Page 94 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394959697981041441945941094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 17573
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    If you want to know the outcome of these hearings look at how Senate Republicans are reacting on Twitter. They don’t give a ****
    Yes, Republicans are the best source to get to the truth.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Yes, Republicans are the best source to get to the truth.
    Public opinion has little to do with the truth, and impeachment is a battle of public opinion, not facts. It's unfortunate, and sad, but that much is true. Elected Republicans and Trump's voters (and Fox) care little, if anything at all, for facts.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Public opinion has little to do with the truth, and impeachment is a battle of public opinion, not facts. It's unfortunate, and sad, but that much is true.
    A large chunk of supposed "Republicans on Twitter" will not cast a ballot next November, as they are either multiple accounts by a handful of fanatics, outright bots, or propaganda accounts by foreign agents. Looking at "Republicans on Twitter" to gauge public opinion is about as good as looking at tea leaves.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    A large chunk of supposed "Republicans on Twitter" will not cast a ballot next November, as they are either multiple accounts by a handful of fanatics, outright bots, or propaganda accounts by foreign agents. Looking at "Republicans on Twitter" to gauge public opinion is about as good as looking at tea leaves.
    I think that if public opinion is going to shift enough to matter, it will eventually be reflected on Twitter.
    Dark does not mean deep.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

He said the quiet part loud again.

Trump, with Erdogan next to him, on Syria: "We are keeping the oil. We have the oil. The oil is secure. We left troops behind only for the oil."

Every time a Republican talks about the Democrats are tying to undo the will of the people in a duly held election, I just want to scream at them that 3 MILLION MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HILLARY! The will of the people was the other guy. The will of the Electoral College was Trump.

Rep. Paul Goser set up his tweets for the day to read out "Epstein didnt kill himself."

https://twitter.com/thedmorris/statu...17190576050177

That is a stupid thing for a congressman to do.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I was just gonna post this:

Twitter Link
    Still quote of the day: "I'd say to my colleague, I'd be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify. President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there."

It needs to be blasted everywhere.

Re-quoted for awesomeness.

Also, I enjoyed his comments about it today. "I've been hanging out with this dictator so I don't know."
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-13-2019 at 04:56 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Still quote of the day: "I'd say to my colleague, I'd be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify. President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there."

It needs to be blasted everywhere.

Re-quoted for awesomeness.

Also, I enjoyed his comments about it today. "I've been hanging out with this dictator so I don't know."
    I actually got a quick laugh out of that.

It was like "How do you set someone up that perfectly?"

There were Three Stooges bits that were not as well executed as that one accidentally wound up being.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Rep. Paul Goser set up his tweets for the day to read out "Epstein didnt kill himself."

Infantile as all hell. But hey, that’s a Republican for you.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Do you ever ask yourself why your party has so many people in it that stupid, and then ask yourself why you defend them?

Because you don't have to.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This is a poker game where one guy has four aces, and the other guy has garbage, and tries insisting that a game of UNO is actually under way.
    Occasionally, when I play online poker, my first two cards are an ace and a queen, and I get excited because I have Blackjack, but then I remember that I'm playing poker. The Republicans would do well to remember what game they're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I feel like the republicans making fools of themselves are being taught Fizbin as we speak.

My favorite episode from the original series!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Highlights from day one of the impeachment hearings:

Diplomats Tie Trump To Ukraine Scheme In First Day Of Impeachment Hearings

Bill Taylor Says Aide Was Told Trump Cared More About Biden Probe Than Ukraine

House Republicans Did A Really Bad Job Defending Trump From Ukraine Allegations

White House Throws Its Everyday, Unfocused, Tweet-Based Response At Impeachment

George Conway Nails GOP Hypocrisy: ‘They’d Be Out For Blood’ If Obama Did This

Here’s How Trump Spent The Day While Congress Debated His Impeachment

====================

Meanwhile, in non-impeachment news of note:

Elizabeth Warren Targets ‘Billionaire Tears’ In Feisty New Campaign Ad

“All we’re saying is when you make it big, pitch in two cents so everybody else gets a chance,” the 2020 presidential candidate says in the clip. Liz the Billionaire Killer gets busy!

Appeals Court Rules Congress Can Seek Trump’s Tax Returns: Reports

A federal appeals court let stand a previous ruling in favor of lawmakers who have long been trying to obtain the president’s tax records, according to media reports. But will they? That's the question.

2 Colorado Officers Who Shot Black Teen In The Back Won’t Be Charged In His Death

Body cam footage shows 19-year-old De’Von Bailey getting shot in the back as he ran from police. A grand jury said the officers were justified in killing him. Well, of course they were justified. Outrageous!

Trump Asks For ‘Only Friendly Reporters’ At Press Conference With Turkey’s Erdogan

Trump made the comment alongside the president of a nation known for its imprisonment of journalists. Here's yet more proof that Spongedon Whinepants is THE biggest snowflake around.

Bishop Tapped By Pope To Investigate Clergy Sex Abuse Is Accused Of Abuse Himself

Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio, who recently wrapped up an investigation of clerical sex abuse in the Diocese of Buffalo, denies that he molested a former altar boy. Why am I NOT surprised at that revelation?
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-14-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!