Not thrown a "Joe Rogan endorsed our savior" party.

Ultimate Member

Here's consistency: I'd be upset if ANY candidate got an endorsement from a racist homophobic piece of crap like Joe Rogan. But the thing is, only one candidate has. Bernie. So I'm gonna criticize him for it. I dont hate him. Hell, I dont even hate Bernie Bros. But I ABSOLUTELY will criticize him - and them - for this endorsement and their attempts to minimize it or blame 'anti-Bernie' people for the controversy.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-24-2020 at 02:13 PM.

BANNED

Biden's campaign would have either ignored that it happened, or distanced himself of it. Not thrown a "Joe Rogan endorsed our savior" party.
    I disagree. Maybe not celebrated it, but they wouldn't have done that.

BANNED

You're going to have to get used to one of two things: people are part of your coalition you don't like or losing.

I disagree. Maybe not celebrated it, but they wouldn't have done that.
    You think they would have neither ignored it, nor distanced themselves? You really think the Biden campaign is that insensitive and inept?

BANNED

The Woke Left fights harder against bernie than they do against Trump lol.

HEY! Bernie We need to get the Moderates and the people on the right."
    Okay, Joe Rogan likes me.
    NOT THOSE PEOPLE BERNARD! You silly Bros. Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    No, it's not.
    It's about the Biden campaign celebrating that endorsement and putting a video together to brag about the endorsement.
    BUT US BROS!!!!! YASSSSS!!!!! The BROOOOSSSS!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Other candidates like Warren tried and were denied from getting on his show. So....

BANNED

BUT THE BROS!!!!!!

THE BROS!

YASSS!

But CNN can host White Supremacists like all the time?