Page 392 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492892 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 17573
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Secretary Wibur Ross on Corona Virus afflicting China:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1222863896882679808

These people are disgusting.
    Whenever the far right talk about bringing jobs back to the states they never mention trump's businesses in China.

Never-Trumper Republican Rick Wilson on Twitter:

Gosh, you know what really convinces me I was so wrong about Trump’s cult?

Texting death threats to my wife and kids with my home address on them.

That’s really cool.
    @dcexaminer

@dailycaller

@GOPChairwoman

(Yes, I’ve informed relevant LE.)
    So Mets, do you still have doubts about how dangerous it is when Trump says Schiff needs to "pay the price" for what he did to him?

Rand Paul, for the 2nd day in a row, is trying to out the Whistleblower during the Q&A part of Trump's removal trial.

John Roberts declines to answer Rand Paul's question, presumably because he was trying to out the whistleblower or some such. Things off to a great start during Thursday's installment of the #ImpeachmentTrial.
    https://twitter.com/PaulLidicul/stat...412883456?s=20

You have to check out the video.
    I am not sure if pissing off the Chief Justice is a good strategy.

For nearly 50 years, @JoeBiden has publicly pretended to have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement.

He's not "exaggerating" or "embellishing," he is creating entire fictional storylines to impress white liberals & connect w/ Black voters.

It must be confronted

A thread...

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...49290785251329
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Whereas Kamala Harris continues to be my favorite non-cop cop:

"The House of Representatives is in now possession of a tape of President Trump saying..."Get rid of her, get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Ok? Do it."

-Chief Justice Roberts reading @KamalaHarris
    's question impeachment trial question
    https://twitter.com/chrislongview/st...818646528?s=20

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Bernie being the most pro-gun candidate in this field is probably why he would lose be a smaller margin than the other ones in Texas. It's still a pointless exercise to see if he can turn some red states purple if he cannot win enough purple states.
    #votebluenotmatterwho #unity #Trumpbadsad #Hashtag #Smearsanders #MSNBC #CNN #anybodybutberniebutunity Lol
    #yasqueen #pelosiclap #joebidenridesamtrak #Votebluenomatterwhoexceptberniefuckthatguy #

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    For nearly 50 years, @JoeBiden has publicly pretended to have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement.

He's not "exaggerating" or "embellishing," he is creating entire fictional storylines to impress white liberals & connect w/ Black voters.

It must be confronted

A thread...

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...49290785251329
    Nobody I know in NC even has Joe Biden on their radar, and I campaign for Bernie, and friend Campaigns for Warren.
    Biden has this mythical black support except for like everybody I know in SC, Philly, NY, Florida.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Pennsylvania poll: Front runners will front run.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Hey, how about a Sanders/Klobuchar ticket? Working for that campaign would probably give you a nervous breakdown.

[URL="https://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/anger-management-sanders-fights-for-employees-except-his-own/Content?oid=2834657"]Anger Management: Sanders Fights for Employees, Except His Ow]
    i'll give you that. you don't have to worry about Biden being anything but tender with his staff.

well except maybe the males. he gets rough when questioned.

BANNED

Democrats need to stop hurting Democrats by countering their past policy positions and showing contrasting philosophies.

Democrats should not run negative ads against other Democrats it only hurts the eventual candidate.

Democrats should vote blue no matter who wins the nomination regardless if they change anything or not.

Democrats need to realize that voting for people they agree is bad, you must vote blue (Except Bernard, fuck that guy) because Trump bad sad.

Democrats should focus only on the impeachment, even though you can do more than one thing at once.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Democrats need to stop hurting Democrats by countering their past policy positions and showing contrasting philosophies.

Democrats should not run negative ads against other Democrats it only hurts the eventual candidate.

Democrats should vote blue no matter who wins the nomination regardless if they change anything or not.

Democrats need to realize that voting for people they agree is bad, you must vote blue (Except Bernard, fuck that guy) because Trump bad sad.

Democrats should focus only on the impeachment, even though you can do more than one thing at once.
    It was all going good until Bernie broke the pact he made with Warren. After that, they all went after each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Pennsylvania poll: Front runners will front run.

figures going to figure

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-f...-shows-1484937

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i'll give you that. you don't have to worry about Biden being anything but tender with his staff.

well except maybe the males. he gets rough when questioned.
    Men in glass houses...

Video of Bernie Sanderd putting his hand in a young woman's face and caressing her shoulder ... to shut her up?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I love how "He's not behind by THAT much" is the new Sanders slogan. #Winning

thank you. i had forgotten about that clip of a clinton crony saying that Bernie made her skin crawl on msnbc. it's almost like they have a bias. nice spin btw.