Thread: Kraven hunts:

Default Kraven hunts:

616 comics for all the Marvel characters. Post Crisis for DC.

Kraven vs. the following one at a time in the Amazon Jungle. Kraven has one hour to set up traps, standard stuff like poison, pit traps, etc. They start 2 miles away from each other in a 5 mile radius jungle arena.

1. Bane
    2. Killer Croc
    3. Batman
    4. Conan
    5. Lizard
    6. Kazar
    Last edited by Grim Ghost; 10-20-2019 at 05:00 AM.

How does Kraven lay traps in a circle that’s 10 miles across in one hour?

Poisons and pit traps won't help much against Lizard who I think is a bit out of his paygrade. I don't know anything about Kazar.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    How does Kraven lay traps in a circle that’s 10 miles across in one hour?
    Okay let's say he has already set the traps then and forget the hour.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

1. Bane - Kraven stomps hard. Hell, you could give BANE the limited prep you offer, Kraven is waaaaayyyyyy out of his league.

2. Killer Croc - Second verse, same as the first. Croc, as usual, gets slaughtered in a Rumble.

3. Batman - Batman is good enough with stealth and his toys that it's a decent match-up. The issue is that Kraven is out of Bruce's league in a fight - he's likely faster, and much stronger and tougher.

4. Conan - Kraven ought to take this still, the prep is a big edge, and even Conan's more outrageous feats aren't really all that special to Kraven (from what little I know).

5. Lizard - Kraven is dead. Lizard is way out of Kraven's league.

6. Kazar - Kraven has a solid edge here as well - Kazar isn't really even CBPH, whereas Sergei is beyond that, and isn't as good a hunter or a tracker either.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Didn't current Bane get a huge upgrade recently? Just heard around here that he did. And how'c Croc these days. Nu version was pretty beastly, strong enough to rip off a bank vault and throw it.