Page 961 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 46186191195195795895996096196296396496597110111061 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Anyone wanna help me know what this is about? All I know is it has something to do with Biden

https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1242692501762433029
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    Hey man, seconded. I was wondering the same thing.
    News piece from last year...

https://www.theunion.com/news/nevada...senate-office/

Nevada County woman says Joe Biden inappropriately touched her while working in his U.S. Senate office

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I mean, I read about this particular encounter, but I’m seeing people take it from what seems like unwanted attention/harassment (which, unfortunately, we knew about Biden given he’s basically like Jimmy the Overly Touchy Orderly in Scrubs incarnate with both males and females—look at how he interacted with Buttigieg for instance) to full on sexual assault. Did something more develop since then?

And to just make the whole situation even more murky, there is this:

https://twitter.com/hkrassenstein/st...295963142?s=21
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Anyone wanna help me know what this is about? All I know is it has something to do with Biden

https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1242692501762433029
    I found one article about it Googling their names. It gets somewhat graphic.

Timing of this is pretty bad for Biden.

https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-rea...reaks-silence/

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I found one article about it Googling their names.

Timing of this is pretty bad for Biden.

https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-rea...reaks-silence/
    Ah. This one is new and more detailed. I wonder why she initially held back further accusations until now, given she had already accused him of unwanted touching. Those seemed to be the most serious allegations against him at the time. I wonder if others were more cautious with what they spoke out about too.

I’m really hoping that this gets formally investigated. If it is as bad as she is now alleging, we should hope to have that determined prior to the convention. Because, again, I’m not a conspiracist, but this at least makes this conversation a little more murky in my view:

https://twitter.com/hkrassenstein/st...295963142?s=21

ANOTHER EDIT: Especially with the Russia stuff the user brings up, which seems verified because even stories framing the accuser in a positive light seem to get out in front of it, the timing seems really suspect. Biden is the presumptive nominee with a virtually insurmountable lead and the DNC has prevented superdelegates from voting until after the first round so it might be difficult to shift to Bernie with the time we have left. And Trump is dealing with a crisis of leadership and taking a lot of flak. And, now, this comes to throw doubt on how good/decent a man Biden is, which is one of the qualities that seemed to carry him this far. I’m not usually “why now” with this stuff, but why now that we are at the position we are at given what we know about the accuser?
    Last edited by TheDarman; 03-25-2020 at 04:00 PM.

BANNED

Hey Americans.. please go die so we can save Wall Street...

Something something about Abortions, Something about Pro-life... etc. etc. God, and something else...

GOP Senator Upbeat Coronavirus May Kill ‘No More Than 3.4 Percent of Our Population’

Republicans Seem to Think They Can Decide Who Dies
    They are not appreciating the random menace this virus poses—against their own or anyone else.

Something about Obama and Death panels...

Florida’s Rick Scott demands reduced unemployment benefits in coronavirus relief bill

Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott and a group of conservatives erected a roadblock on the swift passage of a massive, $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill on Wednesday afternoon, arguing that the bill’s increased unemployment benefits will discourage people from working or trying to find a job.

Scott, South Carolina Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott, along with Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, objected to the bill’s $600 per week increase in unemployment benefits in addition to benefits currently offered by a worker’s state. The conservative Republicans said unemployment benefits should be capped at a worker’s current income, as opposed to a $600 per week increase that could lead to unemployment being temporarily more lucrative for some workers than keeping their job.

Increasing unemployment benefits during a government-induced recession to fight the spread of coronavirus was a major component of the far-reaching legislation that has yet to be finalized—and was in fact included in earlier versions of the bill.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The reason there is a flat increase instead of a rate increase is because too many states are using antiquated systems that would need retooling (maybe upgrading) in order to do that. A flat dollar increase is something they can handle immediately rather than months down the road at best.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Same interview he said it would be okay to go out and keep voting...
    I work in Retail and I see people spreading germs like this all the time, because they don't even think about it.

Can we focus on the election once we get people to stop dying in large numbers? Good on Tapp Jaker to call him out.

CNN's Jake Tapper Calls Out Joe Biden: You're Supposed To Cough Into Your Elbow

Joe Biden Flunks His First Attempt To Look Presidential/

Joe Biden Gaffe Alert: Stuns ‘The View’ By Claiming Coronavirus Cure Will Make The Problem Worse

They want us to unify behind him?

Now there are talks of replacing him with Cuomo? Good way to make people stay home. Don't pass it to the guy with the second most votes or Delegates, give it to Cumo? Lol.
    Right now it's at rumor status, but so many rumors this year are turning out to be true.

Maddow: N.Y. Governor Cuomo Is The President Of Coronavirus Response

#PresidentCuomo trends during the coronavirus pandemic: New York governor is praised for his crisis response and is dubbed the 'real wartime president' over Donald Trump and fellow Democrats Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden

Well, looks like my state, Colorado, is the next to shelter in place. Given I work in retail at a part-grocery store, I guess we qualify as essential. This ought to be fun.

BANNED

He deserved to get his ass stomped.

Ali stomped him...

Damn son.

BANNED

This makes ZERO sense...

M4A would have handled this. I had Obamacare and went back to my work plan because it was cheaper and better. NOW, starting this year, my Rates went up another 5%.
    I just started work from home today, and will be out for 30 days.

I hope I do not get sick, I just came off Walking Pneumonia and an Upper-Respiratory Infection at the same time. My Doctor covered most of my cost and gave me my Antibiotics free.
    Not everyone has a doctor like that.

Total Cost of Her COVID-19 Treatment: $34,927.43

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Same interview he said it would be okay to go out and keep voting...
    I work in Retail and I see people spreading germs like this all the time, because they don't even think about it.

Can we focus on the election once we get people to stop dying in large numbers? Good on Tapp Jaker to call him out.

CNN's Jake Tapper Calls Out Joe Biden: You're Supposed To Cough Into Your Elbow

Joe Biden Flunks His First Attempt To Look Presidential/

Joe Biden Gaffe Alert: Stuns ‘The View’ By Claiming Coronavirus Cure Will Make The Problem Worse

They want us to unify behind him?

Now there are talks of replacing him with Cuomo? Good way to make people stay home. Don't pass it to the guy with the second most votes or Delegates, give it to Cumo? Lol.
    Right now it's at rumor status, but so many rumors this year are turning out to be true.

Maddow: N.Y. Governor Cuomo Is The President Of Coronavirus Response

#PresidentCuomo trends during the coronavirus pandemic: New York governor is praised for his crisis response and is dubbed the 'real wartime president' over Donald Trump and fellow Democrats Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden
    Remember a couple days ago when I complained Biden as the presumptive democratic candidate should be more visible?

Yeah.... I was 100% wrong. He needs to pick himself a VP asap, and have her do all the talking.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    Well, looks like my state, Colorado, is the next to shelter in place. Given I work in retail at a part-grocery store, I guess we qualify as essential. This ought to be fun.
    I need to get back their. When does this start and are they stopping flights

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...enough-debates

Of course he doesn't. Because when you run on no change and are becoming incoherent daily and have really bad showings on TV this past week. While your competitor is coming with concrete plans outside of Trump bad. You want to hide.

You also just want the core without working for it because you know the left is gonna core for you because we're being held hostage by a less shitty party. Still ****, just less ****.
    Biden's not hiding, he already won. Why debate someone who lost the election?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I need to get back their. When does this start and are they stopping flights
    It starts tomorrow, but full details aren’t currently available.