Default Ferrigno Hulk vs the Indoraptor

This version of Hulk vs the Indoraptor!

Best guess? Indoraptor leaps in and takes a few good chunks out of Hulk before getting grappled and crushed to death. Hulk is strong enough to bear hug the dinos bones to powder or rip it's limbs off.

That said, Hulk is going to be torn up and bleeding like crazy at the end. He didn't deal well with sharp stuff iirc.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 10-25-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Best guess? Indoraptor leaps in and takes a few good chunks out of Hulk before getting grappled and crushed to death. Hulk is strong enough to bear hug the dinos bones to powder or rip it's limbs off.

That said, Hulk is going to turn up and bleeding like crazy at the end. He didn't deal well with sharp stuff iirc.
    So this looks like Hulk may go out of control as a result so this sounds like a tie!
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-22-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Amazing Member

The Ferrigno Hulk was so...random at times. I've seen episodes where he was harmed by things like knives and bullets, and other episodes (specifically the made for TV movie where he fights Thor) bullets only slightly annoyed him, and he easily survived falls from hundreds of feet high (jumped off a huge skyscraper, landed, and ran off like it were nothing). If we're judging Ferrigno Hulk by his more high end feats, I think he takes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbane View Post
    The Ferrigno Hulk was so...random at times. I've seen episodes where he was harmed by things like knives and bullets, and other episodes (specifically the made for TV movie where he fights Thor) bullets only slightly annoyed him, and he easily survived falls from hundreds of feet high (jumped off a huge skyscraper, landed, and ran off like it were nothing). If we're judging Ferrigno Hulk by his more high end feats, I think he takes it.
    Well, in the Thor fight, his jump was maybe three stories at best and that version of Thor was very low level superhuman. Ferrigno Hulk had what I'd call "selective durability" very much like Wonder Woman. Great against blunt trauma except for bullets and not so great versus slashing and penetrating damage. But he was also much faster and more skilled than people give him credit for.

I concur with Arbiter that he takes a lot of damage but wins the fight. I also think he can survive long enough for the wounds to heal over.
    Power with Girl is better.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Well, in the Thor fight, his jump was maybe three stories at best and that version of Thor was very low level superhuman. Ferrigno Hulk had what I'd call "selective durability" very much like Wonder Woman. Great against blunt trauma except for bullets and not so great versus slashing and penetrating damage. But he was also much faster and more skilled than people give him credit for.

I concur with Arbiter that he takes a lot of damage but wins the fight. I also think he can survive long enough for the wounds to heal over.
    That's a good take. I'll agree with that.