Page 671 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1715716216616676686696706716726736746756817217711171 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    .....I don't have a clean answer to when a fetus merits consideration as a fully human being. I suspect it's impossible to say with scientific certainty. So it becomes a philosophical question about a really emotional issue, and sometimes all I see are people screaming at each other about what a natural right is. Who's to say what's natural? We have a civilization to run! A future to build!....
    True, most modern scholars cannot agree on this subject. The most logical argument I've heard regarding abortion (in favor of, in this case) is Aristotle's Acorn Analogy or Principle (paraphrasing) - "An Acorn is not in and of itself an oak tree. An acorn has the potential to become an oak tree but only under circumstances outside of itself as the process is not self-generating nor self-sustaining."

In our increasingly multicultural world, I still think Universal Human Rights based on Natural Law or the fact everyone should be equal is the best way to safeguard liberty. We should all have and embrace our core human rights that no government or society gives us but only recongizes thus no one can take them away ever. That's what I'm saying, nothing more nothing less.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The DJI has dropped nearly 3000 points this week.

It's now lost all the gains since August 2019.
    I put all of my 401k into safer funds when the DJI was at around the same point 5 months ago. Until now, I was kicking myself for doing so!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I have heard many Black comedians talk about how as soon as white people start using a given slang term, Black people either change it or stop using it altogether.
    Basically if suburban moms say it, ironically or otherwise, it's functionally dead and had time to cool over.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    Basically if suburban moms say it, ironically or otherwise, it's functionally dead and had time to cool over.
    For us gays, it's the same with sportsgear brands. We had to cancel Under Armour, that one really hurt.

Kappa is just not the same.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Warren lying again.
    1st. Bernie fought to get superdelegates removed, compromised with getting them to send ballot. 2nd. He wanted superdelegates in states he won a majority to vote for him. And 3rd. He gave his votes to Clinton at the convention on 1st vote, making her the nominee.
    Apparently you have been misled on this. Us older posters all remember Sanders being in favor of super delegates after being against them, when they became his only chance. This can be easily researched.

Elizabeth Warren is right.

In 2016, Bernie Sanders’ last strategy was to use superdelegates to win the Dem nomination after Hillary Clinton had won a plurality of states/delegates
    https://twitter.com/PatrickAKarlson/...604759041?s=20

As the truth seems to be very important to you, I am sure you will retract your statement that Liz Warren is lying on this. She is telling the Gospel truth.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Black Voices for Trump, a.k.a.., self-loathing idiots dying to live on that GOP plantation while happily serving their Republican masters. Diamond and Silk (or, as I call them, Cut Glass and Burlap) immediately come to mind.
    They know there's money in it. If you notice, very few go into detail about what policies of Trump's they like. But you can make money on social media pretending to fight the "Woke Agenda" and if you're a minority, you've got a special sub-category you can exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    They know there's money in it. If you notice, very few go into detail about what policies of Trump's they like. But you can make money on social media pretending to fight the "Woke Agenda" and if you're a minority, you've got a special sub-category you can exploit.
    "Woke Agenda" should be X-Men villains.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

No doubt lame ass villains Scott Lobdell dreamed up. Wolverine would carve them up like a suburban mom slicing a turkey at the Thanksgiving table.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Apparently you have been misled on this. Us older posters all remember Sanders being in favor of super delegates after being against them, when they became his only chance. This can be easily researched.

https://twitter.com/PatrickAKarlson/...604759041?s=20

As the truth seems to be very important to you, I am sure you will retract your statement that Liz Warren is lying on this. She is telling the Gospel truth.
    Nope
    https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/st...40696887341056
    She of course failed to even answer the question
    Last edited by Billy Batson; 02-27-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    BB

Astonishing Member

By far the dumbest thing the Dems could do at this point is try to use the superdelegates to play kingmaker, regardless of who they anoint. That, above anything else, will guarantee a 2nd term for Trump.

This is not good

Government health officials and scientists will have to clear statements about the coronavirus outbreak with the office of Vice President Mike Pence, in an effort to tighten the White House’s control of messaging about the virus
    Twitter Link with Link to NYT's article
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Yeah, I am not gonna click on a Walker Bragman tweet link. The man has been one of the biggest liars on the internet since 2016. He lies to you, Billy.

I remember Bernie going for super delegates. I was born then, I was an adult, I was there.

Why would you believe Walker Bragman, a guy you never met, over me?

BANNED

It'd be a better slogan for the X-Men themselves honestly, the franchise seems to always latch onto social justice trends about a decade after they were relevant.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    It'd be a better slogan for the X-Men themselves honestly, the franchise seems to always latch onto social justice trends about a decade after they were relevant.
    They're usually still relevant, it's just that people blinded by their own privilege don't realize that.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    By far the dumbest thing the Dems could do at this point is try to use the superdelegates to play kingmaker, regardless of who they anoint. That, above anything else, will guarantee a 2nd term for Trump.
    True, it would be a stupid move for the DNC one which might cost them everything including party unity.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."