Page 606 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1065065565966026036046056066076086096106166567061106 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, ****! What did Donnie Dumbass expect? Russia interfered in the 2016 election on his behalf, now Putin is rooting for Trump to repeat, and there’s concerns about more shenanigans like four years ago. Stevie Wonder could see that coming.
    Well, sure. Donnie Three-Times saw it coming, too. But he's counting on his supporters to blame the Democrats when they go on facebook to troll everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Nobody is "rooting" for Bloomberg in this thread, all the talk about Bloomberg is about voting for him in the general. I, myself, have called him a piece of **** more than once for those very reasons. You realise it's possible to not like either Sanders or Bloomberg, right? They're both awful when it comes to protecting women, Sanders being "too busy" to protect the women in his campaign from numerous Bloomberg's he employs doesn't change excuse his failures. It's a huge black eye for Sanders to atone for. I'm a Warren supporter, btw.
    Post above you has me quoting someone saying they are rooting for everyone except Sanders. That includes Bloomberg.

You keep talking about things that have nothing to do with the post you're quoting.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    THIS! A man who seems to inspire so much active negativity and hate on-line isn’t an issue to ignore. His fans are doing more damage than good... then again Trump got in with his fans doing the same thing. So who knows? Maybe hate will win again in 2020? It would be nice if America could go back to having a leader who wasn’t shrouded in nastiness. Le sigh.
    If not being in the pockets of big money means that I have to hear the guy disavow the boneheads?

I've got right around "Zero..." problem with that.

Never mind that the guy in the pockets of big money who plans in still leaving people without healthcare coverage.

If that's the nice guys?

You can keep being nice.

I'll take the sideshow of less than civil behavior if the candidate that is openly disavowing it might look out for those people that would otherwise get shafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Post above you has me quoting someone saying they are rooting for everyone except Sanders. That includes Bloomberg.

You keep talking about things that have nothing to do with the post you're quoting.
    Anybody but Sanders can just as easily slide Bloomberg into the spot just barely above him. That doesn't really mean support to most people. It's more like "I suppose of I must since I think the other one is so bad" similar to anti-Trump voters being willing to take anybody else who makes it out of the primary.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 02-20-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Anybody but Sanders can just as easily slide Bloomberg into the spot just barely above him. That doesn't really mean support to most people.
    It still means picking Bloomberg over Sanders.

If someone really cares about harassment they can't root for Bloomberg over Bernie even if it is only by a little.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

If someone really cares about harassment they can't root for Bloomberg over Bernie even if it is only by a little.
    Never mind that it apparently points to that the guy who sunk millions into maintaining a Republican controlled Congress is still somehow a better choice than the guy who is openly disavowing the idiots.

Astonishing Member

If someone cars about harassment they should be voting Warren, not the two people who failed women.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If not being in the pockets of big money means that I have to hear the guy disavow the boneheads?

I've got right around "Zero..." problem with that.

Never mind that the guy in the pockets of big money who plans in still leaving people without healthcare coverage.

If that's the nice guys?

You can keep being nice.

I'll take the sideshow of less than civil behavior if the candidate that is openly disavowing it might look out for those people that would otherwise get shafted.
    When it come to women and minorities on the left and in the Democratic party being nice is preferred over being harassed.

If someone cars about harassment they should be voting Warren, not the two people who failed women.
    Bloomberg sexually harassed women. Bernie didn't.

Stop acting like it's the same thing.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

When it come to women and minorities on the left and in the Democratic party being nice is preferred over being harassed.
    That must be why most of us support Bernie than any other candidate.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Sanders' support among African-Americans has gone up and he has Latino support.

Your assumption is on particularly unsafe footing that current polling does not support.

Trump is losing it over Parasite winning best picture at the Oscars.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...re-south-korea
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Trump is losing it over Parasite winning best picture at the Oscars.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...re-south-korea
    I love Neon's responce:

"Understandable, he can't read."

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    What gets me is how willing the GOP Senators and cronies were to "out" him and put him in danger. They knew full well there is a rabid band of crazies. There was literally no reason other than vindictive, blatant retaliation. Rand Paul etc main ones. If you want to defend trump fine. But, you KNOW there was no reason to dangle threats like this against a legit whistle blower who everyone testified went through the proper channels to complain.

Its the lowest of low and plain dangerous.
    It sends a message to anyone else who may want to follow their conscience.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Ding ding ding ding. Looking at social media... honestly I can't tell the difference (in terms of unmitigated hate) between Trump supporters and Sanders supporters. If you check any post by Mayor Pete on Twitter, click on the poster of a negative comment, 90% of the time it leads to a Sanders supporter or a Trump supporter.

It's just... ugh. How to make your candidate loathsome 101. Five days ago I didn't really care about the Democratic nominations, now I'm rooting for anyone but Sanders (and encouraging my American friends to realise nastiness and hate doesn't just "happen" it comes from somewhere and follow those bread-crumbs). But hey, who knows, maybe Corbyn Mark II will actually get it and we'll see if history repeats itself...
    You guys crack me up.

So when we get attacked it's okay? Do you defend Nina Turner, Sirota, Brie, and others who support sanders from the Khive? Warren lads, and others who lie smear and then cry when we return fire with facts?

You probably believed in the Obama Boys who "Harrassed" Clinton.

Here's the thing guys Don't attack and expect to not be attacked back with facts.

If people can't handle facts stay off the internet.
    I've posted videos of Sanders being attacked in vile ways, and you guys say nothing.