Page 313 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Meanwhile, going negative does not seem to work for Sanders in Iowa. He is in fourth place in the latest poll, with Klobuchar getting close to him:

https://www.focusonruralamerica.com/...-poll-results/
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

I don't see how it's corruption if Biden's kids use their father's name to get ahead in business. Unless he picks up a phone and helps them get those jobs, this is on the kids.

What is he supposed to do, publicly disown all his kids and tell people not to hire them?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Meanwhile, going negative does not seem to work for Sanders in Iowa. He is in fourth place in the latest poll, with Klobuchar getting close to him:

https://www.focusonruralamerica.com/...-poll-results/
    Well, if there's a woman on his level, it's obvious what comes next. Bernie slanders Klobuchar.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member

“slanders” like how a certain someone used an article Sanders wrote about a fictitious couple to slander him a few months ago and never owned up to it.

It’s funny how you know exactly how certain people who pretend they are for unity are going to respond.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    As I said, she's wrong.

But a Bernie Idol Worshipper who says "can't accept they lost and look for scapegoats" and then constantly mentions the 2016 primary is trying to make irony meters explode with hilarity.
    I think Clinton calling someone else a "career politician" is pretty ironic.

Did you look at that article? It makes the argument that this idea of "sexist Bernie Bros" is rather gross generalization .

What I find fascinating, looking at who lead the individual Iowa polls:

Sanders got one. One poll that had him in the lead.
    And that one poll caused several high profiles op eds and think pieces about how Bernard is the likely nominee now.
    One poll.

Hillary was right!

Vote to table (kill) motion to subpoena relevant White House documents & witness passes 53-47.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Makes me wonder if Bernie will continue on his smearing campaign.
    It's not a "Smear..." if everything being said is provable fact.

We are now witnessing the death of the rule of law in America. And in this context, that means the death of American democracy. The acquittal of this President through a sham impeachment trial will formalize the fact that he is above the law. It's crushing.

No evidence will be allowed in this trial, at any level.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    That paragraph Hillary has about Bernie....I can't take any issue with that. Insofar as it lists facts, it's accurate and insofar as it communicates perception it certainly seems accurate.

However, as you say, the grudge is totally unjustified. Swallow your pride and say you'll support him, even if it's only a vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    This. Her comments are not needed right now its dumb and trump and fox news will use it for their own means to say "Dems are divided"

The majority of us want Trump gone period. I would absolutely vote for Bernie or Biden/Warren to get rid of Trump period. And most people would.

She needs to use Obama's playbook. Support the Dem tickets it isn't necessary for her to openly attack and endorse the Dem candidates at all. She lost it happened don't help trump by igniting the hate people have for her and tying any Dem candidate with that
    Stunning turn of events.

Stunning, I tell ya.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We are now witnessing the death of the rule of law in America. And in this context, that means the death of American democracy. The acquittal of this President through a sham impeachment trial will formalize the fact that he is above the law. It's crushing.

No evidence will be allowed in this trial, at any level.
    We already knew this. That’s what happens when you run a country via a constitution made from 250 something year old slave owners who didn’t think people who weren’t white and rich could govern themselves that thought a political process of checks and balances overseen by elites would be on the up and up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    I think Clinton calling someone else a "career politician" is pretty ironic.

Did you look at that article? It makes the argument that this idea of "sexist Bernie Bros" is rather gross generalization .
    I agree, her career politician line also would break some irony meters. I got a chuckle out of that.

The sexist Bernie Bros thing is a generalization. I don't have a problem with generalizations if they fit and for too many Bernie supporters the vitriol ramps up quick.

Intermediary

I got more racist crap from the Bernie idiots than I ever did from 45s goons

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    This is called missing the forest for the trees. If Bernie was not allowed to run as a Democrat, he would have been forced to run as an independent. If he ran as an independent, we wouldn’t need an election, the Republicans would have a guaranteed win. It benefitted the Democrats far more to have him confined to their process where they could control him and not have someone destroying the election for them. You yourself would have cried bloody murder if that happened, so don’t try to trick people.

It’s well documented that the primary itself was skewed in favor of Hillary. It takes a lot of ego to call people Trumpian when you deny blatant facts because they are inconvenient to you.
    They also cleared the deck so every other challenge was gone, allowing the little-known Senator to have a much larger platform than he ever would have achieved as an independent. Yes, the Dems wanted to avoid that, but in the end Bernie idolatry ended up happening anyway.

He lost by 12% and millions of vote. Nothing about the primary caused that to happen. He got his ass kicked. Whining about how the Dems didn't shower him with roses even though they let him march in the parade, build his float for him, and made sure he was the only other one in the parade....is ridiculous. The facts aren't inconvenient for me at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    It's not a "Smear..." if everything being said is provable fact.
    It wasn't, therefore it's a smear.