Page 338 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    see what i mean? palpable hatred^
    ....no actually. You need to step back.

Bullion literally says "This is not a good thing. You should be concerned. Dont ignore it, its going to hurt you. Yoyr aligning with a guy who will hurt your demographic"

If there was hatred he'd actually be lauding Bernie for showing what a POS he is by tying himself to Rogan, not warning his fans that this is a BAD move.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

You know what is palpable hatred?

Making fun of trans women's physical attributes and misgendering them as men.
    Saying homosexuality is called by sexual abuse.
    Claiming Hillary had dozens of people murdered.
    Comparing African Americans to apes.

I did not do that. The guy Sanders chose to embrace did.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    lol

Bullion literally says "This is not a good thing. You should be concerned. Dont ignore it, its going to hurt you. Yoyr aligning with a guy who will hurt your demographic"

If there was hatred he'd actually be lauding Bernie for showing what a POS he is by tying himself to Rogan, not warning his fans that this is a BAD move.
    i'm not even sure what you're talking about.

[QUOTE=Michael Watkins;4799724]

lol

You say the post above you (Paul Bullions) shows palpable hatred. It doesn't in the slightest, infact hes WARNING you.

lol

well, that explains a lot.

I won't waste my time on engaging you again.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

You know, I liked Joe Rogan when he was on Newsradio. I loved that whole cast, and show. But then he got his talk show and it's just been WTF after WTF, from him...

Nothing like 'criticizing a candidate for bragging about an endorsement from an alt-right homophobic racist' to reveal 'palpable hatred' for a candidate. How utterly unreasonable people are, for wanting Bernie to do better and denounce this. And how utterly predictable that the Bernie Bros are already making excuses and pretending like being upset at this endorsement is somehow unreasonable 'hatred'...

what part of "i'm a warren supporter" don't you understand? anyways, say what you like. but you better be supporting Bernie when he wins the primary.
    Zzzzzzz...

Further proof you dont pay attention to the thread you post in unless it's a post criticizing Bernie Bros or Bernie's campaign. I have already said that I would support him if he wins the nom. Endorsements like this...won't help him get that, though.

And as for being a Warren supporter, hey...Trump says he's a Christian and he's CLEARLY not, so why not claim to be a supporter of a different candidate while living up to all the worst Bernie Bro stereotypes? *shrug*
    Last edited by zinderel; 01-24-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Trump claims he doesn't know Lev Parnas and never really considered firing Marie Yovanovitch.

*pause*

Audio has emerged of Trump talking with Lev Parnas (who he doesn't know) ordering Yovanovitch fired, yelling, "TAKE HER OUT!"
    Between this and the "head on pike" IMO is another sign that Trump is really going off the deep end. Now everyone knows why Yovanovitch was told to leave and leave fast. People in the White House are scared shitless of Trump actually ordering a hit. I think now that he's got a taste of it for real with Soleimani he wants to carry out another hence the allusion to killing disloyal senators in the GOP
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-24-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Extraordinary Member

No that's stupid. If Bernie went on Rogan's show and changed his message and catered to a right wing base that would be one thing. He didn't. His appearance there was widely lauded. This is just, "oh he got support from this guy I don't like". Also considering how much gaslighting has been done on here saying he was toxic to women and POC's, it's hard to find it credible now. It's just same old same old from people who he isn't going to please anyways.

At this point the only damage it's doing is turning off Bernie voters from unifying with the party. Which is sad, because it was unneccessary. But some people who don't like him can't control themselves

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Seriously?

As a Sanders supporter, you should be very worried about this move. Acting like it is no big deal will do nothing to reduce the damage this will do to Sanders' standing with Democratic voters. He's not in the generals yet. This is still the primaries, and embracing a guy who compared black neighborhoods to "Planet of the Apes" is shooting himself in the foot.
    The only people talking about it are people like you who already made it very clear they don't like him

This is like when Republicans say "Democrats should do this and this if they want a win". You aren't an ally here, so it's wasted noise. You've critcized him for other things that haven't hurt him either.

You don't really want to warn anybody, you aren't a good faith actor on this subject, you just want to critcize him under the guise of being a good samaritan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    OR that we bros can do more than one thing at a time.
    Sadly, one of those things is not "avoiding burying the lede in a way which takes attention away from Trump being utterly corrupt" or "being self-aware enough to realize we're being counter-productive to doing things that aid Trump".

You all should consider refocusing, post-haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I wonder if Trump ever actually ordered a hit job on someone? Now that would make headlines.
    His name was Qasem Soleimani.

But I'm sure you meant Americans. There is still the mysterious suicides of Jeffrey Epstein and Peter W. Smith, who were known to have dirt on Trump when they unexpectedly took their own lives.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    No that's stupid. If Bernie went on Rogan's show and changed his message and catered to a right wing base that would be one thing. He didn't. His appearance there was widely lauded. This is just, "oh he got support from this guy I don't like". Also considering how much gaslighting has been done on here saying he was toxic to women and POC's, it's hard to find it credible now. It's just same old same old from people who he isn't going to please anyways.

At this point the only damage it's doing is turning off Bernie voters from unifying with the party. Which is sad, because it was unneccessary. But some people who don't like him can't control themselves
    Except when social media consistently showcases clips of Rogan being a piece of **** with slurs etc and highlighting how Bernie is cool with him your going to lose minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post

'Bernie being criticized for bragging about an endorsement from an alt-right homophobic racist is going to splinter the left even further, and it's all somehow the fault of a conspiracy of powerful internet posters like Paul Bullion and his army of anti-Bernie people.'

Gotcha...

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    'Bernie being criticized for bragging about an endorsement from an alt-right homophobic racist is going to splinter the left even further, and it's all somehow the fault of a conspiracy of powerful internet posters like Paul Bullion and his army of anti-Bernie people.'

Gotcha...
    It's an honor to be nominated.

And thanks for acknowledging all the hard work I did keeping Rogan's name on the top 3 twitter trends for the past 12 hours.

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post

Gotcha...
    Actually it’s going to have zero impact and the only people complaining are people who already didn’t like him.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    It's an honor to be nominated.

And thanks for acknowledging all the hard work I did keeping Rogan's name on the top 3 twitter trends for the past 12 hours.
    I love that the best the Russian bots could come up with to try to drown out the trend was #HotGirlsForBernie.

Not suspicious at all, that one.

hotgirls4bernie.jpg