Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Rogue should have been made liaison with the sapiens heroes considering her tenure as an Avenger.
    That could easily have been Beast, Havok, or Wolverine too. And Iceman and Archangel have been Champions and Defenders, and Cyclops was on the modern Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Because that privileged white gurl warrior pirate princess kick of hers is hilariously embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Not sure if srs.

But Dark Phoenix dies, Kitty joins. Kitty leaves the team, Madelyne joins Outback. Jean "retires" after OZT, Kitty comes back to X-Men. Kitty leaves after Revolution, Jean leads a team. Jean dies in NXM, Kitty joins Astonishing.
    So, what you're saying...Kitty is just as bad for Jean as the Phoenix Force. Gotcha...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So, what you're saying...Kitty is just as bad for Jean as the Phoenix Force. Gotcha...lol
    OMG, Kitty is really bad luck. She sort of becomes friends with Rachel, Rachel gets kidnapped by Mojo for a couple of years.
    • Kitty joins the X-Men and Jean is possessed by the Phoenix and almost destroys the universe before dying!
    • Kitty befriends Illyana and Illyana becomes a demon sorceress.
    • Rachel returns, hangs out with Kitty and gets lost in the time stream and has to fight a war with Apocalypse 2000 years in the future by herself.
    • Kitty returns to the X-Men, Jean Grey is killed by Xorn!
    • Kitty works with Emma Frost, and Emma Frost is possessed by Cassandra Nova!
    • Rachel returns again and befriends Kitty again, then her entire extended family is killed by the Shi'ar and she is sent out into space to fight a war between the Kree and Shi'ar!
    • Kitty joins the Starjammers and the entire universe is almost destroyed.
    • Kitty rejoins the X-Men and nanite Sentinels and a recreated Legacy virus almost destroy all the mutants on Earth.
    • Kitty and Rachel become friends again and Rachel is mind controlled by Mesmero, Cassandra Nova, and enslaved by Ahab.
    • Kitty leads the X-Men and they are all kidnapped to an alternate universe by Nate Grey!

I think Kitty is secretly an agent for the Lords of Chaos!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That could easily have been Beast, Havok, or Wolverine too. And Iceman and Archangel have been Champions and Defenders, and Cyclops was on the modern Champions.
    None of them are good leaders tho. And most of them have shown in the past theyre not that loyal to the mutant cause.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    None of them are good leaders tho. And most of them have shown in the past theyre not that loyal to the mutant cause.
    What is the mutant cause?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    What is the mutant cause?
    Not getting killed by Sentinels I guess.

To answer the question: He clearly had enough of her after catching up with xmen gold run on his local comic shop!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

She got a leadership position anyway so ease up.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Because he’s a jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    He read Gold.

(I like Kitty but I had to)
    Y'all kill me.

BANNED

Apocalypse: Give a seat to kitty.
    Jean: QUIET.
    Emma: I'm making her one.
    Jean: Then I'm making bishop captain commander.
    X+Magneto: No, you don't. You don't get to take that away from our son.

BANNED

Cuz she is a jew.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Cuz she is a jew.
    Wow. I mean just wow. Also Magneto is on the Council so that's not a valid (or warranted in any sense) point.

Honestly I don't think that given everyone else at the table Kitty offers something more than an existing Council. She has lots of experience but I think when in leadership roles she tends to go overboard and becomes this awful character that is unreadable, nevermind someone to inspire or want you to follow their lead.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Desmark pls.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, Kitty is really bad luck. She sort of becomes friends with Rachel, Rachel gets kidnapped by Mojo for a couple of years.
    • Kitty joins the X-Men and Jean is possessed by the Phoenix and almost destroys the universe before dying!
    • Kitty befriends Illyana and Illyana becomes a demon sorceress.
    • Rachel returns, hangs out with Kitty and gets lost in the time stream and has to fight a war with Apocalypse 2000 years in the future by herself.
    • Kitty returns to the X-Men, Jean Grey is killed by Xorn!
    • Kitty works with Emma Frost, and Emma Frost is possessed by Cassandra Nova!
    • Rachel returns again and befriends Kitty again, then her entire extended family is killed by the Shi'ar and she is sent out into space to fight a war between the Kree and Shi'ar!
    • Kitty joins the Starjammers and the entire universe is almost destroyed.
    • Kitty rejoins the X-Men and nanite Sentinels and a recreated Legacy virus almost destroy all the mutants on Earth.
    • Kitty and Rachel become friends again and Rachel is mind controlled by Mesmero, Cassandra Nova, and enslaved by Ahab.
    • Kitty leads the X-Men and they are all kidnapped to an alternate universe by Nate Grey!

I think Kitty is secretly an agent for the Lords of Chaos!
    Well I see an interesting pattern here.