Page 125 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 25751151211221231241251261271281291351752256251125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It might be more that he wants to Flash Speed qualify for the last debate, then take Warren on there. Though I can't see him doing it.
    I've heard two potential strategies.

1. He wants to be on the ballot in later states in case the centrists fall. So if the nomination is a fight between Warren and Sanders after Biden and Buttigieg collapse, Bloomberg can run as the moderate alternative.

2. He's hoping for a brokered convention. He has a media empire that could blanket the airwaves for months to create momentum for his campaign. He could easily spent a billion dollars on consultants, organizers, and activists. He could even afford to pay every delegate a million dollars and it would be a little under ten percent of his net worth.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Pentagon chief asks for Navy secretary’s resignation over private proposal in Navy SEAL’s case

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper asked for the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer on Sunday after losing confidence in him over his handling of the case of a Navy SEAL accused of war crimes in Iraq, the Pentagon said.

Spencer’s resignation came in the wake of the controversial case of Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was accused of war crimes on a 2017 deployment. He was acquitted of murder but convicted in July of posing with the corpse of a captive.

Esper asked for Spencer’s resignation after learning that he had privately proposed to White House officials that if they did not interfere with proceedings against Gallagher, then Spencer would ensure that Gallagher was able to retire as a Navy SEAL, with his Trident insignia.

Spencer’s private proposal to the White House — which he did not share with Esper over the course of several conversations about the matter — contradicted his public position on the Gallagher case, chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I've heard two potential strategies.

1. He wants to be on the ballot in later states in case the centrists fall. So if the nomination is a fight between Warren and Sanders after Biden and Buttigieg collapse, Bloomberg can run as the moderate alternative.

2. He's hoping for a brokered convention. He has a media empire that could blanket the airwaves for months to create momentum for his campaign. He could easily spent a billion dollars on consultants, organizers, and activists. He could even afford to pay every delegate a million dollars and it would be a little under ten percent of his net worth.
    Bloomberg running as a Democrat is the lamest false flag in the history of false flags. Obviously he should be running as a third party candidate, but he and all of his billionaire buddies know that this will just split the Republican vote and hand the election to the Democrats, so he makes this whole song and dance of being a liberal to try and disrupt the Democratic field. Hopefully people just ignore him and don't give his campaign the time of day, he wasn't even popular in NYC and I can't imagine there is anyone in rural Wisconsin clamoring for a Bloomberg presidency, so other than being rich what exactly does he have to warrant any attention at all?

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Bloomberg running as a Democrat is the lamest false flag in the history of false flags. Obviously he should be running as a third party candidate, but he and all of his billionaire buddies know that this will just split the Republican vote and hand the election to the Democrats, so he makes this whole song and dance of being a liberal to try and disrupt the Democratic field. Hopefully people just ignore him and don't give his campaign the time of day, he wasn't even popular in NYC and I can't imagine there is anyone in rural Wisconsin clamoring for a Bloomberg presidency, so other than being rich what exactly does he have to warrant any attention at all?
    Pretty much this. That's one thing Bloomberg has in common with Trump. He switches parties whenever it fits his agenda. It was more convenient for him to run as a Republican for NYC mayor, but now it's more convenient for him to run as a Democrat for President. When you've got as much money as Trump or Bloomberg, political parties are just temporary conveniences.

Translation: Trump is firing an American hero because he allowed a war crime committed against Muslims to be prosecuted.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Translation: Trump is firing an American hero because he allowed a war crime committed against Muslims to be prosecuted.
    And as usual, he leaves it to a flunky appointment to be the hatchet man.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Comically I was told by a Trump supporter that 2 sourced fact articles (Poltifact and Snopes) was wrong about Trump mocking a disabled reporter. Telling me how no he didn't do it and how its all the Left wing media as usual. Ya know , the fact this is how supporters comically try and distract from the playbook of Trump's vile actions because the truth hurts them.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

In retrospect, this is weird.

It's satisfying, but then the guy became President.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Comically I was told by a Trump supporter that 2 sourced fact articles (Poltifact and Snopes) was wrong about Trump mocking a disabled reporter. Telling me how no he didn't do it and how its all the Left wing media as usual. Ya know , the fact this is how supporters comically try and distract from the playbook of Trump's vile actions because the truth hurts them.
    In front of cameras! On national television! Still never happened. But were they the kind of Trump supporter that deliberately blinds themselves so they don't have to look at all the awfulness, or the kind that know and approves but just doesn't want to get in trouble for admitting it?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

It's funny how one tends to forget some of the obvious signs of his sheer unworthiness for the office. I recently saw that clip again as part of a compilation someone had on their show recently and I forgot how terrible that was.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    In front of cameras! On national television! Still never happened. But were they the kind of Trump supporter that deliberately blinds themselves so they don't have to look at all the awfulness, or the kind that know and approves but just doesn't want to get in trouble for admitting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    It's funny how one tends to forget some of the obvious signs of his sheer unworthiness for the office. I recently saw that clip again as part of a compilation someone had on their show recently and I forgot how terrible that was.
    Seems like a denial really , they just don't want to admit they voted for a disgusting human being.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    In retrospect, this is weird.

It's satisfying, but then the guy became President.
    Maybe instead of wasting time talking about a years-old video of him being the target of insult comedy where he set boundaries for the talent of "taboo" subjects...

Maybe the lost video Mark Burnett's got that's said to exist of him using racial slurs on the set of the Apprentice should be talked about.

Or maybe the best thing that should be talked about... there's now reports of him on video and audio committing high crimes worthy of impeachment. Lev Parnas flipped and turned them over to House Intelligence to avoid rotting in prison for the rest of his life.

I'm going to say the last one is the video that you're gonna wanna share when that happens. If you actually want the s***bird in chief gone.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 11-25-2019 at 01:02 AM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Adam Schiff On Impeachment: Evidence Against Trump ‘Already Overwhelming’

The House Intelligence Committee chairman urged John Bolton to have the “courage” to testify in the impeachment inquiry. Don't worry, Johnny Warhawk will testify....AFTER his book is released, and not before!

Devin Nunes Dodges Questions About Whether He Met With Ukrainians For Dirt On Biden

“I really want to answer all of these questions,” Nunes said on Fox News, before not answering the questions. What a slimy bastard! I'm guessing that meeting probably DID happen.

Giuliani Walks Back Claim Of ‘Insurance’ Against Trump: It Was Sarcasm

The president’s attorney has repeatedly suggested that he can protect himself if thrown under the bus by Trump. I'm guessing that was all bluster from jump street. Talk about a serious tool!

Katie Hill Calls Right-Wing Attacks ‘One Of The Darkest Things’ She’s Faced

“You’re not seen as a person anymore,” Hill said, describing the “dehumanization” she experienced before her resignation. Well, she's not alone in that regard. ANYONE who dares challenge Trump becomes a target by the right.

Coal Knew, Too

A newly unearthed journal from 1966 shows the coal industry, like the oil industry, was long aware of the threat of climate change. Why am I not surprised?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Seems like a denial really , they just don't want to admit they voted for a disgusting human being.
    There's definitely an element of 'sunk cost' here.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Maybe instead of wasting time talking about a years-old video of him being the target of insult comedy where he set boundaries for the talent of "taboo" subjects...

Maybe the lost video Mark Burnett's got that's said to exist of him using racial slurs on the set of the Apprentice should be talked about.

Or maybe the best thing that should be talked about... there's now reports of him on video and audio committing high crimes worthy of impeachment. Lev Parnas flipped and turned them over to House Intelligence to avoid rotting in prison for the rest of his life.

I'm going to say the last one is the video that you're gonna wanna share when that happens. If you actually want the s***bird in chief gone.
    I doubt any of us are going to contribute to the end of the Trump presidency by sharing videos.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets