Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well I see an interesting pattern here.
    lol, I couldn't resist, I was trying to think of all the ways that Kitty Pryde doomed the X-Men by her mere presence!

What If? Kitty Pryde is the Lord of all Hells!

This type of list works for practically all of the X-characters though, tragedy follows the X-characters around like a constant cloud.
    Illyana, Lorna, and Rachel probably top the list of characters whose life has truly sucked most of the time.
    Of course then there is Logan, who has enemies going back 200 years who still try to make his life a living hell!
    Jean who has the worst luck of anyone and keeps getting killed. Jean is the "Kenny" of the X-books! Last issue on X-Men, "OMG THEY KILLED JEAN", next issue, hey everyone I am back, the white hot room was awesome!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

In my headfanon, Kitty Pryde becomes the Massachusetts Academy’s mean girl, White Queen protege, founder of the Mutant Liberation Front, duplicitous member of the Acolytes, AIM freelancer, and all around bisexual disaster femme fatale.

Imagine Mystique from the 90s but younger, less insane, and willing to burn the world down. That’s the Kitty Pryde I want to read.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    He read Gold.

(I like Kitty but I had to)
    same thing I was thinking lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    He read Gold.

(I like Kitty but I had to)
    I don't think he did.

(Xavier would know better)

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    In my headfanon, Kitty Pryde becomes the Massachusetts Academy’s mean girl, White Queen protege, founder of the Mutant Liberation Front, duplicitous member of the Acolytes, AIM freelancer, and all around bisexual disaster femme fatale.

Imagine Mystique from the 90s but younger, less insane, and willing to burn the world down. That’s the Kitty Pryde I want to read.
    lol, I always wanted Kitty to break bad and become the most dangerous assassin in the world DeathShadow!

Reverend Stryker is quietly making his plans to bomb a busload of mutant children, suddenly this dark shadowy figure comes out of the wall carrying a Katana with a black blade (made of vibranium of course). The dark figure is dressed all in black like a Ninja Assassin and wearing a skull mask over her face.
    "Hello Reverend, I just wanted to tell you that Magneto and the Brotherhood send their regards." The figure says coldly before cutting off Reverend Stryker's head.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    lol, I always wanted Kitty to break bad and become the most dangerous assassin in the world DeathShadow!
    Glad you approve :-)

My evil Kitty is called Revenant, and is dressed in a red catsuit. And yes, she kills a lot of mutant and human murderers --basically anyone that gets in her way. She actually JOINS the X-Men during the 90s era after OZT, taking Marrow's "reformed-villain-hero" spot in the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post

Ah that would be an amazing Alternate Reality. Kitty Pryde and the Hellion, the White Queen's personal hit-men.

lol, I couldn't resist, I was trying to think of all the ways that Kitty Pryde doomed the X-Men by her mere presence!

What If? Kitty Pryde is the Lord of all Hells!

This type of list works for practically all of the X-characters though, tragedy follows the X-characters around like a constant cloud.
    She's got a secondary mutation that gives people bad luck. The exposure to Kitty's power gave Rach a secondary mutation and she now gives bad luck to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She's got a secondary mutation that gives people bad luck. The exposure to Kitty's power gave Rach a secondary mutation and she now gives bad luck to herself.
    haha, that's the best, Rachel's secondary mutation is to give bad luck to herself. Poor Rachel.

Xavier unconsciously still sees her as a 13 and a half year old girl. Not literally, of course...
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

BANNED

Xavier didnt forget Kitty he just didnt want to compromise her future political career in the States and so felt it was better to leave her out of Krakoan government. Emma screwed up.

haha, that's the best, Rachel's secondary mutation is to give bad luck to herself. Poor Rachel.
    It would explain a lot of things hahaha

Fantastic Member

OP here. I'm not miffed that Xavier didn't give Kitty a job - any kind of a job. I'm just saying that Kitty herself may have reason to feel discounted or overlooked.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Because he’s a jerk.
    LOL!! Best comment

BANNED

Hardly any in-story reasons. Kitty would get the seat thanks to Emma anyway, no reason to write Charles putting her on the council or making a big deal out of his decision of not doing so.