Page 716 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726766816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member

Thread got unreadable over the last 3 days. This party isn’t going to unite

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'm proud of my man, Mayor Pete (he was my first choice for a candidate). He did the right thing to help stop the rise of Trojan Communism and Naked Authoritarianism in this country. I only hope his actions are not in vain.
    YEY! Team MayorPete! I think Biden or possibly Sanders will get it now, but I'd love Warren to pull a crazy win out and snag it. I wanna see her vs Trump on a debate, 1-on-1. She'd be sooooooooooooooo good (with Pete as her VP, oh let me dream, just for today!)
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It sure has gotten crazy in here, huh.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The thread has been basically unreadable for about 5 years now.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    YEY! Team MayorPete! I think Biden or possibly Sanders will get it now, but I'd love Warren to pull a crazy win out and snag it. I wanna see her vs Trump on a debate, 1-on-1. She'd be sooooooooooooooo good (with Pete as her VP, oh let me dream, just for today!)
    All jokes aside it is go time. I'll cast my vote, in honor of Pete, for Biden this Super Tuesday.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    You forgot to put a rat emoticon next to that.

Hater.
    Nah, no more time for sending rats to Mayor Pete. They have to redouble their efforts in tweeting snake emojis at Warren.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    The thread has been basically unreadable for about 5 years now.
    It has but certain people who pretended to be voices of reason showed their true colors when they got desperate (I’m talking about people in both camps by the way). It’s not even interesting to read or discuss anymore, it’s raw venting and it’s pathetic. Like at least act like adults instead of children on a playground.

Call me an optimist, but I think we'll unite. I say this as someone who is very much a Sanders supporter but who will be voting blue no matter who.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

So, do you prefer the happy chaos of the Dems, or the Borg hive mind, resistance is futile, Trump is God mentality of the Republicans?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Nah, no more time for sending rats to Mayor Pete. They have to redouble their efforts in tweeting snake emojis at Warren.
    What emoticons do they have for Biden? A coffin?

I would love it if Warren combats that the way Alaska did when people started putting snake emojis after she slayyyyyyed All Stars 2 on Drag Race

(skip to 48seconds in for all the snake humour)

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    All jokes aside it is go time. I'll cast my vote, in honor of Pete, for Biden this Super Tuesday.
    Go gett'em, champ

You didn't at-least find the debate about communism in China and Cuba stimiluating? It got wayyyyyy to intellectual for me to stay in the game, but it was stimulating to read.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    So, do you prefer the happy chaos of the Dems, or the Borg hive mind, resistance is futile, Trump is God mentality of the Republicans?

BWWHAHAHAHAH! Shade. SHADE!
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 03-02-2020 at 03:07 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Do I prefer TOS Klingons or TNG Borg?

Do I prefer TOS Klingons or TNG Borg?
    That's a hard one. I mean the Klingons redeem themselves and join the alliance... but the Borg's are so cool. No-one picks Worf over Seven!

Spectacular Member

It's been like this for months. I enjoy a slow-motion train wreck as much as the next guy, but this one's getting hard to watch as the bodies start to build up.

It's a microcosm of exactly why Trump will win again this year. Thirty years from now students being taught history will ask how Trump could have possibly been re-elected, an the teacher could just show them an archive of the last week of this thread and they'd get it completely. The Democratic party is committing suicide before our eyes.

Niffleheim

A nursemaid.