Page 497 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597997 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 17573

Asked whether the summary firing of LTC Alexander Vindman was justified Graham says Vindman was part of broader plot against President Trump by FBI Agents, CIA Agents and DOJ Lawyers.
    Twitter Link with Video
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Sure...

That said, is giving them really great raw material to do it with sensible?

Could it eventually play a role in digging a hole that you are going to have a tough time getting out of?

It's just odd to see that this sort of stuff created problems last time out, and what folks got out of it feels like "There's No Plan That Can Deal With Twitter Users Looking For A Target To Hate..."

You don't need a brilliant plan not to walk right into the same punch a second time.
    Trying to predict what Twitter is going to be mad about and live your life accordingly is a useless endeavor. They're not going to be mad about what she does, they're going to be mad NO MATTER what she does. There's no plan for that, no roadmap, she's been part of a targeted harassment campaign for years. The people mad on Twitter are always mad on Twitter, personally I wouldn't even justify their actions with a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Lindsey Graham 100% has some kind of alien brain parasite.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

History and clips like that need to be kept so future generations can see the type of utter scum that allowed Trump out. I would hope Graham is alive when people openly point and mock him to his face as he cries on Fox News how people are saying he's absolute **** repeatedly.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jesus! Lapdog Lindsey should've been wearing a tinfoil hat when he spewed that bullshit.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Jesus! Lapdog Lindsey should've been wearing a tinfoil hat when he spewed that bullshit.
    It's insane. I can't imagine anyone with his level fo eductaion actually believing what he said, but there in lies to questions:

A) Does he actually believe what he's saying?
    B) If not, then why the *Bleep* is he saying it out loud and in public?
    C) What do his constituents back in his home state think about this?

It's insane. I can't imagine anyone with his level fo eductaion actually believing what he said, but there in lies to questions:

A) Does he actually believe what he's saying?
    B) If not, then why the *Bleep* is he saying it out loud and in public?
    C) What do his constituents back in his home state think about this?
    If Graham has to publicly humiliate himself and sound like a complete kneeknocking moron in order to stay Trump's good graces, then that's his problem. And to think that before 2016, Graham was one of Trump's biggest critics, now he's one of his fiercest attack dogs. Proof positive that Caramel Caligula has something highly incriminating on him. As for Graham's constituents, if they vote Republican, chances are they're just as brain dead as he is.

New Hampshire primary is going to end in a couple of days. I'd wait and see if the DNC is trying to stop Bernie Sanders from winning NH primary.

Biden jokingly calls voter a 'lying dog-faced pony soldier' at New Hampshire event

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if Biden is just staying in the race to distract Trump from the other candidates.

Saw this one in the comments:

EQX3TMWUYAIWTVL.jpg

Truer words were never spoken!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    New Hampshire primary is going to end in a couple of days. I'd wait and see if the DNC is trying to stop Bernie Sanders from winning NH primary.
    The NH primary is a straight forward vote. How will the DNC "try to stop him"? It's the other Party that suppresses the vote.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The NH primary is a straight forward vote. How will the DNC "try to stop him"? It's the other Party that suppresses the vote.
    And, unless I'm mistaken, that's Sanders' own backyard. if he loses there, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And, unless I'm mistaken, that's Sanders' own backyard. if he loses there, he'll have no one to blame but himself.
    NH should be between him and Warren from Mass.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

CPAC Chair: Mitt Romney’s ‘Physical Safety’ Would Be At Risk At Conference

The chairman of the Conservative Political Action Conference warned in an interview Sunday that he would be “afraid” for the “physical safety” of Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) if he attempts to attend this month’s annual convention in Maryland.

The ominous warning follows Chairman Matt Schlapp’s Twitter attack on the senator last month after Romney went against the party line to call for witnesses in Donald Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee for president, subsequently voted last week to convict Trump of abuse of power, the sole member of the GOP to do so. The senator cited his oath to God and the dictates of his religion to do “my duty.”

Schlapp’s tweet notified Romney that he was “not invited” to CPAC — though it was unclear if the senator ever planned to attend. The tweet included an unflattering, almost frightening, image of Romney.

An Unsettling New Theory: There Is No Swing Voter

Bitecofer, a 42-year-old professor at Christopher Newport University in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, was little known in the extremely online, extremely male-dominated world of political forecasting until November 2018. That’s when she nailed almost to the number the nature and size of the Democrats’ win in the House, even as other forecasters went wobbly in the race’s final days. Not only that, but she put out her forecast back in July, and then stuck by it while polling shifted throughout the summer and fall.

And today her model tells her the Democrats are a near lock for the presidency in 2020, and are likely to gain House seats and have a decent shot at retaking the Senate. If she’s right, we are now in a post-economy, post-incumbency, post record-while-in-office era of politics. Her analysis, as Bitecofer puts it with characteristic immodesty, amounts to nothing less than “flipping giant paradigms of electoral theory upside down.”
    Bitecofer’s theory, when you boil it down, is that modern American elections are rarely shaped by voters changing their minds, but rather by shifts in who decides to vote in the first place. To her critics, she’s an extreme apostle of the old saw that “turnout explains everything,” taking a long victory lap after getting lucky one time. She sees things slightly differently: That the last few elections show that American politics really has changed, and other experts have been slow to process what it means.

If she’s right, it wouldn’t just blow up the conventional wisdom; it would mean that much of the lucrative cottage industry of political experts—the consultants and pollsters and (ahem) the reporters—is superfluous, an army of bit players with little influence over the outcome. Actually, worse than superfluous: That whole industry of experts is generally wrong.
    I majored in Political Science for 1 year before switching majors in college. This makes me wish I had stayed a Poly Sci major.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-10-2020 at 09:20 AM.