Page 1162 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 162662106211121152115811591160116111621163116411651166 ... LastLast
Results 17,416 to 17,430 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Gotta love those Bernie Bros
    It does seem it is mostly attributable to a loss of support from Democrats around 5% while Trump’s poll numbers jumped up to 43 percent.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Could be some attempt to convince people that the Democratic Party is making Soylent Green out of aborted babies or something.
    And maybe that stuff's being made in the basement of that notorious pizzeria made famous by right wing conspiracy loons four years ago.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    It does seem it is mostly attributable to a loss of support from Democrats around 5% while Trump’s poll numbers jumped up to 43 percent.
    Eh, their the ones on social media begging for him to drop out, saying he's a rapist (ignoring how Reades story is flimsier then tissue) and making perfect the enemy of good.

If you honestly think 4 more years of Trump will do America good then maybe you should just leave your country frankly. Since you obviously hate it enough to want millions to suffer. Things wont change the way they want so why hurt others ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The US, as a nation, as a whole is like a spoiled brat with Schizophrenia. There are some who are trying to follow a stable, mature path. Then there are others who are all about 'Me, Me, Me!!!' Who act with the maturity of a 3 year old. Our laws are too lax, too accommodating to the fringes of society. The problem with a federal republic is that each state are like separate, independent countries in many ways.

The Constitution is the only thing holding us together, and even that gets interpreted and misinterpreted constantly to suit the needs to whomever.

There are some parallels between the US Constitution and the Bible in how they are viewed, used, and misused.
    I can't argue with the first part of your post.

As far as legislation goes, it's not so much the average citizens as the large amounts of money from special interests. If legislators were free to vote according to the desires of their constituents many states would have stricter gun laws and the ATF would have proper funding and updated equipment. I have no doubt that the American NRA is currently launching initiatives in Canada to overturn the ban. They have connections to groups all over the world and fund lobbying in foreign governments to weaken gun laws.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Alex Jones comes out ... as a cannibal.
    Is that a thing in America now?
    "Love thy neighbor as your steak"?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Russia and Brazil currently worry me the most with their covid-19 trajectories.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

So when the situation turns out to be not the truth or something else they will make more damn excuses.

So is this gonna be a new thing going forward that if you dont like the nomination weaponize #metoo. Makes me sick to my stomache. I hope there's a way to gain back votes with the VP pick.

Need to wonder if it's a case of, couldn't get him with Hunter they got him with this. And, how much would anyone like to bet that if Bernie had been picked we'd see this happen too. Someone claiming something nefarious on him.

Is it any coincidence that they have autocrats in charge who are similar to the autocrat in charge in this country?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Worries me too given how both leaders are acting even worse than Trump.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Gotta love those Bernie Bros

The Center-Left blames Sanders supporters and marginalizes Progressive ideas and voters.
    Progressive voters feel voiceless and taken for granted by the DNC.
    Progressive voters start voting third party.
    The DNC loses elections.
    The Center-Left blames Sanders supporters and marginalizes Progressive ideas and voters.

---

It should be noted that the article the Hill is taking the polls numbers from (here) focuses mainly on Trump's performance in regards to the economy and COVID-19.
    It does not focus on Biden, and does not mention the sexual allegations (or Bernie Bros).

Another thing of note is the sample size and crowd:

Quote Originally Posted by Investor's Business Daily
    The May IBD/TIPP Poll reflects an online survey of 1,225 adults from April 26 to April 29. The Trump-Biden 2020 presidential election poll reflects a subset of 948 registered voters.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    Progressive voters feel voiceless and taken for granted by the DNC.
    Progressive voters start voting third party.
    The DNC loses elections.

---

It should be noted that the article the Hill is taking the polls numbers from (here) focuses mainly on Trump's performance in regards to the economy and COVID-19.
    It does not focus on Biden, and does not mention the sexual allegations (or Bernie Bros).

Another thing of note is the sample size and crowd:
    The screechy wheel that cries the loudest gets the blame.

Just like with Clinton and that Crime Bill-when attention whores refuse to allow civil conversation on a topic-it has consequences.

The voters who feel taken for granted and no one can tell them a thing because the attention whores won't shut up.

Along with the "fake woke" crowd who screams don't vote or don't vote for either of them like a certain ex-football player did. Sheep follow his request.

DNC loses.

Because they can focus on what needs to be paid attention to for the attention whores. Who screw it up for who they want in the long run.

Astonishing Member

Eh, their the ones on social media begging for him to drop out, saying he's a rapist (ignoring how Reades story is flimsier then tissue) and making perfect the enemy of good.

If you honestly think 4 more years of Trump will do America good then maybe you should just leave your country frankly. Since you obviously hate it enough to want millions to suffer. Things wont change the way they want so why hurt others ?
    Didn't the Simpsons make a joke where Homer wondered maybe he would just get better with age?

Since experts believe Coronafall season could be coming, and who's to say Heinekenvirus isn't coming one day, that's one hell of a RUSSIAN roulette to be playing with a science/expertise adverse administration just to own the libs or as reparations from two Obama terms.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The screechy wheel that cries the loudest gets the blame.

Just like with Clinton and that Crime Bill-when attention whores refuse to allow civil conversation on a topic-it has consequences.

The voters who feel taken for granted and no one can tell them a thing because the attention whores won't shut up.

Along with the "fake woke" crowd who screams don't vote or don't vote for either of them like a certain ex-football player did. Sheep follow his request.

DNC loses.

Because they can focus on what needs to be paid attention to for the attention whores. Who screw it up for who they want in the long run.
    I remember Nick Cannon saying a few years ago, "We won't vote until Black Lives Matter," and my thought was "Black Lives will never matter as long as you don't vote."
    Watching television is not an activity.

To put it bluntly, if you make you make perfect the enemy of good you'll never get anywhere. They want their perfect candidate and will burn everything down if they cant get him.

The only way you get ultra quick change is revolution and that inevitably leads to bodies against the wall.