Page 573 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 734735235635695705715725735745755765775836236731073 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    In 2016, people sarcastically said they had to hold their noses when they voted for Hillary Clinton. If things keep up, what with all the shenanigans coming from his camp, I’m gonna have to wear a fucking hazmat suit to vote for Sanders if he winds up being the standard bearer for the Democrats come November.
    "Sarcastically".
    BB

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    1. She did not lie. She mistook reports of sexual harassment for sexual assault. She corrected her statement to note that Bloomberg had not been accused of assault.
    Again, you're also still lying. The number she mentioned includes allegations of DISCRIMINATION and lumps in allegations against other people in the organisation with allegations against Bloomberg himself.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Again, you're also still lying. The number she mentioned includes allegations of DISCRIMINATION and lumps in allegations against other people in the organisation with allegations against Bloomberg himself.
    The number is off but she's still right that he has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women and that he is blamed for fostering a culture where sexism and sexual harassment was common.

But keep on defending the sexist billionaire. I'm not going to forget that you actually wanted the sexist billionaire to sue someone because they misspoke while calling him out.

Accuracy is important so I don't blame anyone for wanting her to get the details right but you wanted the sexist billionaire to enrich himself.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

The next debate should resolve a whole lot of questions. There is more on the line and more controversy that might come up. I think we will see who is strong and who isn't.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The number is off but she's still right that he has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women and that he is blamed for fostering a culture where sexism and sexual harassment was common.

But keep on defending the sexist billionaire. I'm not going to forget that you actually wanted the sexist billionaire to sue someone because they misspoke while calling him out.

Accuracy is important so I don't blame anyone for wanting her to get the details right but you wanted the sexist billionaire to enrich himself.
    Of course I did. That is exactly what I want. You got me. Ooooh. It hurts. It huuuurrrts.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The next debate should resolve a whole lot of questions. There is more on the line and more controversy that might come up. I think we will see who is strong and who isn't.
    Elizabeth Warren has been champing at the bit for a chance to share the stage with a morally dubious billionaire. This is her chance to shine and make a comeback.

Hillary was right!

That could easily be Biden or Bloomberg because whoever the Dem nominee is they are going to be dealing with a divided party.

My first choice is Warren but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. I’ll get behind Bernie if polls continue to show that he’d beat Trump nationally and in key swing states and if Warren drops out after Super Tuesday. I agree with a lot that he has to say but obviously some of his base is just toxic. But it may be good to aim some of that fanaticism on Trump. Fight crazy supporters with crazy supporters. Biden and Bloomberg aren’t generating excitement, they’re just running on “electability”. I wasn’t excited to vote for Hillary but she wasn’t Trump and that’s all that mattered.

Recent polls are showing that the “Bernie is not as electable as Biden or Bloomberg” trope is incorrect. He leads Trump by the widest margin among all Democratic candidates.

https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sand...omberg-1483423

A recent Reuters poll has him up 18 point on Trump with independents.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...ional-general#
    Last edited by Robotman; 02-18-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Of course I did. That is exactly what I want. You got me. Ooooh. It hurts. It huuuurrrts.

Being sarcastic now doesn't change what you said.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Being sarcastic now doesn't change what you said.
    I said what I said. I cannot stop you from lying about what I said, everybody can read what I posted and it only makes you like a dishonest fanatic.

Hillary was right!

I said what I said. I cannot stop you from lying about what I said, everybody can read what I posted and it only makes you like a dishonest fanatic.
    Where am I lying? You said you wanted Bloomberg to sue her.

Bloomberg is a sexist billionaire who has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women.

I hope Bloomberg sends his very expensive lawyers to sue her for slander if she does not retract that ASAP.
    Last edited by Superbat; 02-18-2020 at 03:50 PM.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Yes, I want him to sue her because maybe then Team Bernie will stop doing dirty stuff like this. Not because I want him to have more money.

Hillary was right!

Yes, I want him to sue her because maybe then Team Bernie will stop doing dirty stuff like this. Not because I want him to have more money.
    Whatever money he could sue for is pointless. He makes more in a day than she will have in her entire life.

What it means is that he would be using his wealth to silence someone that called him out about his sexual harassment because she didn't get the details right.

There were two sides here and you picked the side of the sexually harassing billionaire when talking about his sexual harassment.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Whatever money he could sue for is pointless. He makes more in a day than she will have in her entire life.

What it means is that he would be using his wealth to silence someone that called him out about his sexual harassment because she didn't get the details right.

There were two sides here and you picked the side of the sexually harassing billionaire when talking about his sexual harassment.
    He could just sue for a public retraction, and apology and a donation to a worthy cause.

Haven't you EVER watched Ally McBeal?

And I picked the side of the truth over a smear. Was an easy choice.

Hillary was right!

Bloomberg is scum, but he is nowhere near Trump level scum. This is more of the Sanders campaign wanting to make people think Bloomberg and Trump are the same.

He could just sue for a public retraction, and apology and a donation to a worthy cause.
    He has more money than she ever will, but you want someone that isn't rich to pay for the rich?

You sound like a republican.

Haven't you EVER watched Ally McBeal?
    It was before my time.

And I picked the side of the truth over a smear. Was an easy choice.
    Asking for her to be sued is going well past just wanting the truth. Wanting him to use his wealth to silence her goes past siding with the truth.

Your hatred of Bernie has you siding with someone who's as much like Trump a person can be.

If this keeps up, you might vote for Trump in the general against Bernie.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us