Page 467 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you two should talk it out.
    Be careful WBE is going to give his unsolicited Bernie smear and now that you called him out about it is going to complain that you aren’t focusing enough on something else

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    What? Buttigieg finishing first or second is a huge win for him and he got robbed by this screw-up. Buttigieg and Sanders are the clear losers.

Biden was the clear winner. Making this all muddled reduces the impact of the results, so the overperformers lose and the underperformers win. Back off the ledge man.
    Boot edge edge literally got a 3-day 9 point poll bump... boot edge edge didn't lose a thing.

PETE BUTTIGIEG GAINING QUICKLY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE AS BERNIE SANDERS STALLS: POLL

The Democratic party and the media has done more to harm elections in the last year, than the "RUSSIANS" did.
    Because we are losing faith in our institutions in this country.

IF Boot edge edge had legitimately won the caucus, and the media did not point out the maleficence of the Iowan DP, then YES, Pete would have been a loser.
    But there's so much inside baseball **** that happened, you lower turnout.

Then you blame the voters for questioning the process.
    Because in REAL TIME, the party fucked up, then tried to call people conspiracy theorists.

The bungling is insane.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I think he was right to declare victory. Whether it was victory in the strictest sense or not, it was absolutely a huge victory for him.

This #Mayorcheat stuff is just so stupid. It should offend anyone with an operating brain.
    I agree, the only downside to him doing it is if he ends up losing and takes a hit for a premature announcement

BANNED

you two should talk it out.
    It's funny how we support more women than these so called centrists, and Clinton can talk all the hsit she wans about Obama and Sanders.

Her fans literally ignore everything, then claim we disparage women. LMAO. They truly are blind yeah?

ONLY Saint Hillary can speaketh words of poison and get away with it.

YOU THERE! Progressive HEATHEN! Thou artest a BERNIE BROS! Because you disagreed with a woman and pointed out saideth womans recordeth. Thou art a Sexisteth!

It's so funny watching the people in this thread do what they do and ignore everything else.

Also, the person who said The Snopes article I posted disproved my point seriously ignored the point that Sanders didn't march in Selma, but in DC. Then I posted the video of SANDERS saying where he marched. Somehow I'm wrong.

That's why I tend to ignore a couple people here, because their bias is amazing.

I just expect them to vote Sanders in November. Or else #resistance my ass. lol.

Ultimate Member

i'm a Warren supporter.
    Which doesn't change the fact that many Sanders supporters were attacking Warren prior to the most recent attacks on the Iowa Caucus.

To be fair, I see a lot of attacks on Biden as well, so I wouldn't label it as sexist -- just reflexively malcontent with anything that doesn't support Sanders.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 02-06-2020 at 02:21 PM.

BANNED

i'm basing my speculation on the media's reaction to it. msnbc has given up on Biden. but they're also using the chaos to promote Buttigeg as the likely winner while ignoring Sanders. Mayor Pete's been all over the network following this. he's getting the attention that the winner would have gotten.
    Funny thing is CNN corrected themselves on this, this very morning.

Also.

Pete definitely wasn't a loser in this.
    Pete Buttigieg raised $2.7 million in days after Iowa

Luckily Bernie also raised 25 Million this month.

Women of color bolt Warren’s Nevada campaign in frustration

“Complaints, comments, advice, and grievances were met with an earnest shake of the head and progressive buzzwords, but not much else."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-nevada-111595

"A half-dozen women of color have departed Elizabeth Warren’s Nevada campaign in the run-up to the state’s caucuses with complaints of a toxic work environment in which minorities felt tokenized and senior leadership was at loggerheads.

The six staffers have left the roughly 70-person Nevada team since November, during a critical stretch of the race. Three of them said they felt marginalized by the campaign, a situation they said didn’t change or worsened after they took their concerns to their superiors or to human resources staff.

“During the time I was employed with Nevada for Warren, there was definitely something wrong with the culture,” said Megan Lewis, a field organizer who joined the campaign in May and departed in December. “I filed a complaint with HR, but the follow-up I received left me feeling as though I needed to make myself smaller or change who I was to fit into the office culture.”

Another recently departed staffer, also a field organizer, granted anonymity because she feared reprisal, echoed that sentiment. “I felt like a problem — like I was there to literally bring color into the space but not the knowledge and voice that comes with it,” she said in an interview.

She added: “We all were routinely silenced and not given a meaningful chance on the campaign. Complaints, comments, advice, and grievances were met with an earnest shake of the head and progressive buzzwords but not much else.” A third former field organizer who was also granted anonymity said those descriptions matched her own experience.

The other three women who recently left the campaign did not respond to requests for comment. One of the departed staffers declined to be interviewed because she feared professional consequences in an arena where it's already difficult for women of color to advance, according to another ex-Warren employee who spoke with her about the situation."
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Boot edge edge
    Booty Judge

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Meanwhile, with Trump bullcrap.

Trump, talking about how Steve Scalise's wife was devastated when he was shot, says that it shows that she really loves him because "a lot of wives wouldn't give a damn."

Intermediary

nobody cares, Frank

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I’ve heard Trump was in “Moe! Larry! The cheese!” mode, a.k.a., stark raving bonkers during his speech earlier this afternoon. Any truth to that?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’ve heard Trump was in “Moe! Larry! The cheese!” mode, a.k.a., stark raving bonkers during his speech earlier this afternoon. Any truth to that?
    Trump Rally Trump is now everyday Trump.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    He declared victory even before results were announced.
    So did Bernie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    As one Philadelphian to another, I'm gonna need you to not disparage the greatness of the three stooges.