Page 455 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555955 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 17573
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    You aint lying. They have been ranting and raving about her being the biggest bitch ever at work ALL DAY. Not to mention dominating twitter and almost anything from his speech. She stays upstaging him.

The audacity of them complaining about her being "childish" or "unprofessional" when they LOVE trumps ass.

I mean the fury and anger. Where was that when trump was throwing kids in cages? Where was it for all his racist ass polices and rhetoric?

He even makes fun of people expecting him to be "presidential" (professional) and they don't say shit. But now trying to call her out for it? Please.
    if anything, she hurt him where it hurts most: his ego.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if anything, she hurt him where it hurts most: his ego.
    IMO, it's why she made sure to say that trump is forever impeached. And going by the nonstop whining on his twitter feed, it hurt his ego.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    This now makes two Sanders people in this thread whining about conspiracies because there was a 26 to 25% race in Iowa?

FFS. You guys wonder why people bristle at you.
    We bristle because we're not doing that. But you guys love to shit on us, to make yourselves feel batter I guess?

I think some of you do get a kick out of shitting on Sanders supporters like a sport.

Pete gives money to the company LITERALLY named Shadow... Lol.
    Hillary folks work on the app. Then they roll out the rural areas first, instead of just waiting to roll out everything. Because we know Sanders is going to do well in the urban areas.

But yeah it's us Bros who are the problems, not the shitty way the DNC runs their business.

You don't have to be blind to see that in other countries, specifically latin america, if this happened, we'd be talking about sending in the troops.

So our people running for office can literally pay companies that tally the votes and that's cool with folk like you, as long as you get to shit on the bros?

Even the GOP does this. It should be called out and not allowed for RUNNING politicians to have ANY stake or share in vote counting companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    the news cycle? are you watching what trump supporters are watching? because they were crowing about it all morning; asking for Nancy's "impeachment" and saying that she looked like a bratty child. she just gave them a reason to not take her seriously. it's the perfect way to follow up the sheer incompetence of Iowa. she's so out of touch with the people on the ground.
    She's a woman, she never had their respect anyway.
    She got exactly what she wanted from them: They're talking and meming about her, instead of Iowa.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    If there was no paper ballots then conspirize away, as is though you guys are looking like wingnuts
    Then show us the results.
    Why wait so long? If Sanders and Boot edge edge have their internals already, why does the DNC need to wait?
    I think the people who look like wingnuts are the ones who deny that something ain't right.

You don't need a conspiracy when they do it in your face now do you?
    Reublicans stopped hiding their shit when Obama ran. The Democrats are just now learning that they have a base of supporters who will support their corruption because of WOKE virtue signaling and not realizing we don't live in the era of Tip fuckin o'neal and the grand bargains.

No, Democrats shit on their base to curry favor from the republicans and their centrist (I'm gonna keep using the word /shrug), scared of their own shadows, base with Stockholm will support their corruption.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    We bristle because we're not doing that. But you guys love to shit on us, to make yourselves feel batter I guess?

I think some of you do get a kick out of shitting on Sanders supporters like a sport.
    People treat you the way they treat you based on your behavior.

You can keep trying to point the finger every where but inward, but denying that fact won't do you any better than denying that Sanders hasn't proven anything remarkable yet with regards to election success or legislation.

Sanders is not entitled to the nomination -- the voters are the ones who decide that, just like they did last time around.

That has nothing to do with treating you badly and everything to do with not being able to just take a loss -- or a win -- without looking for a fight.

Sanders tied with Hillary in Iowa last time around and still lost by millions of votes -- Iowa is not going to make or break any of the top four candidates.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 02-05-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

More evidence that the toxic Berner attitude is harming Sanders:

Bernie wasn't viable in Clive, Iowa.

This was also where Rashida Tlaib booed Hillary.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

I'd have more respect for Berners if they acted less like Republicans, screaming about conspiracy theories and using every moment to shred the Democrats whilst ignoring Trump and his corrupt cronies and dodging legit questions on how he'll actually do what he wants to do with a nation that over half has issues with his ideals. Bernie himself I think has some good ideas but has left it too late and after the debacle in 2016 I'd of stayed out myself.

As for Romney, meh. He does this every now and then trying to look like he's doing something but when it comes to viting he remains in lock step. I'd have more respect for him if he actually managed to get a group of Never Trumpers and they stayed that way.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i still love me some bernie but i will still vote for whoever wins the nomination.

ANYONE over the clown in chief.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I'd have more respect for Berners if they acted less like Republicans, screaming about conspiracy theories and using every moment to shred the Democrats whilst ignoring Trump and his corrupt cronies and dodging legit questions on how he'll actually do what he wants to do with a nation that over half has issues with his ideals. Bernie himself I think has some good ideas but has left it too late and after the debacle in 2016 I'd of stayed out myself.

As for Romney, meh. He does this every now and then trying to look like he's doing something but when it comes to viting he remains in lock step. I'd have more respect for him if he actually managed to get a group of Never Trumpers and they stayed that way.
    Trump is going to be furious. There shall be tweets.

And he will force Ronna Romney to write mean things about her uncle.

There is blood in the Republican goldfish tank now.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Trump is going to be furious. There shall be tweets.

And he will force Ronna Romney to write mean things about her uncle.

There is blood in the Republican goldfish tank now.
    Don Jr is calling for Romney to be ousted from the GOP .... Don Jr .....
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Republican Sen. Tim Scott on if Trump should be apologetic about the Ukraine call: "The president will not be apologetic. He does not see the same facts that I do. I think he thinks it was a perfect call. ... I don't know that you should expect anything different"
    Twitter Link with Video

The impeachment trial is finally coming to an end soon. The senators haven't reached the final vote yet. But I know and say that the Senate already acquits Trump. Will somebody please stand up and rebuke my statement? Will anyone tell me I'm wrong?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    The impeachment trial is finally coming to an end soon. The senators haven't reached the final vote yet. But I know and say that the Senate already acquits Trump. Will somebody please stand up and rebuke my statement? Will anyone tell me I'm wrong?
    There will be an acquittal, but the minority vote is now bipartisan (or tripartisan, with Republican Romney and Independent Sanders joining Democrats in voting "GUILTY!").

It is a huge tarnish on Trump, more so than a purely partisan split.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

48 to 52

All Dems, both Indies, and Romney the lone Repub voted Guilty of Abuse of Power.

Which means that Trump got away.