Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    Fight takes place in a neutral cartoon city. It's a full blown turf war.
    Wait... a Turf War?

Mojo could DEFINITLY build something to spray a lot of Ink around. Although Mega duck might get a city-sized ink balloon depending on how comedic the story is.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    It was a big hole you jumped into, so pretty easy.

If he could remake it. I'm not sure he can. I think it was either a natural portal (that destroyed itself at the end of the 2-parter) or the tech was made by someone else, seeing as he never tried to go back and get his Negaworld assets to crush regular Canard.

Maybe...

It depends on how he makes it work. Inside the Space Between Dimensions was pretty weird, and that's for a trippy Disney cartoon.

But it's not an Arena Fight, it's trying to take over a city. Which means Mojo has to FIND Negaduck first. And Negaduck can camp him with a Rocket launcher, because giant robots are a lot easier to see than man-sized ducks.

That's a different Negaduck.
    how was that a different negaduck?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    How easy to use was Negaduck's dimension hopping tech ? Could he just d-dump Mojo Jojo ? Could Jojo come back from it ?
    Well, in (one) of the official continuation comics he built a dimension-hopping subway train to capture an army of Darkwing's to be brainwashed by Magica De Spell so they'd attack the city.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, in (one) of the official continuation comics he built a dimension-hopping subway train to capture an army of Darkwing's to be brainwashed by Magica De Spell so they'd attack the city.
    So yea, he should clean up here.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

so we using new negaduck?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    how was that a different negaduck?
    OK, the short answer is there are 2 beings known as Negaduck in the Darkwing cartoons.

The first, from the episode named Negaduck, had Darkwing split into his good and evil halves. The Evil side was then galvanized into Pure Evil and just wanted to blow everything up. I wanted to link to a clip of Megavolt saying "If he blows up the city, there will be nothing left to STEAL!" When I posted that, but apparently YouTube doesn't have it outside of paying to watch the whole episode. Of course by the end of the episode the Good and Evil sides were fused back together and Darkwing was more or less normal for the next episode.

The other Negaduck is from the Negaverse, and is just an Alternate Universe version of Darkwing that rules his own dimension where everyone is the opposite of how they are in the regular continuity. He's mostly in it for the cash and/or power. He'd only blow up the city once he'd taken everything he valued from it. But even then he kind of liked running things as his own personal hellhole.

OK, the short answer is there are 2 beings known as Negaduck in the Darkwing cartoons.

The first, from the episode named Negaduck, had Darkwing split into his good and evil halves. The Evil side was then galvanized into Pure Evil and just wanted to blow everything up. I wanted to link to a clip of Megavolt saying "If he blows up the city, there will be nothing left to STEAL!" When I posted that, but apparently YouTube doesn't have it outside of paying to watch the whole episode. Of course by the end of the episode the Good and Evil sides were fused back together and Darkwing was more or less normal for the next episode.

The other Negaduck is from the Negaverse, and is just an Alternate Universe version of Darkwing that rules his own dimension where everyone is the opposite of how they are in the regular continuity. He's mostly in it for the cash and/or power. He'd only blow up the city once he'd taken everything he valued from it. But even then he kind of liked running things as his own personal hellhole.
    i know about those two. and i know he tried to blow up the city because he wasn't public enemy number one.

i know about those two. and i know he tried to blow up the city because he wasn't public enemy number one.
    Ah? That one must have been after the DVD sets.

Ah? That one must have been after the DVD sets.
    yup. darkwing told him he was second to dr. sludge/slime. (can't remember what his name was). so negaduck decided to just destroy the city.

it was the same ep where Gosselin became "quiverwing quack".

I'd give it to Negaduck as he comes off as more competent.

Spectacular Member

yup. darkwing told him he was second to dr. sludge/slime. (can't remember what his name was). so negaduck decided to just destroy the city.

it was the same ep where Gosselin became "quiverwing quack".
    Dr. Slug. His whole running gag is he's this great Darkwing rogue who rivals or exceeds Negaduck in infamy, but we only know him from hearsay and cameos (and one meta-gag that's his only active appearance).
    https://darkwingduck.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Slug