Page 855 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 355755805845851852853854855856857858859865905955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 17573

BREAKING: The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
    Twitter Link
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I really thought I was over covid jokes, but that one is clever.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    No toilet paper at the walmart I go to. Where is trump throwing paper towels at Americans when you need him?
    I had to go to three store to find TP. I went to Kroger, Walmart. But then the newly built Family Dollar had some but they were pretty much out of it too.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Sorry, couldn't resist, as I love that gif. Ultimately no, I witnessed it first hand. The Bernie Bros were something else. Even a cursory glance at Mayor Pete's Twitter page during the campaign would reveal who was hating most, hating hardest and hating even AFTER he dropped out. I seriously question the validity of that data.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Well, the stock market rebounded quite a bit after Trump declared a state of emergency.

"Yay! State of emergency. Buy! Buy!"
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Well, the stock market rebounded quite a bit after Trump declared a state of emergency.

"Yay! State of emergency. Buy! Buy!"
    That declaration allows the states to do stuff too (at least more than they could by themselves). Enabling competent people to get to work rather than insisting only the incompetent doofus can fix things seems to have calmed some nerves. For some reason.
    Dark does not mean deep.

It's time for Sanders to face facts and do better than he did in 2016.

Ex-Vice President Joe Biden has finished first over Sen. Bernie Sanders in Washington's Tuesday presidential primary, after putting on virtually no campaign here.

Biden won it in the state's major population centers. He carried Kitsap, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties, and was topping Sanders by about 10,000 votes in the progressive heartland of King County.

Hillary was right!

Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    If Biden promised "Medicare for All" on the condition Sanders dropped out right now, I'm not sure Sanders would. I don't know; I think everyone who runs for President has to have an ego, it's an intrinsic part of the ability to go for the job.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post

Sorry, couldn't resist, as I love that gif. Ultimately no, I witnessed it first hand. The Bernie Bros were something else. Even a cursory glance at Mayor Pete's Twitter page during the campaign would reveal who was hating most, hating hardest and hating even AFTER he dropped out. I seriously question the validity of that data.
    Lemme see if I have this one right...

Data? Suspect...

Something I Saw On A Twitter Page? Well, that's gotta be real!

You don't see the obvious potential issue there?

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Lemme see if I have this one right...

Data? Suspect...

Something I Saw On A Twitter Page? Well, that's gotta be real!

You don't see the obvious potential issue there?
    If you've got a scientific consensus, it becomes willful denial. But single sets of data studies can have their numbers gamed or just be flawed in their scope. That happens all the time. Studies show a correlation between drinking moderate amounts of wine and living to a ripe old age, but people who can drink wine typically have enough income to take care of their health properly.

BANNED

Just so we don't forget, Biden is the guy who in a rare moment of mental clarity, claimed he would veto Medicare for All if Congress passed it, running as the presumptive nominee for the supposedly left wing party in the middle of a pandemic. Don't get your hopes up.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

So that press conference Trump had featured him shaking SEVERAL people's hands and this moment:

...asked the president about a reorganization of the National Security Council that dismantled a key pandemics team in 2018.

President Trump: "I just think it's a nasty question... You say we did that, I don't know anything about it."
    This is all fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    If Biden promised "Medicare for All" on the condition Sanders dropped out right now, I'm not sure Sanders would. I don't know; I think everyone who runs for President has to have an ego, it's an intrinsic part of the ability to go for the job.
    I THINK Biden is already on record as saying he would veto health care for all, so even if he promised it I'm not sure everyone would believe him.

That said, I don't see Bernie dropping out until they have at least one debate. That's one chance for him to REALLY discredit Biden. If Biden can't string together enough cohenrent sentences, it could convince a lot of people he won't be able to hang with Trump.

BANNED

Sure does. You obviously don't care one whit for the message, merely the messenger. Goodbye, Taz.
    See ya later. I have to have "good faith" to support people who lie about people like me?

I'm good. They lied about Obama Boys and Bernie Bros. They NEVER take responsibility for their supporters, and somehow
    people like me are "UNIQUELY" the worst? Fuck outta here. (Not you, the situation)