Page 1090 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 905909901040108010861087108810891090109110921093109411001140 ... LastLast
Results 16,336 to 16,350 of 17573
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post

If those armed protesters were black they'd be surrounded by police.
    I just found it funny that they felt the need to bring their guns in the first place. This isn't a 2nd Amendment issue. You're protesting cuz you want to go outside and work and socialize...so what's the point in bringing your weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    The current narrative among the far-right is that COVID-19 is a hoax overblown by the mainstream media to make Trump look bad.

If those armed protesters were black they'd be surrounded by police.
    Twitter is getting a little uglier, and a little dumber.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I just found it funny that they felt the need to bring their guns in the first place. This isn't a 2nd Amendment issue. You're protesting cuz you want to go outside and work and socialize...so what's the point in bringing your weapons?
    So you can shoot the Liberal Hoaxer troopers right between the eyes before they can stick their Coronasyringes in you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    So you can shoot the Liberal Hoaxer troopers right between the eyes before they can stick their Coronasyringes in you!
    Is that the kind of crazy we're seeing here? Is that how the protestors are thinking?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    And yet Obama did more then any progressive so far.

Weird that.
    What?

Ever?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Is that the kind of crazy we're seeing here? Is that how the protestors are thinking?
    IIRC some people were wondering early on if Democrats weren't spreading the virus on purpose to hurt Trump since reported cases were from Blue states.

There's a lot of crazy to draw from.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Drop what you're doing and watch Governor Cuomo rip Trump a new one for 10 minutes:

https://twitter.com/K_JeanPierre/sta...988018176?s=20
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    IIRC some people were wondering early on if Democrats weren't spreading the virus on purpose to hurt Trump since reported cases were from Blue states.

There's a lot of crazy to draw from.
    This scares me. Over in Europe and Asia, people are nervous about going out and doing anything resembling normal. Afraid of getting sick from the virus. Here in the US, we have people griping and complaining, and going out without protection, and potentially making things a whole lot worse and potentially forcing the US to stay shut down longer because they are spreading the virus around.

It's like an innate self-destruct mechanism has been activated.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Drop what you're doing and watch Governor Cuomo rip Trump a new one for 10 minutes:

I really liked Cuomo's opening salvo. I'll watch the whole thing later tonight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post

Oh. My. God. Cuomo tore Dolt45 to pieces. That beatdown was savage on steroids.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Surrounded, then gunned down. Of that, I have little doubt.
    ESPECIALLY if they were black educated men not the little thugs that they somehow don't seem to harass.

And people are going to be scared for months to come, perhaps the rest of the year, mainly because nobody knows who's a carrier or not, who's asymptomatic or not. The paranoia alone will keep people on edge and indoors. Yeah, that's going to result in a hurting economy, no doubt about that, but, to quote something Michigan's governor Gretchen Whitmer recently said, "Better to be six feet apart than six feet under". Can't put it any plainer than that.
    You can restart the economy but with who is in the White House-cooler heads can prevail.

I mean take a company like Diamond. You can run that company 24 hours a day if you set up crew to do shifts.

One works from 5-12 Pm. At 11-that crew clean ups and disinfect everything. EVERYONE is out of that build by 1 Pm. Next crew shows up and you keep doing that.

So if one person in one crew gets sick-that group can self quarantine and business goes on.

For Malls-only open it for pick and go only. Every store should have a website with what is in stock and let folks order and pay online.

For sporting events 50% and every other row needs to be empty. With 2-3 chair space between groups and families. Use Zoom or whoever to live stream games where teh players can hear the crowd. If possible.

Do what We made this Movie guys did-they live stream online premiere with a red carpet. Then live streamed the movie.

Schools-I am at home right now. Honestly I NEED to be in my office because we did not get certain programs that could make my job easier. Kids can stay home especially the special needs ones. Pretty much staff can alternate going and continue the online learning.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Oh. My. God. Cuomo tore Dolt45 to pieces. That beatdown was savage on steroids.
    If a mic drop gif was EVER needed-that was one.

And he let Trump have it so NICELY.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Agreed. Cuomo didn’t rant and rave like a foam at the mouth lunatic fresh off his meds, hell, he never even raised his voice, he calmly stated facts while sticking the shiv in deep.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Meanwhile, the GOP's quest to make more people die in Pennsylvania:

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.