Page 859 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 359759809849855856857858859860861862863869909959 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It's not hard!
    That's what she said!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Not too long ago she got heat for daring to like an Elisabeth warren skit from SNL. When she inherits the mantle from Sanders she's going to have a tougher road ahead of her for what Sanders gets automatically.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/ber...rens-snl-skit/

https://twitter.com/SiddakAhuja/stat...ns-snl-skit%2F
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Why am I not suprised they are attacking her. Seems to be she's going to be painted as the Judas of the Squad.

Also, how long before Omar gets it too.
    So the Bernie Bros, that don't exist, and even if they do, they aren't sexist, are totally not all ganging up on a female campaign surrogate for daring to compliment another woman who ran against Bernie.

Got it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I think they all liked "Last Jedi"?
    I consider that a minus if true, but I don't vote for politicians bases on what films they like. It's not like they called Princess Bride a bad film or something truly sacrilegious.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Oh dear.

I really hope that is a fake account. If not, sorry to that man.
    Its real, his account was 2009 and whilst mostly political stuff atm (understandably so) has some realness about it

My favorite conspiracy theory on social media is "there already is a vaccine/cure of the coronavirus, THEY just want to make more money with it."

Have they looked at how much money THEY are losing because of the current crisis?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

My favorite conspiracy theory on social media is "there already is a vaccine/cure of the coronavirus, THEY just want to make more money with it."

Have they looked at how much money THEY are losing because of the current crisis?
    I told someone who said it was a chinese bio-weapon what happens to nations that deploy bio-weapons in 2020.

They cease to be nations.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I told someone who said it was a chinese bio-weapon what happens to nations that deploy bio-weapons in 2020.

They cease to be nations.
    One of Trump's advisers called it a "overhyped North Korean bio-weapon" on Fox yesterday, and there is so much to unpack in that statement.

Hillary was right!

Several people around Brazil's Trumpian president Bolsonaro have tested positive for Corona, including his personal lawyer. Yet Bolsonaro vehemently denies reports that he, too, tested positive.

Reminder that Bolsonaro is at a higher risk of the disease being more than a cold for him. He spent a long time in the hospital with pneumonia just a year ago, after getting stabbed at a campaign event. He's been back to the hospital following "hernia complications" and "memory loss after a fall" in recent months. Projecting a Putin-like level of strength to his followers will become more and more difficult for him.
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 03-14-2020 at 02:27 AM.

Hillary was right!

4 of the people present at the meeting tested positive for the coronavirus hours or days later. Not counting Bolsonaro, who denies it.

If Trump truly is a germaphobe (and that's not just a cover story to excuse his antisocial behavior towards common people), what is going on in his head right now?

Hillary was right!

One of Trump's advisers called it a "overhyped North Korean bio-weapon" on Fox yesterday, and there is so much to unpack in that statement.
    A. Thats a lie.
    B. You shouldnt be saying that on a shitty entertainment channel
    C. If somehow mind bogglingly true North Koreas just commited a hideous warcrime thus making all of Trumps overtures a waste of time and North Korea will be getting invaded because they've officially gone from "Wannabe rogue state" to "World wide hazard". On the plus side you should be able to get the entire world on-board so USA wont be the only one with the burden and theoretically the combined nations should be able to uplift North Korea quicker then before ala post War Japan/Germany

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

How Trump Blew The Coronavirus Response

Swinging between denial, false comfort, blame and bad medical analogies, the administration has put millions of lives at risk. And you can't help but wonder if he really gives a fuck about the people, and I fear he doesn't.

Some nuggets from yesterday's presser where Trump called for his coronavirus national emergency:

‘I Don’t Take Responsibility At All’: Trump Passes Buck On Coronavirus Testing Mess

Trump Slams ‘Nasty’ Question As PBS Reporter Challenges Him On Shutdown Of Pandemic Unit

Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Presser Flowchart Is Now A Scathing New Meme

The Real Star Of Trump’s Coronavirus Press Conference: Big Business

Donald Trump Is Showing People The Wrong Way To Handle Exposure To Coronavirus

The U.S. president has come into contact with at least one individual who tested positive for the virus, but he’s still touching people. Because he's a moron who's courting disaster.

Nearly 500,000 People Who Have Not Been Convicted Are In Jail At High Coronavirus Risk

Under a money bail system, people who can’t afford to buy their freedom now also face an increased risk of contracting a deadly virus.

Right-Wing Media’s Coronavirus Response: Sycophancy, Racism And Misinformation

Pundits such as Sean Hannity are struggling to maintain an information bubble while they praise Trump.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

A. Thats a lie.
    B. You shouldnt be saying that on a shitty entertainment channel
    C. If somehow mind bogglingly true North Koreas just commited a hideous warcrime thus making all of Trumps overtures a waste of time and North Korea will be getting invaded because they've officially gone from "Wannabe rogue state" to "World wide hazard". On the plus side you should be able to get the entire world on-board so USA wont be the only one with the burden and theoretically the combined nations should be able to uplift North Korea quicker then before ala post War Japan/Germany
    4. "overhyping" a bio-weapon launched against the world is kind of a tall order.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher
    Some nuggets from yesterday's presser where Trump called for his coronavirus national emergency:

‘I Don’t Take Responsibility At All’: Trump Passes Buck On Coronavirus Testing Mess.
    I guess it had to happen eventually. Trump was finally honest with the American People about something. That something being his refusal to ever take responsibility for anything. Trump only takes the credit and the cash.
    Dark does not mean deep.

As much as I hate to agree with Fox News, they ARE right that irs Chinas fault. If current scientific understanding is correct and Covid 19 originated from Wuhans Marketplace its another (in a long line of many) shot at China's disturbing public hygiene.

As much as I hate to agree with Fox News, they ARE right that irs Chinas fault. If current scientific understanding is correct and Covid 19 originated from Wuhans Marketplace its another (in a long line of many) shot at China's disturbing public hygiene.
    You are basically blaming poor people.

Hillary was right!