Page 658 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1585586086486546556566576586596606616626687087581158 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That was Biden recalling his first run for Senate. His comments about running for Senate are sensible in that context.

https://twitter.com/fawfulfan/status...37280808800257
    Wrong.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    The thing to remember is that this campaign isn't some kind of outlier, this is literally how Biden has always been. It's just that nobody ever bothered getting to know him all that well so for some reason we all just assumed he was some sensible moderate equipped with that down home folksy charm to appeal to a broad base, and while that's what he might appear like if you squint REALLY hard, if you follow his career for any length of time you get the distinct impression that he is just a pretty mediocre guy who is way out of his depth trying to run for president.
    Yeah, this is his third time running for the presidential nominee without still winning a single state
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    The thing to remember is that this campaign isn't some kind of outlier, this is literally how Biden has always been....
    True indeed, true indeed, Biden has always been a mess.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    And his opponents have also deceptively edited video before.
    He's still done more than enough damage to himself with his often incoherent and downright odd behavior - "kids like to play with my leg hairs" (paraphrasing)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Wrong.
    Alright, the Raw Story reporter was wrong.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Alright, the Raw Story reporter was wrong.
    Lots of that going around this election season
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I was completely distracted by the guys name being Dick Pound and failed to process anything from that entire article.
    Because I have the sense of humor of a 12-year-old.
    Dang! I must be ignorant, because that didn’t occurred to me until I read your post. I guess I’m too much of an adult to have caught that about Dick Pound right away. Heh!

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    This situation reminds me of how Reagan drastically cut funding to the Department of Health during the AIDS crisis (in the 1980s).
    Who knows how many thousands of lives could’ve been saved if not for that.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

So, we all good with a completely unqualified man with ties to foreign criminals as head of National Security?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ary/index.html
    Last edited by Kirby101; 02-25-2020 at 05:45 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So, we all good with Trump appointing a Russian asset as head of National Security?
    I have no issues with it, comrade.

Sorry, I've been too busy following Covid-19, the upcoming debates, and the Canadian railway/highway blockades. Who is the alleged asset?
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-25-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    I think an equivalent problem (a lack of detail on how to pay for potentially popular reforms and no concrete detailed proposals on how to actually achieve them) sank Labour in the last UK elections....I don’t accept the popular UK view that it was just a one issue election (on Brexit).
    Jack, the North heavily voted for brexit and then voted for the guy who was delivering Brexit whilst also slashing their wages and treating them like ****. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I have no issues with it, comrade.

Sorry, I've been too busy following Covid-19, the upcoming debates, and the Canadian railway/highway blockades. Who is the alleged asset?
    Grenell

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ary/index.html
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Hmmm, thanks, a mildly interesting development... At this point, it's par for the course.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Notice his strength is in states he’ll never win in a general. Anyways everyone knew he was ahead in those. Except the person who thinks Warren is the frontrunner
    Context? Nobody in this thread thinks Warren is the front runner.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 02-25-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Spectacular Member

So, we all good with Trump appointing a Russian asset as head of National Security?
    Where are we seeing that he's a Russian asset? According to the article you linked he once worked for a Moldovan politician and spoke out against Russian election interference.

The CNN article links an article that Grenell wrote for Fox news in Oct 2016, where he railed on about Russian election interference against Moldovia and the US. Why would a Russian asset have such a long history working with Russia's political enemies and speaking out about their interference in multiple elections?

This is the article written by Grenell and linked by CNN: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/ric-...e-latest-twist

NEW Dem approve/disapprove in NC (via @ppppolls):

Biden: 61% / 22%
    Warren: 56% / 27%
    Buttigieg: 55% / 22%
    Sanders: 51% / 34%
    Klobuchar: 48% / 22%
    Bloomberg: 36% / 43%
    Twitter Link

2020-02-25 NorthCarolinaResultsFebruary2020 pdf.jpg

Public Policy Polls Results
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.