Page 792 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 292692742782788789790791792793794795796802842892 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 17573
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Are we forgetting the death of Senator Ted Kennedy and the election of Scott Brown?
    No that's exactly why I specficied healthcare was a different animal

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Whenever they do try to do they get blocked, it's not just "talk." Don't erase the Democrats acts in congress, and outside of it.
    The Democrats who were still sticking up for members who had sexual harassment paid off with hush money? Who did so until it was clear that it would cook their goose too? The Democrats who were not calling out their members for doing so?

Never mind that they have been pretty quiet outside of Congress on a credibly accused rapist who is a Democrat still being in office?

Can you seriously not see why someone would be skeptical of these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Dude...

"Far More Liberal Than Hillary Clinton's..." is like saying "Lives On The Edge More Than Ned Flanders..."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The Democrats who were still sticking up for members who had sexual harassment paid off with hush money? Who did so until it was clear that it would cook their goose too? The Democrats who were not calling out their members for doing so?

Never mind that they have been pretty quiet outside of Congress on a credibly accused rapist who is a Democrat still being in office?

Can you seriously not see why someone would be skeptical of these people?
    The Democrats are deeply flawed as people, it's not like the left hasn't got issues with this.

Again you're ignoring what the Democrats do to enable progress by moving the goal posts.

You want to discuss the Dream ACT? How about the ACA? There's TARP 2.0, and creating the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Warren's brainchild. This is the tip of the iceberg with their accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    No that's exactly why I specficied healthcare was a different animal
    Fair, I probably misunderstood what you were trying to get acoss.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Just need to keep putting out there how worse Trump is getting now. Just look at thos response to the recent tornados.

Trump never had compassion & now w/ dementia he’s not mentally present to fake it for PR purposes. He’s more interested in a boy floating during a tornado while the death of his family registers nothing. Rs are crazy to think he can be their nom in Nov

https://t.co/oGP2zl4rdb

Dude...

"Far More Liberal Than Hillary Clinton's..." is like saying "Lives On The Edge More Than Ned Flanders..."
    Clinton had the most progressive platform any Dem has had.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Dude...

Independent analysis actually even finds Hillary Clinton’s platform was quite liberal—and far more liberal than her husband’s, Kerry’s, and Gore’s.

So, only in a warped progressive culture where American culture exists in a vacuum is your statement even remotely accurate.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    Independent analysis actually even finds Hillary Clinton’s platform was quite liberal—and far more liberal than her husband’s, Kerry’s, and Gore’s.

So, only in a warped progressive culture where American culture exists in a vacuum is your statement even remotely accurate.
    Some folks don't understand. Trump was perceived as /both/ more moderate (and in some ways to the left on some issues) of Hillary Clinton. Those of us paying attention knew this wasn't the case, but then, Thirty used to deflect to not being 'sure' about whether or not Trump would be 'bad' on things like gay rights.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Just need to keep putting out there how worse Trump is getting now. Just look at thos response to the recent tornados.
    He also may have wet himself, but that is just an amusing aside.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Some folks don't understand. Trump was perceived as /both/ more moderate (and in some ways to the left on some issues) of Hillary Clinton. Those of us paying attention knew this wasn't the case, but then, Thirty used to deflect to not being 'sure' about whether or not Trump would be 'bad' on things like gay rights.
    That last one should have not existed in anybody's mind once Pence was added to the ticket.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looks liek I'm the opposite of some here. As I've said before, I have no problem voting for Biden. He was Obama's BFF VP and that is good enough for me. Sanders reminds me of Trump in some ways. Esp[ecially in the way he attracts fanatics. I hope I never have to vote for him.
    Tami, you ever gonna apologize for calling Sanders and Abuser, or is that part of the UNITY strategy. because that was a shitty thing to say.
    If you don't think that was an attack on his character you're mistaken.
    If any of us did that to a woman, or to your centrist choice. You'd be up in arms about Bernie Bros.

Double standards are amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    Excellent point as well. I hadn’t thought about that when I initially wrote the post.

Still curious that is the one thing that he thinks can’t get done. But we WILL embrace public college for all, the abolishment of all debt for education, and universal, government-provided health care. That is SO much easier to get done I guess.
    I mean, we can do more than one thing at a time. I thought We could do anything in America?

BANNED

Dude...

Lol. Best line of the night hahaha.

Also, NOW is putting up false attacks on Sanders and it's truly amazing.

WARREN URGED BY NATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR WOMEN NOT TO ENDORSE SANDERS: HE HAS 'DONE NEXT TO NOTHING FOR WOMEN'

Bernie is LITERALLY carrying a National Organization for Women sign... DAYUM the Centrists in America suck ass.
    They lie about a dude with the literal sign, and marching for womens rights. IT'S IN HIS DAMN HANDS!

But Biden Broads and Bros ignore Bidens shitty record on Women's rights.

We also had a person in this thread call Sanders an Abuser, and has yet to apologize for that repugnant attack.