Page 362 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462862 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Ouch. I'm predicting we'll be a lot more states with Sanders in 5th place after the Rogan missteps.

Or, as Squire of the Puddle would say: LOL at Sanders.
    No one is talking about Biden's people trying to get him on Joe Rogan's show. I mean I get it. Organ has a lot of followers. His endorsement is significant. And there was nothing problematic about his statement. He said that Sanders has been consistent on his values. A lot of the other candidates haven't been.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    What does that have to do with the transgender community?
    Basic human rights

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Warren's plan costs less than Bernie's.
    Now if only she had more support

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    No one is talking about Biden's people trying to get him on Joe Rogan's show. I mean I get it. Organ has a lot of followers. His endorsement is significant. And there was nothing problematic about his statement. He said that Sanders has been consistent on his values. A lot of the other candidates haven't been.
    I don't know why you are even engaging with him. A story that just came out yesterday isn't going to effect a poll today. Also not for nothing but Missouri just hasn't been a Sanders state at all. Its an extremely red state and state and has been apart of Biden's firewall all election. He's just trolling.

Extraordinary Member

Lol Dennis Kucinich just endorsed Tulsi Gabbard

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...bards-2020-bid

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Here's a link to 134 pages of signed legislation under Obama and Biden.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...ed-legislation

Now, instead of just constantly attacking "centrist corporate Democrats" and claiming "moderates" get nothing done and don't have a plan, post links to actual legislation passed by Sanders and a link to the numbers behind Sanders plans to pay for the programs he has promised to the American public.

You don't have to "settle" for anything -- what's being asked is that you show actual data backing up your chosen candidate.

Even with regards to beating Trump, Biden holds the edge over all the other candidates, especially in states critical to winning the election.

------
    "#1: Former Vice President Joe Biden

"Biden has unparalleled name recognition among Democrats from his eight years as President Barack Obama's vice president and 36 years in the US Senate.

Despite taking hits from his rivals at both of the first Democratic primary debates, Biden maintains high levels of support, leading the field with 29% support in Morning Consult and being perceived as most likely to beat Trump in Insider polling and most other polls.

Biden has managed to recover from his setbacks along the way and bounced back in the polls. He ranks first also due to his high levels of support among older and African-American voters— two crucial constituencies in Democratic primaries.

After a couple months where Biden was second to Warren, we moved Biden back up to first place in November due to him regaining his lead in RealClearPolitics' polling average, coming in first place in a Quinnipiac poll of New Hampshire, and being within the margin of error of Warren and Sanders in a Monmouth poll of Iowa, two states where Sanders and Warren should be overperforming.

And with less than weeks until the Iowa caucuses, Biden is looking stronger than ever, dominating both state-level and national polls, leaning into his foreign policy credentials, and staying above the fray of Warren and Sanders' ongoing feud."

https://www.businessinsider.com/2020...t-joe-biden-12

With that in mind, why should people support a candidate who is less likely to remove Trump from office?

And on a personal level, why should I -- or other black voters -- support a candidate who promotes support from the likes of Joe Rogan?
    He's got name value alright. Who doesn't know creepy joe? I trust anyone who calls Obama "articulate."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-b...4EbtdS2tGhRvOj

Joe Rogan finally deleted his tweet questioning Obama’s citizenship. As if screenshots aren’t forever. lol
    https://twitter.com/AngryBlackLady/s...089689088?s=20

birtherro.jpg
    Last edited by SquirrelMan; 01-25-2020 at 02:49 PM.

BANNED

Tell it to the drone strike victims.
    This. This is why Bernie supporters are so abrasive.

Rogan lied about that. It never happened.

That's why we're no longer talking about it.

Tell it to the drone strike victims.
    If we want to go there:

Tell it to the parents of victims of school shootings.

But we don't want to go there.

Ultimate Member

He's got name value alright. Who doesn't know creepy joe? I trust anyone who calls Obama "articulate."
    So still no data on Sanders' legislation or how he plans to pay for everything he's promised or how he intends to convince people to pay higher taxes.

Just the same old tropes and attacks on Biden with no factual evidence to show proof that he is the better candidate going into the general election.

Meanwhile, he's retweeting Rogan who compares black people to apes and gives a platform to people like Gavin McInness.

When people talk about Democrats taking the black vote for granted, Sanders is Exhibit A.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-25-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I don't know why you are even engaging with him. A story that just came out yesterday isn't going to effect a poll today.
    I did not say that.
    I said we will see more polls like that in other state in THE FUTURE. That is a time after the time we have now. You can see that in my sentence because I am using a tense called "future tense" in grammatical terms.
    Because of the Rogan missteps, FUTURE polls in OTHER states will look more like the one in Missouri.

If you have more questions about things you don't understand in my posts, feel free to DM me so it's not such a public spectacle of limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Lol Dennis Kucinich just endorsed Tulsi Gabbard

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...bards-2020-bid
    That's why he is a former Representative.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That's why he is a former Representative.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Apparently he lied about it.

Or people are willing to believe that Biden has never lied... Lol.
    As long as it "hurts" the Left, Centrists will deny their **** don't stink.

Especially Bidens and Warrens lyin asses.