Page 254 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 17573
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just got an alert about it. No wonder Iraq wants U.S. troops out. **** is getting deep.
    Yes , dangerous and deep for what sadly could lie ahead.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Just heard that Iran state TV is claiming 30 US Servicemen were killed, but there has been no confirmation of that.

If we are drawn into a full-blown war with Iran, the Democrats need to run on this against every single Republican that's up for reelection, because they are all complicit in this travesty.

BANNED

I haven't posted in a while, but see nothing much has changed.

Just came to say If you're military be safe, My daughter will be a USAF officer this year
    and hope this **** with Iran is over quickly. I don't want her or anyone else to fight for
    a war of convenience.

Glad to see my fellow military people are donating to people against war like Sanders.

Happy 2020.

I imagine that right now, in the Situation Room, rather than coming up with his own original plan on how to take care of this mess that he has created, fucknuts is probably trying to figure out what Obama would have done in this situation so that he can do the exact opposite!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    I imagine that right now, in the Situation Room, rather than coming up with his own original plan on how to take care of this mess that he has created, fucknuts is probably trying to figure out what Obama would have done in this situation so that he can do the exact opposite!
    Obama would have tried negotiation tactics, so nuclear missles it is!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Obama would have tried negotiation tactics, so nuclear missles it is!
    If - oh, hell...at this point, let’s be honest. WHEN - the nukes start to fly (probably after Trump gets re-elected), I want to say I’ll be horrified. And probably a part of me will be. The other part of me will be relieved it’s all finally over, though...

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    If - oh, hell...at this point, let’s be honest. WHEN - the nukes start to fly (probably after Trump gets re-elected), I want to say I’ll be horrified. And probably a part of me will be. The other part of me will be relieved it’s all finally over, though...
    I imagine he'll save that one for if he doesn't get re-elected. A special goodbye present to the country.
    Ha...Ha...*sigh* I really wish I was sure that was a joke.

I really hope someone sane is on the phone right now trying to de-escalate this. I'm just not sure there's anyone sane left.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    According to Patreaus, Obama and (ironically) Bush both had opportunities to kill the Iranian general and passed it up because they were concerned with the fallout. Who would have guessed Donald Trump would be more impulsives and short sighted?

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I imagine he'll save that one for if he doesn't get re-elected. A special goodbye present to the country.
    Ha...Ha...*sigh* I really wish I was sure that was a joke.

I really hope someone sane is on the phone right now trying to de-escalate this. I'm just not sure there's anyone sane left.
    Unfortunately, I don't think many people currently in the administration are going to try and make things less chaotic. The climate has ran off the people that likely would have said this has been a bad idea, even "Mad Dog" Mattis, and this man kept saying Iran was worse than ISIS.

The scary part is... we... don't really have our nuclear defense system firmly set up. This is from 2014, in the midst of the Obama administration, and things were fucked up then. I don't think things have changed much in the past 3 years, which you'd think would see more of an emphasis on military spending (again, not nearly as much as some of those pie charts that get passed around online like to claim, but plenty enough because it's a Republican administration).

Now a Boeing just crashed in Tehran.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Now a Boeing just crashed in Tehran.
    Ukrainian cargo plane from news reports.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Duncan Hunter has resigned. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    According to Patreaus, Obama and (ironically) Bush both had opportunities to kill the Iranian general and passed it up because they were concerned with the fallout. Who would have guessed Donald Trump would be more impulsives and short sighted?
    I know, right? He seems like such a level-headed fellow.

PHOENIX (AP) — An elected official in metro Phoenix resigned Tuesday, months after being charged with running a human smuggling operation that paid pregnant women from the Marshall Islands to give up their babies in the U.S.
    The resignation of Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen came after leaders in the one of the nation's most populous counties suspended and pressured him to resign after his arrest nearly three months ago. The county's governing board voted in late December to start the process of removing Petersen, who also works as an adoption attorney.
    He is accused of illegally paying women from the Pacific island nation to come to the United States to give up their babies in at least 70 adoption cases in Arizona, Utah and Arkansas over three years. Citizens of the Marshall Islands have been prohibited from traveling to the U.S. for adoption purposes since 2003.
    In a statement released by his attorneys, Petersen proclaimed his innocence and said he never neglected his duties as assessor, responsible for determining the property values in the county. The Republican said county officials and news organizations presumed he was guilty.
    o.o

https://www.yahoo.com/news/official-...214925232.html

Where is a right wing loon with too much ammo in THIS situation? I mean, where’s that...’noble’ caliber of American in THIS case?

You remember...that dude who raided a pizza place with no basement, demanding at gunpoint to see the basement (that, again, didn’t EXIST) to ‘clear’ it of kidnapped children being held for a pedophile ring? The guy that was SURE the ring existed, because someone in Reddit said so? The guy who was all fired up that such a horror was being run by a DEMOCRAT(!!!!!) from the non-existent basement? The guy that threatened horrifying violence based on an internet rumor? The guy that left traumatized people behind when his based-on-an-internet-blowhard’s-bullshit ‘investigation’ was done? The guy who was a national laughing stock to everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together? And was an absolutely PERFECT example of the kind of idiot who shouldn’t be allowed to own a steak knife, much less an assault rifle...?

Where’s THAT guy?!

I wonder if there’s some...REASON...why RWNJ’s aren’t all up in arms about this situation, where things ACTUALLY HAPPENED, in REAL reality? I juuuuuust...I can’t quite figure out why they seem to be looking the other way, this time...hmmmm....
    Last edited by zinderel; 01-07-2020 at 11:03 PM.