Page 21 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531711215211021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Is it a bad thing if the US deports a wife-beater?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Was he a Wife-Beater BEFORE he was diagnosed with PTSD and a Brain Injury that he got in his country's service?
    I was just about to ask this myself, because it seems to me that they broke this veteran and rather than help him they've abandoned and deported him.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I was just about to ask this myself, because it seems to me that they broke this veteran and rather than help him they've abandoned and deported him.
    His having gone SEVEN YEARS before being diagnosed with PTSD damn sure didn't help. But hey, if he had been white, he'd still be in the country today.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    His having gone SEVEN YEARS before being diagnosed with PTSD damn sure didn't help. But hey, if he had been white, he'd still be in the country today.
    Considering that the GoP has represented itself as the party of the military, it's typical for them to tell vets to **** themselves with their usual hypocrisy. Trump mocks & attacks gold star families after all.

Typical GOP, loves the military, crap on the service people.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Considering that the GoP has represented itself as the party of the military, it's typical for them to tell vets to **** themselves with their usual hypocrisy. Trump mocks & attacks gold star families after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Typical GOP, loves the military, crap on the service people.
    How long before this shitty treatment of the military has an adverse effect on recruitment, sending numbers plummeting? High schoolers on the verge of graduation and thinking about going into the Armed Forces might look at what's going on with servicemembers being treated worse that garbage and say, "**** this! I'd rather flip burgers for minimum wage than get my ass shot up overseas, then kicked to the curb after I come back....IF I come back!"
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Is it a bad thing if the US deports a wife-beater?
    Dude has PTSD, Alcohol issues, served his time both in the military AND in Prison. Yet it means nothing. You are indeed a stereotypical Republican Mets

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    This is exactly why Beto should have just run against him for Senate again rather than try to enter the Presidential race.
    He had the momentum and cash and narrowly lost to Cruz

Taxpayers pay Stephanie Grisham’s salary and she’s basically a Fox & Friends contributor. She has 2 more drunk driving arrests to her name than press briefings.

Savage
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 10-24-2019 at 12:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    New York Times: Admits huge error.

Mister Mets: "No no, it was actually Hillary's error after all because BLIND HAAAAAATE!"
    The Times may have deliberately done this, I won't rule that out though I'm basically over conspiratorial bullshit as a thing, but all Mets was doing was trying to follow the trail on that botched quote.

Honestly, this is a really unfair attack. Were you not able to discern the intent of that post? Beating Republicans doesn't entail matching their superhuman ability to ignore basic comprehension skills and context.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    This is exactly why Beto should have just run against him for Senate again rather than try to enter the Presidential race.
    He had the momentum and cash and narrowly lost to Cruz

Taxpayers pay Stephanie Grisham’s salary and she’s basically a Fox & Friends contributor. She has 2 more drunk driving arrests to her name than press briefings.

Savage
    That is savage. I got one hell of a chuckle out of that one.

Live updates: Graham introduces resolution condemning House impeachment inquiry

4:45 p.m.: Nine Republican senators have not co-sponsored Graham’s resolution

Graham’s resolution condemning the House impeachment inquiry had 44 co-sponsors as of late Thursday afternoon — but nine Senate Republicans are not yet on board.

Two of the nine — Sens. Susan Collins (Maine) and Cory Gardner (Colo.) — are facing tough reelection battles in states Trump lost in 2016.

Three others — Sens. Lamar Alexander (Tenn.), Johnny Isakson (Ga.) and Mike Enzi (Wyo.) — are retiring.

The other four are Sens. Mitt Romney (Utah), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Dan Sullivan (Alaska) and Rob Portman (Ohio).
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

This seems to be relatively under the radar, and there are other problems for the President, but an Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos claims to have documentation proving that Trump sexually assaulted her back in 2007.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/th...ssault-1249850

One of the messed up things is how little coverage this is getting. If a member of Obama's Chicago Law faculty had accused him of sexual assault and there had been documentation, it would have been a major story the moment it got covered anywhere in the mainstream news. Likewise, if someone who worked with George W Bush when he was co-owner of the Texas Rangers made allegations with documentation, it would have dominated headlines.

With Trump, it's priced in.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

This seems to be relatively under the radar, and there are other problems for the President, but an Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos claims to have documentation proving that Trump sexually assaulted her back in 2007.

One of the messed up things is how little coverage this is getting. If a member of Obama's Chicago Law faculty had accused him of sexual assault and there had been documentation, it would have been a major story the moment it got covered anywhere in the mainstream news. Likewise, if someone who worked with George W Bush when he was co-owner of the Texas Rangers made allegations with documentation, it would have dominated headlines.

That’s the thing.

Donald Trump is such a colossal piece of s#*! that this is just ‘one more thing’, at this point.

If only someone had said something about Trump and his unfitness to be president BEFORE things got to this point.

If only there had been SOMEONE - let alone several someones- who could have warned up that this man was a dumpster fire covered in Cheeto dust.

If only there was, like...a record available at the time, of some sort of his shady dealings, hateful behavior, bigoted actions, and sexual assault accusations...

If only people had voted intelligently instead of holding grudges and voting for him out of ignorance, hatred, or spite.

If only we could have known how bad this would get.

If only Republican Party members hadn’t fallen in lockstep behind him instead of having moral and ethical objections to literally everything about him except for his affiliation and his blatant racism and general bigotry.

Oh well. Too bad nobody said anything when it could have mattered...
    Last edited by zinderel; 10-24-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Disaster View Post
    I'm as shocked as anyone to realize I could possibly have anything good to say about John Bolton.
    Don't waste your breath. He's still an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    That’s the thing.

Donald Trump is such a colossal piece of s#*! that this is just ‘one more thing’, at this point.

If only someone had said something about Trump and his unfitness to be president BEFORE things got to this point.

If only there had been SOMEONE - let alone several someones- who could have warned up that this man was a dumpster fire covered in Cheeto dust.

If only there was, like...a record available at the time, of some sort of his shady dealings, hateful behavior, bigoted actions, and sexual assault accusations...

If only people had voted intelligently instead of holding grudges and voting for him out of ignorance, hatred, or spite.

If only we could have known how bad this would get.

If only Republican Party members hadn’t fallen in lockstep behind him instead of having moral and ethical objections to literally everything about him except for his affiliation and his blatant racism and general bigotry.

Oh well. Too bad nobody said anything when it could have mattered...
    If only the Republican voters who dislike Trumps brand of politics would organize and make their voices heard instead of cowering like cowardly cowards.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 10-24-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Don't waste your breath. He's still an *******.
    Yes he is. But obviously not a traitor, which you can't say about Trump and many others in his Administration.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The majority, already know he is scum. His supporters don't care or blindly refuse to accept any bad facts about him. Trump daily does things that would bring down any other Administration. He survives, not because of some great political skill or favor with the American people. He survives because the Republican Party has decided the back him no matter the crimes or treason he commits. this rests on them.