Page 959 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 45985990994995595695795895996096196296396910091059 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    To the csgopotd queue with her!

Also, who the f*** spells Kathleen with an extra "a"?
    A sociopath.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    So I have a question. I have looked for the answer but am not finding anything. You guys are more informed so I thought I would ask here.

Does this one time 1,200 dollar stimulus package payment include people who are on social security?
    This whole relief bill is a joke compared to other European countries. It will last 1 month and we will all be back again and another fucking corporate bailout will come of it

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Last I heard, no.
    I dont think it would be for people on social security to not get a check. They are under the 75,000 income limit. And most are older people on a very limited income. So I dont see why they should be excluded.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

We have conservatives saying seniors shouldn't receive a stimulus check and should be sacrificed to bring the economy back...when did conservatives turn their backs on the elderly?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

From what I read the Government will have to contact the Social Security administration so I'd recommend seniors contact them in a week or two and see if they will get checks.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

When Carly Fiorina is making the case that this bill doesn’t need to bail out large corporations, yes THAT Carly, you know our politicians failed us. **** this

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    We were offered them from WHO, not "just anybody". Trump defenders have the worst talking points.
    WHO offered them to US?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    WHO offered them to US?
    Yeah and Trump baselessly claimed that they were “bad” and we would develop better ones because we have “the best scientists”.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    When Carly Fiorina is making the case that this bill doesn’t need to bail out large corporations, yes THAT Carly, you know our politicians failed us. **** this
    I could be wrong, but I think I heard that those corporations include the hotel industry, and guess who owns hotels? His initials are DJT.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think I heard that those corporations include the hotel industry, and guess who owns hotels? His initials are DJT.
    There is a provision in the bill preventing any government official, or their family members, from collecting any aide. Thankfully that would include the Orange Man.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    We have conservatives saying seniors shouldn't receive a stimulus check and should be sacrificed to bring the economy back...when did conservatives turn their backs on the elderly?
    When Trump said that he wants people to start going back to work by Easter. They know this is foolishness, but they have to back whatever he says whether it makes sense or not.

Invincible Member

The Mayor of Chicago has threatened to start enforcing social distancing for some of the more careless members of the public. Basically, it's sunny and the weather is nice so some folks think it's ok to basketball games etc. So if you're congregating in large groups, first you get a warning, then you get a ticket, last resort is she'll close all the parks.

Invincible Member

Biden doesn't want to have another debate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...cid=spartandhp

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    When Trump said that he wants people to start going back to work by Easter. They know this is foolishness, but they have to back whatever he says whether it makes sense or not.
    No his problem is that his friends and donors are upset that their stock portfolio is going down and they are going from having an obscene amount of money to a slightly less obscene amount of money and they are pressuring him to get people back to work.

So naturally him and other Republicans are entertaining the thought of sacrificing a few million Americans than necessary to try and fail to help Mr. DOW Jones

Bernie Sanders, 4 GOP senators threaten to hold up coronavirus stimulus bill

I think this actually made the markets give back some of the gains of today shortly before the closing bell.