Page 393 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493893 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    I love how "He's not behind by THAT much" is the new Sanders slogan. #Winning
    could have been Trump's slogan before he won.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Nobody I know in NC even has Joe Biden on their radar, and I campaign for Bernie, and friend Campaigns for Warren.
    Biden has this mythical black support except for like everybody I know in SC, Philly, NY, Florida.
    Mythical black support.

And people wonder why Bernie supporters get so reviled. Where is our brave Knight of the Lake to correct this clear falsehood? Numberthirty? C'mon "Have a conversation with me!" folks....hold your own accountable. When people spout something this ignorant and false, they should be checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    thank you. i had forgotten about that clip of a clinton crony saying that Bernie made her skin crawl on msnbc. it's almost like they have a bias. nice spin btw.
    There is... actual video in the video of him rubbing her shoulder. But I guess her being a Clinton Crony makes her fair game to a Bernie Bro like you. Disgusting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    For nearly 50 years, @JoeBiden has publicly pretended to have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement.

He's not "exaggerating" or "embellishing," he is creating entire fictional storylines to impress white liberals & connect w/ Black voters.

It must be confronted

A thread...

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...49290785251329
    Again. Twisted falsehoods. Are Biden's policy positions not enough to disagree with him that you opt to just make shit up?

Attacks like this are meant to undermine genuine support for Biden that he has earned by working with black leaders for decades.

There is... actual video in the video of him rubbing her shoulder. But I guess her being a Clinton Crony makes her fair game to a Bernie Bro like you. Disgusting.
    Women have spoken out about how Biden made them unconformable with his touching.

0 women have said anything about Bernie inappropriately touching them.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Women have spoken out about how Biden made them unconformable with his touching.

0 women have said anything about Bernie inappropriately touching them.
    Watch and take notes if you need to:

Biden should stop being so handsy. He needs to cut that shit out.

Did you notice....no whatabouts. No backhanded slights of your candidate. No deliberate falsehoods. Let's just take on issues fairly and without all the nonsense.

i didn't see anything problematic in the video. but thank you for admitting that she's a clinton crony.

Say what you want about Sanders' lack of legislative achievements: Nobody currently running has more experience writing essays about women's rape fantasies than creepy Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Watch and take notes if you need to:

Biden should stop being so handsy. He needs to cut that shit out.

Did you notice....no whatabouts. No backhanded slights of your candidate. No deliberate falsehoods. Let's just take on issues fairly and without all the nonsense.
    you don't have to. squirrel boy is is providing plenty of falsehood for you.

i didn't see anything problematic in the video. but thank you for admitting that she's a clinton crony.
    Thank you for admitting to being a Bernie Bro, by your own logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Again. Twisted falsehoods. Are Biden's policy positions not enough to disagree with him that you opt to just make shit up?

Attacks like this are meant to undermine genuine support for Biden that he has earned by working with black leaders for decades.
    Here’s @jaketapper on Biden lying about marching for civil rights. He called it “really really weird”

@shaunkingshows in no uncertain terms Biden is STILL doing it in this thread: https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...646135301?s=21

Confronting this isn’t a gift to Trump. Not confronting this is.

https://twitter.com/Kanew/status/1222948400745848832
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

you don't have to. squirrel boy is is providing plenty of falsehood for you.
    That's Mr Squirrel Man to you, little Mickey.

Say what you want about Sanders' lack of legislative achievements: Nobody currently running has more experience writing essays about women's rape fantasies than creepy Bernard.
    guess you could say that creepy joe is living the dream, then.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quinnipiac black voters:

Biden 49%
    Sanders 17%
    Warren 7%
    Bloomberg 7%
    Yang 4%
    Klobuchar 2%
    Buttigieg 0%
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

guess you could say that creepy joe is living the dream, then.
    We do not accuse people of rape who've never raped someone, Mr. Watkins. It's highly improper. And again, disgusting.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!