Page 394 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I try to post positive stuff about my candidates, but what Squirrel Man brings out in Bernie supporters is fascinating.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    We do not accuse people of raped who've never raped someone, Mr. Watkins. It's highly improper. And again, disgusting.
    but you might say that he makes your skin crawl w/o anything to back it up. highly improper and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I try to post positive stuff about my candidates, but what Squirrel Man brings out in Bernie supporters is fascinating.
    here's something positive

https://freespeech.org/stories/leake...red-of-bernie/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Mythical black support.

And people wonder why Bernie supporters get so reviled. Where is our brave Knight of the Lake to correct this clear falsehood? Numberthirty? C'mon "Have a conversation with me!" folks....hold your own accountable. When people spout something this ignorant and false, they should be checked.
    Well as a Black Bernie supporter Joe is Trash. He gets no passes for past association with a Bi-racial POTUS. He does get scrutiny, for locking up people that look like me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Here’s @jaketapper on Biden lying about marching for civil rights. He called it “really really weird”

@shaunkingshows in no uncertain terms Biden is STILL doing it in this thread: https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...646135301?s=21

Confronting this isn’t a gift to Trump. Not confronting this is.

https://twitter.com/Kanew/status/1222948400745848832
    It's one thing to call him out for saying something stupid, stretching the truth, or embellishing. It's another thing to call his cooperation and partnership with black leaders for 4 decades a fiction.

I know Shaun King loves him some hyperbole,but it's not a fair attack.

BANNED

Centrists gonna Corporate!

But hey lets change subjects for a moment, because kellyanne never fails to suck.

WATCH: Kellyanne Conway Asked Whether She Agrees With Alan Dershowitz’s Claim Politicians Can ‘Weave Private Interests’ With Public

Biden should stop trying to ride Obama's coattails. Obama is not that into him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Women have spoken out about how Biden made them unconformable with his touching.

0 women have said anything about Bernie inappropriately touching them.
    Many of them complained about sexism during his campaign, however, to the point where he had to address it directly.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/03/68181...-2016-campaign

Like I said before, stop trying to use women and black people to attack (i.e. smear) Biden.

Explain your chosen candidate's policies and positions and then explain why they are better than those of other candidates.

All you are doing with this approach is turning off those who might otherwise consider him a viable alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Well as a Black Bernie supporter Joe is Trash. He gets no passes for past association with a Bi-racial POTUS. He does get scrutiny, for locking up people that look like me.
    This is really beneath you -- I could easily call out Sanders for not giving a damn about black issues until he needed our votes.

For all his faults, at least Biden has been there and worked with the black community -- and Obama -- to address those issues most relevant to black voters.

Even if his decisions might seem problematic in hindsight, they were not in any way intended solely just to "lock up people" who look like either me or you.

Said decisions were made to address a drug and crime epidemic, with the full support of many people who "look like" me and you.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-30-2020 at 12:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    You are welcome not to support Joe. Where you cross the line is in hilariously referring to his support among black voters as "mythical". That's just false.

And the law that locked up black people was voted for by Bernie as well. You can argue the two men made different pitches on the issue, but in the end they both voted yes.

It's one thing to call him out for saying something stupid, stretching the truth, or embellishing. It's another thing to call his cooperation and partnership with black leaders for 4 decades a fiction.

I know Shaun King loves him some hyperbole,but it's not a fair attack.
    Read the twitter thread.

Joe Biden said he did things he never did.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

You are welcome not to support Joe. Where you cross the line is in hilariously referring to his support among black voters as "mythical". That's just false.

And the law that locked up black people was voted for by Bernie as well. You can argue the two men made different pitches on the issue, but in the end they both voted yes.
    sounds an awful lot like whataboutism.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Many of them complained about sexism during his campaign, however, to the point where he had to address it directly.

Like I said before, stop trying to use women and black people to attack (i.e. smear) Biden.

Explain your chosen candidate's policies and positions and then explain why they are better than those of other candidates.

All you are doing with this approach is turning off those who might otherwise consider him a viable alternative.
    Not him specifically.

Biden has been accused of inappropriately touching women, Bernie hasn't.

Keep moving the goalpost though, it's all any of you have.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Hillary used women to smear Sanders. she's still doing it. because she and her cult can't face that she was a lousy candidate who ran a stupid race.

which of Biden's policies is better?

pot meet kettle

Rand Paul now recklessly tweeted out the name of who he thinks might be the whistleblower.

someone should tweet out the name of Rand's wigmaster.