Astonishing Member

Default Spiderman(with Kryptonite Webshooters) vs Kryptonian

what's the strongest Kryptonian that Spiderman can fight, especially when Spidey has Kryptonite Webshooters?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Any Kryptonians worth their salt would still just zorch the guy with heat vision in the first 0.0001 seconds of the match.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

What ? Expect them to use their powers. No, they have to stand there will arms on hips!

But you are correct - not many anythings could stand against a Kryptonian at FTL unless they are at that level or beyond. Like the Spectre catching up to universe bending Kal at speed and then catching him again when Kal tried to dodge around him.

BANNED

*Spider Man tries to shoot the webbing*
    *WHOOSH*
    Spidey: Hey! Where did my webshooters go?
    Kryptonian: Looking for these?
    Spidey: uhhh....

Spectacular Member

Even with the kryptonite webshooters, Spidey only really has a chance against kryptonians too inexperienced to make much use of their super speed or set their heat vision to wide angle. At least Post-Crisis, there's been a distinct learning curve for kryptonians.

Basically, he's only good against newbies or non-combatants. Even then, I wouldn't give him ten out of ten. He'd do much better out of the arena, of course, but that's not what match this is.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    *Spider Man tries to shoot the webbing*
    *WHOOSH*
    Spidey: Hey! Where did my webshooters go?
    Kryptonian: Looking for these?
    Spidey: uhhh....
    Eh, that's kind of a bad move, IMO. "Ha ha! Looking for theeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!" *Falls down dying because the web shooters are KRYPTONITE!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbane View Post
    Eh, that's kind of a bad move, IMO. "Ha ha! Looking for theeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!" *Falls down dying because the web shooters are KRYPTONITE!
    He can't weigh in with his opinion now but I think OP meant the webshooters to shoot kryptonite shards or webbing but if the op is going for the webshooters themselves to be made of kryptonite then removing the webshooters is obviously not an option. It's good old heat vision or freeze breathe to the rescue in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbane View Post
    Justice League movie Supes would likely be able to float long enough to throw the webshooters far away, his Kryptonite wasn't that potent on him. However, BvS-era Clark would likely lose that fight, due to not having developed his super speed at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    what's the strongest Kryptonian that Spiderman can fight, especially when Spidey has Kryptonite Webshooters?
    Starting from the standard hundred feet away and especially with super speed and heat vision, there's really no Kryptonian Spidey can beat unless it's one that has no serious speed feats.
    Power with Girl is better.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Justice League movie Supes would likely be able to float long enough to throw the webshooters far away, his Kryptonite wasn't that potent on him. However, BvS-era Clark would likely lose that fight, due to not having developed his super speed at that time.
    Well, Superman is a very...strange case. Up until Man of Steel (as far as I know) every version of Superman I'd ever seen would get exposed to kryptonite, stumble around a little bit, gasp something like "KRYPTONITE!" and then fall down and start dying. In Man of Steel, Superman just gasped "KRYPTONITE!" and then proceeded to pick up like an entire island of the stuff and chuck it into the sun. It seems over the years, Kryptonite isn't the big insta kill for Superman like it used to be. I think that's kinda sad, but that's the way things are now, I guess.

Amazing Member

He can't weigh in with his opinion now but I think OP meant the webshooters to shoot kryptonite shards or webbing but if the op is going for the webshooters themselves to be made of kryptonite then removing the webshooters is obviously not an option. It's good old heat vision or freeze breathe to the rescue in that case.
    I'm sure you're 100% right, but I couldn't help but chuckle at the wording used.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Yep, but this is comic Superman. Which is even worse for Spiderman.

I suspected too that he meant the web shooters shoot Kryptonite though the wording is vague enough he could have meant the web shooters are made of kryptonite. He could beat Action Comics #1 Superman.
    Power with Girl is better.