Page 846 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 346746796836842843844845846847848849850856896946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Lindsay Graham is self-quarantining.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Lindsay Graham is self-quarantining.
    With how much he kisses Trump's ass, you think he would've done it sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    That’s fine. Just remember this the next time someone dies because they can’t afford healthcare that we can’t pay for a system that is cheaper than what we have now, but we can find magic money when it’s billionaires. But we don’t live in a plutocracy.

And yes there are people on this board that are complicit in perpetuating that.

Oh and btw IF Biden wins, he, like his former boss, won’t make a single one of these people who got us on this mess accountable for their damage to regular people.

Days like today put so much of this in perspective
    It's not an either or situation.

Certainly health care reform is needed. But at the same time, stabilizing the economy and the market is important. And it's not just important to billionaires... that effects everyone.

Broad Way Shows are cancelled for the next 6 weeks.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Ohio put out new restrictions. No gathers of people over 100 people. Offices buildings and stores dont count.

No Nursing home visits.

And Schools closed for three weeks starting Monday.
    And WHO oh WHO is going to watch all those kids??

For any sports fans out there, better subscribe to Netflix or dust off your Blu-Ray player, because there won’t be anything in the way of games people play for awhile.
    Well if folks need a fix remember NBA2K and most of those games can be set to play games without players (fast way to get credits). Or worst go look around on youtube for old games.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And WHO oh WHO is going to watch all those kids??

Well if folks need a fix remember NBA2K and most of those games can be set to play games without players (fast way to get credits). Or worst go look around on youtube for old games.
    That is what my sister in Kentucky is trying to figure out. They are shutting a lot of schools in our area down as well. Normally my mother baby sits my sisters kids. She is spry enough to handle them. But she lives in a senior community. Normally they love having my moms grand kids there for a visit. But her apartment building is on lockdown and they can not go there. So we dont know what she is going to do.

One other thing to consider is how are the low income kids who depend on school breakfasts and lunches going to get their meals? Some districts are scrambling to come up with a plan to feed them and get them their meals. This is what I am upset about when I was ranting about local government failing. They should have seen this as a possibility and had a plan in place for this.

The head of Cincinnati public schools when called by local 5 for a comment said he heard about the order of the schools closing on the news like everyone else. No calls from the governors office of state board of education. He was told on Tuesday this could happen but they gave him no notice of when It was going to happen.
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-12-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I had massive amounts of Ice Cream today. Does it show?
    The new avatar is positively....Harkonen.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's not an either or situation.

Certainly health care reform is needed. But at the same time, stabilizing the economy and the market is important. And it's not just important to billionaires... that effects everyone.
    We need to do both.

Sometimes I wonder how anyone with a cursory understanding of the banking system can be as livid about bailout money for them as they were. It prevented a collapse. That’s a collapse that would’ve cost people their lives—both literally and figuratively. It was still bad, though, and we certainly should’ve done more to help ordinary folks contend with it, rather than letting Republicans blame them for the crisis, rather than predatory lenders. But that is a case of “we should’ve done both”, not “here’s aid for the poor to use in an economy that is melting down”. That’s not helpful either.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I decided to change my avatar to match my Super villain name Baby Blob. I have requested a name change as well. I really like that name.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Another thing to mention with Deeply Troubled Susan Collins.

I had forgotten my own reporting that @SenatorCollins stripped $870M for pandemic preparations out of the 2009 stimulus. https://t.co/VTriR6ZsCS

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Looks a little blobish to me.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I decided to change my avatar to match my Super villain name Baby Blob. I have requested a name change as well. I really like that name.
    A suggestion, add "formerly tbaron" to your signature so people know that it's you.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    A suggestion, add "formerly tbaron" to your signature so people know that it's you.
    Thats a good idea. if they approve my name change I will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Looks a little blobish to me.
    I couldn't resist the obvious joke of someone who had the word 'baron' in his name. I'll show myself out.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Don't get upset about it or Susan Collins will go on TV and blame it on sexism and Misogyny...