Page 715 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 17573
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Mayor cheat, simple as
    FFS man....you're such a caricature. Could you at least take a little sample of objectivity every once and a while?

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    He lost the Iowa caucus to Mayor Pete. Enough with your homophobic Pete erasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Why? She's not dropping out yet. Why doesn't Bernie endorse her?
    THIS!

Mama Liz then. Yes, and Amy is the Aunt that hands out candy to said kids.
    LOVE IT!!! Mama Liz. And yes Aunt Amy. And Tulsi can be like Maris or Norm's wife... we hear about her a lot, but no-ones ever seen her.

People that don't want the other two or Bernie will go to her. I should hope.
    Probably. She's a fighter, and I think the others dropping out could re-vitalise her base and her chances. I really like her, so here's hoping.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    FFS man....you're such a caricature. Could you at least take a little sample of objectivity every once and a while?
    Ah, a SHADOW employee.
    BB

Why? She's not dropping out yet. Why doesn't Bernie endorse her?
    Probably because he's winning and she's fourth/fifth in the polls
    BB

Mayor cheat, simple as
    You forgot to put a rat emoticon next to that.

Hater.

He has dementia. It's elder abuse to let him continue.
    He has a stutter and you really need to let some love in your heart, Will.

Mayor cheat, simple as
    Oh come on man, he's dropped out. That's like me calling Gordon Brown names. Just... no...
    (SIDE NOTE: actually I didn't mind Gordon Brown, minus the homophobia due to his religious beliefs)

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Bernie and Trump supporters have a lot in common. Sadly.
    *Kieran looks at people still slagging off Pete, looks at the dementia comments over Biden, looks back to Beastie*
    YA THINK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’m not convinced he’s actually gay but that’s a theory for another time.
    Oh... I'm desperately wanting to believe that was a joke, but... *sigh* What was that about internalised homophobia again?

It was just you. I don’t make a habit of it.
    If someone does it once, they do it twice. It's like when a celebrity gets caught using the N word or F word and swears they've never said it before. I'm sure we all believe them.

It was an appropriate phrase. You love to patronize.
    That is possibly true. But I don't intentionally mislabel. Even a patronising b*stard like myself has standards Added to that, regardless of whether I patronise or not (and I am aware my tone often comes off as that, as is the nature of the internet and not always being able to deliver the tone you intend when trying to be informative), it's the "rainbow" part that leaves me uncomfortable. The soapbox I give you, but the need to make it gay... eeeeeee... not a good look. Like when someone gets fired not for saying "that b*tch" but they felt the need to add "that BLACK b*tch" kind of uncomfortable. It was just an unnecessary addition of an adjective that, said a lot...

[SIDE NOTE: ohhhh "an unnecessary addition of an adjective" is a great tongue twister, must remember to use that for warm-ups]

No, I’m more of a Tammie Brown kind of girl.
    HA! Touché
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Longtime (x-books) lurker but just discovered this page - super excited/anxious/eager for Super Tuesday to be over!
    And we don't even vote until St. Paddy's in Illinois.

You forgot to put a rat emoticon next to that.

Hater.
    Okay, here's him exiting the race

BB

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uptown View Post
    Longtime (x-books) lurker but just discovered this page - super excited/anxious/eager for Super Tuesday to be over!
    And we don't even vote until St. Paddy's in Illinois.
    I pity you for the complete garbage you will endure after discovering this thread. Too late for me, but save yourself

He has a stutter and you really need to let some love in your heart, Will.
    It's not a stutter. He just forgets things such as running running for the senate, getting arrested in South Africa
    BB

Ha!!! I see people are pretty passionate.

BANNED

How is you making fun of Biden's speech impairment different from Trump mocking the disabled journalist? Have you no decency?
    That joke would only be funny if you were telling it as a Bernie voter laughing at Biden, not if you actually support the creepy loser.

Okay, here's him exiting the race

*Kieran waits patiently for all the Sanders supporters in the thread to condemn this, as they all said they would... to prove they don't agree with what the extreme Bernie Bros do*

Something tells me I'll be waiting for a while.

I'm proud of my man, Mayor Pete (he was my first choice for a candidate). He did the right thing to help stop the rise of Trojan Communism and Naked Authoritarianism in this country. I only hope his actions are not in vain.

In honor of Pete, I'll be voting for Biden on Super Tuesday.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."