Default Brainiac vs Ultron

Composite Brainiac (all media and continuities) vs Composite Ultron (all media and continuities).

Standard Rumbles settings.

Who wins?

Brainiac is a technopath in addition to being a telepath. My question is, can Brainiac hack Ultron?
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Brainiac is a technopath in addition to being a telepath. My question is, can Brainiac hack Ultron?
    Braniac is the one likey to get hacked here IIRC: Ultron's technopathy feats are better, last time we ran this out there. The Phalanx stuff is insane.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Braniac is the one likey to get hacked here IIRC: Ultron's technopathy feats are better, last time we ran this out there. The Phalanx stuff is insane.
    Yeah, the Annihilation stuff came to my mind too. Just wasn't sure if Brainiac (13? Maybe?) had something bigger.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.